Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I seen someone so in need of a job. He has absolutely no purpose.

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on today's episode of bleep and Cuntier.

So let me get this right. In order to build a bed that comes with everything you need to build said bed.....Ryan needs a gift card to buy tools from the local Wickes???

What's he buying? A cement mixer, a spirit level and 16 boards of MDF?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on today's episode of bleep and Cuntier.

So let me get this right. In order to build a bed that comes with everything you need to build said bed.....Ryan needs a gift card to buy tools from the local Wickes???

What's he buying? A cement mixer, a spirit level and 16 boards of MDF?
The mind boggles that they’ve got to the ages they are and neither have a decent tool kit. A clear indication on how they’ve never done something themselves. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 13
Ugh I can understand the wanky brands playing in to his bullshit, but Wickes? Seriously? bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s Louise posing with her “glass of water”. It may be a friends drink and she’s just holding it for aesthetic purposes but at least be honest. I don’t understand how people can say she’s raising awareness for IBD when she always pretends to be eating and drinking things she can’t have.

IMG_1467.jpeg
IMG_1468.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping Christ she creeps me out. Something about how she looks which I can't put my finger on. Her body is weird AF and she has this gigantic bobble head.

Also, loving the new photos she posted on her insta. Let's compare what she posted to what we saw live on Lorraine.
Being a witch which is rare for me ;) but she looks pretty old for 34. Weird as she's been big on healthy living for a number of years now? Must have been the stress

Reactions: 6
Being a witch which is rare for me ;) but she looks pretty old for 34. Weird as she's been big on healthy living for a number of years now? Must have been the stress
No its whatever she gets injected into her face.

Every other insta girlie who's had a bit of botox and filler looks older than they actually are

Reactions: 12