Louise Thompson #4 Trigger warning it’s getting boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need to see where they put their baby wipes. Talk about a wet wipe.

Also that was a pretty big mirror on Louise's story

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I knew they were bleeping posting pouting pictures of Leo rather than happy smiley pictures because they wanted to go for the baby model look! So so fucked up. The tagging of Pampers in each story like that is so desperate. And yes they do have a nanny , unless Louise has a black friend/relative who we saw partially hidden helping to hold up Leo whilst she (Louise) shovelled purée in his mouth for the gram.

Reactions: 14
Omg Ryan's after free nappies from pampers isn't he! How disgusting when they are loaded and so many families are struggling at the moment.
They really hate putting their hand in their own pockets don't they 😡
Hey that's how the rich stay rich isn't it...meanwhile I'm scrambling for pennies down the sofa to buy my daughter Nappies and wipes.
but at least im not a total narc.

Silver linings🥰😅

Why do we need to see where they put their baby wipes. Talk about a wet wipe.

Also that was a pretty big mirror on Louise's story
Oh duck was she trembling in the corner cos she's so afraid of mirrors?????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those pampers wipe stories of Ryan's are such a blatant beg. He's basically just filmed them an advert without being asked to :ROFLMAO:

Unless it's just undeclared of course.....

Reactions: 15
Also... Leo is supposed to be 5 months and still in a size 2 nappy? He doesn't look like he is that small so surely should be in a bigger size?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Size 2! My 5 week old is in size 2 and their baby is 4 months (or 5 months or 6 months who knows 🤣🤣🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant stand the pair of them, absolutely disgusting of Ryan to try and blatantly get pampers to consider Leo as a model ffs why cant they just allow the kid to be a baby. He's actually on par with Louise now for doing ads and begging for stuff. Rich people never spend their own money its how they stay rich 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
what’s wrong with the current baby on the pampers pack like the cheeky twit!
Leo is a beautiful baby but not suited to modelling from what they’ve shown. Babies need to have a sunny nature, be placid, smile and interact pretty much on demand. Maybe that’s what he’s like, but it hasn’t been shown.

Reactions: 16
duck off Ryan!

That poor child-I knew there was a reason for that contrived pic of Leo on his stomach-it’s disgusting-is he actually trying to blag Pampers products or trying to get them to ‘use’ Leo as a model?
God,they’d just love that wouldn’t they! I can’t with these two-and,her posting a picture of a make up pallet-try looking after your child for a change ( and,no-dancing around the kitchen with him isn’t being a good mother)

Reactions: 12
Do we think that was an ad? Lots of stories and it seemed a bit random

Reactions: 9
Do we think that was an ad? Lots of stories and it seemed a bit random
I dont think it was, I think its Ryan begging for some sort of deal with pampers. I reckon their business has gone to tit and he's desperate to generate other income.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.