Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian dudeeeeee, what about the India trip? It's not going to be another highland coo is it?
Are Elizabeth Arden not one of the companies constantly being dragged for animal testing? One of many that say they only do it in countries where they legally have to...just don't support that tit.
Yes, they do test on animals. I've seen some comments on her posts in the past but but she's obviously lost too much muscle to be able to reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder who ended the contracts with Elizabeth Arden and Skin and Me? Maybe cos she never bothered to post about the actual products and just enjoyed the feeebie trips away. Thank god Ren has stepped in to fill the wages sheโ€™s lost!
She's friends with the person who hires the influencers. The older blonde lady that goes with them. She works for Elizabeth Arden and Revlon. She hires Louise because they're friends off social media.

Reactions: 4
Take a good look guys. (y) These tiny arms are apparently as rare as rocking horse poo and we should be thankful for this isolated sighting.

1718972541146.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor lass canโ€™t even go out for a giant turbot without people coming up to her and congratulating her on having a stoma.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Ryan's asking for your fave 'Indian-style song' suggestions ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

How about actually delving into the culture whilst there? Finding out about music?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ryan's asking for your fave 'Indian-style song' suggestions ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

How about actually delving into the culture whilst there? Finding out about music?
Basically, heโ€™s been told he canโ€™t use Jai ho.
---
why does she need an ultra dark tan?
Because sheโ€™s going to PARIS but she needs to make it look like she actually had time to get a tan from two nights in Mallorca.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Comments like these ๐Ÿคฎ Wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it was another one of Louiseโ€™s fake accounts!

IMG_5279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
She's googling/wondering why she's so tired? You just flew abroad for 2 days, then flew back and straight out for dinner, your 2 year old gets up at the crack of dawn, and you're organising for going to Paris tomorrow. Nope. No idea why ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why is she such a lying dangerous mother fucker. they are benzos Louise, not a chuppa chupps lolly you happen to find! apart from the huge fact doctors are serious about trying to hinder any usage of them, due to the lethal addictive nature and the current problems surrounding them. which shed definitely know if she was the all seeing, all hearing, all fearing health nut she claims to be. to just talk about such a drug in such a brazen fashion is ridiculous. then the BARE FACED bleeping LIE... "licked it" and your tired. licked it and your tired! oh go duck a shoe Louise. poor teeny tiny little louise one lick of a drug and pooooof she falls over.the dramatizations from this hobbit is insane. no louise you are not tired from licking a pill. jesus she could drop down dead this woman if she told her mind to do so.
but yes, i mean on the wards i dont know how many times I've seen the doctors on ward rounds go tell the patient to lick a benzo and bam they are are on the floor.

• Haha
She's googling/wondering why she's so tired? You just flew abroad for 2 days, then flew back and straight out for dinner, your 2 year old gets up at the crack of dawn, and you're organising for going to Paris tomorrow. Nope. No idea why ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Oops yeah forgot about the sedative too ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
She has IBD. Fatigue is literally one of the major symptoms!!!! How has she not thought of this?!

Reactions: 13
Im guessing an incoming AD on an โ€œamazing supplementโ€ upcoming that cures her tiredness and helps with her hair loss she is claiming she has

Reactions: 9
God sheโ€™s a grade A dick. Even her trying to appear humble and relatable is nauseating.

Unlucky ๐Ÿ“•

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her body is 10 times darker than her headโ€ฆ.is this a thing?

• Haha