Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the level of petty I’m here for 👏
It was actually the King’s Road Waterstones- isn’t that the one they made a huge deal about the display in? I go to a lot of bookshops and never seen it. I think it’s just a king’s Road acquisition due to the Made in Chelsea connection

Reactions: 8
Her body is 10 times darker than her head….is this a thing?
Well a trick I got told once was to put bronzer around your jawline to make your face appear more slim...Louise has taken that trick and multiplied it by 1000 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This ad 🤦‍♀️ She forgets her keys so Ryan bought her a keychain, but she doesn’t like being weighed down with stuff which isn’t practical?? In Louise land house keys are completely impractical.
She can’t live without Ring because it alerts Ryan to the fact she needs to be let back in the house. Has she’s lost too much muscle to be able to knock on the door?
As for her still being able to talk to Ryan when he’s ignoring her calls, it’s what he deserves 😂

IMG_1357.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This ad 🤦‍♀️ She forgets her keys so Ryan bought her a keychain, but she doesn’t like being weighed down with stuff which isn’t practical?? In Louise land house keys are completely impractical.
She can’t live without Ring because it alerts Ryan to the fact she needs to be let back in the house. Has she’s lost too much muscle to be able to knock on the door?
As for her still being able to talk to Ryan when he’s ignoring her calls, it’s what he deserves 😂

View attachment 3009631
What the duck is she on and can I get some? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Safe and secure. Probably for the best since they post exactly where they live, the exact house layout, times they are away, every detail about their son...

Reactions: 14
the brief was obviously that they had to act like a family. brian is so tit it being jovial and "ooh" "ahh" "here darling"

Reactions: 2
okay. she needs to duck off right now. i cant. shes living in such munchie smug era its so infuriating.
no he didnt not lay it out. you bleeping did. you bleeping did. we get it. you want us all to see it. aaaagain. using your child to do so,god these influencers are bleeping thick if they think most of us beleive in these " look what happened" bullshit stories
ALSO STOP SHOWING YOUR NAKED BUT FOR A NAPPY CHILD TO THE WORLD. stop it. stop it now. where is people protecting these poor children.
would you go into a prison and show a set of almot naked children to them. well, you are doing so. would you do so to the paedophile that sits at the playpark watching all the kids. well, you are. would you really think this child now and definitely in the future doesn't deserve the choice of if strangers, millions of them see his life, his most vulnerable moments?
anyone can see him. he has now a digital footprint forever. he has a future where things like this will haunt him. where he wont know who to rust. where he wont know if he cant trust the people meant to, or are saying they love and protect him. he will gradually lose his sense of secruity and self and internalise that. or he will become an absolute twit. and start performing and figuring out what that camera means. and what it means he gets from his mum and dad. and hell become a bum like both of you.
its all funny until its not. and social media has def become not.

Reactions: 8