Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No its whatever she gets injected into her face.

Every other insta girlie who's had a bit of botox and filler looks older than they actually are
But she’s not puffy? She’s quite wrinkly and wizened:)

Reactions: 2
Every pic in her recent post has her upper arms out… why bother lying if ur just gonna out yourself… she’s such a weirdo 😂

Reactions: 14
Being a witch which is rare for me ;) but she looks pretty old for 34. Weird as she's been big on healthy living for a number of years now? Must have been the stress
It's all the fillers she gets pumped into her face and lips. Makes young people look much older. Also, her general skin quality isn't great.

Reactions: 8
Why does she do this insane timeline BS...that show was Sunday night.
And saying she has to post outfits from the last 2 weeks...Spain was 2 nights and Paris was 2 at best...who is she trying to impress?!

Reactions: 7
God, she’s so bloody affected.
I mean did she actually pay for anything on this trip. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12
It's all the fillers she gets pumped into her face and lips. Makes young people look much older. Also, her general skin quality isn't great.
Trying to remember this when everyone around me is getting injected (I'm not young) - the pressure is real! But I do think eventually it catches up with you and you end up with a pillow face or generally strange looking. What a trap.

Reactions: 11
Trying to remember this when everyone around me is getting injected (I'm not young) - the pressure is real! But I do think eventually it catches up with you and you end up with a pillow face or generally strange looking. What a trap.
Yup. Especially when they get fillers done so young. You're just setting yourself up for a puffy face down the line and it just gets worse.

Wonder if Freya Killin (on the Elizabeth Arden trip recently) regaled her with the tale about her botox going wrong resulting in a numb, wonky mouth for a few months. She's one who has stuff injected regularly and has that puffy faced look most of the time. Her neck looks totally different though 😬 and I think that's really ageing.

Reactions: 2
Begging beggar Brian at it again 🤯he knows no shame. It’s so embarrassing
bleeping Google it and bleeping buy it yourself!
BRO!
And when you've got your freebie "computer" don't suddenly act like an expert.
And while you're recycling hobbies twang us a tune on the old gee-tar, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Larrrrved this.... but but but "excited to get back tooooooooo (just) Leo." haha laughed out loud. they really do bloody hate each other dont they.
makes me happy how seething he will be at her week. he bloody used to hate and manipulate the tit out of her going out. he loved isolating her and stopping her seeing friends or being to "out out there" .He wont be liking this new over indulged over entitled loud over confident Louise.

is she aware that every post,every story, every disgusting part of her life has ad or gifted. its really bloody gross. everything she had and did from this week was paid for,gifted and or an ad. so she got both gifted it and paid to bloody do it.

aAAAAnd i NEW IT! new that those roller hair stories were either a beg, or were already given. and whatdya know....AD!

oh and louise you big giant sack of tit. you weren't invited by vogue. you were taken by a nail company. and only in exchange for wearing their nails. and there collab products. you are their little puppet. their little advert. not some hot shot fashionista invited by vogue!
---
Jesus bleeping Christ she creeps me out. Something about how she looks which I can't put my finger on. Her body is weird AF and she has this gigantic bobble head.

Also, loving the new photos she posted on her insta. Let's compare what she posted to what we saw live on Lorraine.
love your profile picture!
oh brian hun, is this what you see when you are having sex!?
---
Whatever the office was for?
haha been a businessman? remember when he got his photographer to take those candid shots of him reading the paper in those random officers all smartly dressed.
---
one day your going to be old knowing your own face. and hopefully growing with it and into it feeling ,more and more confident. they wont, and sadly many will have the consequences we are already seeing. And i know its less so at the moment with our worsened fucked up society. but there does keep being a wave of people just being themselves. and accepting those lovely aged looks for are lucky to own. try to surround our self and seek out the people doing that. your algorithms will at least then offer you some different perspectives.
---
No no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nononononononononoNo no no no no no no no nonononononononono
Screenshot_20240626_210657_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is Zara saying “smol” she reads this thread doesn’t she, is this a subtle Ello to us all on this thread 🤣🤣. Am I over thinking this and do I need a life 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Dying at this 😅 sorry if I'm breaking any rules!

Also this - she looks so different!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Most people would say ‘it’s so hot’. I bet he’s hoping for DMs saying how hot he is. 🤢🤢

I actually despise him.
All that money (they didn’t spend) on the house, I’m surprise they didn’t get air con fitted

Reactions: 5
It's definitely wrong that she (well any and all influencers) can tag products to her LTK page and make money from them when they didn't pay for them in the first place. We all know those 2k handbags are rented so really she should be linking that company not the actual designer.

Reactions: 10