Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you have been on Wikipedia without telling me you have been on Wikipedia....šŸ¤£
Nothing he does is original and heā€™s so lazy all he can do is copy and paste. Itā€™s so bloody embarrassing šŸ¤£this man child needs to learn what itā€™s like to live and work in the real world. I hope Loopy kicks him to the curb soon so heā€™s forced to actually work and earn his wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the chin is actually 6ft2
Which isn't small but he is trying to make out he is 6ft 6 or more.
I bet if he sees anyone taller than him he runs a mile incase they are pictured together and his cock shrinks so much it invert

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for going OT but I was diagnosed less than a year ago. Currently have a horrible case of what I'm hoping is brain fog, my memory is gone terrible the past week, I didn't even think the heat could be causing this!
Have you ever had brain fog along with your fatigue?
Oh yes - I liken the brain fog to having permanent baby brain! šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 2
why is she calling that black dress 'a naked dress'
surely a naked dress is nude coloured or v sheer? that black one is neither!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think she actually spoke to anyone at VogueWorld? All the pictures seen to be her wandering around alone looking rather lost

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chronic fatigue syndrome my arse. I have this, and fibromyalgia and I can't remember the last time I went pissing about buying makeup or going on trips away (yes, the brain fog is an absolute bastard too). A bit of light gardening can have me bed-ridden for days. She's so full of tit.

They are indeed each other's karma, at least they're not inflicting themselves on anyone else. They deserve each other, pair of pricks. Just a pity they decided to procreate.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Umm sorry thatā€™s bollocks about never going out to buy make up - what about the they literally drove round the corner to new space nk opening or was that not classed as shopping as she got a freebie and she has actually had to pay for that today as in Paris shes a nobody!

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s the way he only posed with people much shorter than him so we can all see how big and tall he is šŸ˜‚

View attachment 3014770View attachment 3014772
Oh God! Iā€™m sure heā€™s flexing his arm so it looks bigger. Ugh! Who goes to a country like India with traditions, history etc & takes a picture at a food truck ( I donā€™t even know what it is-maybe he thought he could get a good old ribeye)

ā€˜Take the picture,Will-next to this tiny guy so I look big & manlyā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha just catching up after getting distracted by the Jay Slater and Becki Jones threads, have we reached peak Bryan? He really is a waste of space isnā€™t he? He really wants to be an alpha male and itā€™s just never going to happen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I mean here we have Louise attending a Vogue event in Paris while Ryan fucks around, failing to do some basic DIY and posting pictures of himself gap yearing around India.
She must be seriously questioning her life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not usually one to bully Ryan because I'm too distracted by Loopy but why are his white tshirts so big šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the v neck one looks 5ft long, that is absolutely ridiculous!

Why are they so obsessed with size? TT with being so smol and petite and Ryan so gigantic?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean here we have Louise attending a Vogue event in Paris while Ryan fucks around, failing to do some basic DIY and posting pictures of himself gap yearing around India.
She must be seriously questioning her life choices.
It must be so embarrassing when her rich friends have partners in well paid corporate jobs in executive positions and hers is at home waiting for his pocket money. He canā€™t even comment something nice or normal on her instagram post and instead just sounds like a horny teenager.

IMG_1442.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It must be so embarrassing when her rich friends have partners in well paid corporate jobs in executive positions and hers is at home waiting for his pocket money. He canā€™t even comment something nice or normal on her instagram post and instead just sounds like a horny teenager.

View attachment 3015696
ā€œHorny teenagerā€ is so true. What man in his 30ā€™s writes a comment like this? So cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 17