Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money (they didn’t spend) on the house, I’m surprise they didn’t get air con fitted
i don’t know if they have it in the whole house but they have AC in their bedroom. Louise mentioned it yesterday in the first waffling story she posted back in London.
Ryan just wanted to post a thirst trap 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
the fact he said he only started his little bob the builder persona because of a snide comment from Louise that upset him, so he started by hanging framed pictures of her womens health cover shoots then took it to the max of oh you want me to diy, i'm gonna paint the ceiling of the gym black, see how you like that and to make it better, i'm gonna do a tit job and not cut in the corners or touch up the wiggly bits afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop! I can't breathe. It's far too funny!
---
I wouldn't be telling anyone that at 30 something years old I had never painted a wall or hung a picture. What an absolute clown

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
I wouldn't be telling anyone that at 30 something years old I had never painted a wall or hung a picture. What an absolute clown
it also sounds like he never even got to choose the colour of his bedroom as a child either

Reactions: 9
---
Never done either 😳 but I do have a job and pay rent

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never done either 😳 but I do have a job and pay rent
I mean im not convinced Ryan has either. It has Steve the accountant written all over it.
I did enjoy where he said he had never lived anywhere where he was allowed free rein...Ryan hun...you still don't live somewhere like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love know what the comment that stung him was
It could be he does duck or real men do DIY

His drill is a mini one like his penis

Is he now trying to beg an electrician or Is he trying to make out he is going to start installing wired and lighting self

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i don’t know if they have it in the whole house but they have AC in their bedroom. Louise mentioned it yesterday in the first waffling story she posted back in London.
Ryan just wanted to post a thirst trap 🤢
Eurgh, he really thinks he is something he ain’t!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So just one second...this is his first solo venture in to DIY which means when he hung the guitar on the wall last time Louise was away, he actually had someone come to do it for him. It's even more pathetic than it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love know what the comment that stung him was
It could be he does duck or real men do DIY

His drill is a mini one like his penis

Is he now trying to beg an electrician or Is he trying to make out he is going to start installing wired and lighting self
Whenever I think he can’t make me dry heave more, I see your profile pic and off I go 😂

• Haha
Brian, remember you're a cocklodger (sung to the tune of Remember You're a Womble :D). You and Wickes should get permission from the home owners (TT and Daddy T) before painting, hanging pictures and general DIY shenanigans.
You may have a penalty to pay when you move out otherwise. Just keeping it real, bruv. (y)

• Haha
I’m struggling to understand the location of the bike rack thingy. It’s obviously outside space leading off from the basement but is it covered? Or is the bike (and his helmet and shoes etc) all exposed to the elements?

Reactions: 2
Everytime he wears that red baseball cap I think it's a "make America great again one". Also I wonder how dirty the soles of their feet must be they always seem to wonder around shoeless, even millie etc is it a posh people thing 😂
---
And another thing...what's that pose with his fingers all about 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6