Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emaciated 😂 oh do duck off

You notice a ring doesnt fit when you put it on if its that bad. They have well had a barney and she has binned it, chucked it etc

For the record I had sepsis and was critically unwell for around a month. Not as ill as louise of course and my leg muscles did disapear but they quickly come back. However, i was almost double her weight at the time and ate nothing for a week, sweated with a 40 degree fever and no fluids for the first few days because rhe hospital didnt think.l to start them alongside the antibiotics and I lost like may 3-4kg in the week and then it slowed right down. She is talking so much utter bollocks it enrages me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to lie about the stupidest thing? It isn’t incredibly unlike her to get her arms out at all. Her instagram is literally full of photos of her in strappy tops and boob tubes.

IMG_1342.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She just arrived 10 minutes ago. TT time innit. :rolleyes:

Seriously, you can't crap on about less is more and then butter yourself up like a Christmas turkey for the flight home.
No obligation? Yeah right! Elizabeth Arden just take people on a pr trip with a gaggle of influencers so you can tell us about your 20 minutes with a tub of Ren's Evercalm Body Balm. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 3006175
Haha I was laughing put loud when she dared to say that! Not paid? Mate, they paid you to go on holiday ie you're on their payroll. And this is just a sly way of NOT saying ad. But the silent agreement is if they gift and lay for stuff you dam well better advertise for us in a spectacular fashion. They are your pimps influencers, now go sell yourselves.
How can she come on with this new person after we've all clearly seen the real her! Filtered? Never!? 😄 🤣
Screenshot_20240620_180030_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240620_180105_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Rolled off when she was emaciated post op give me strength. I mean ok even if it rolled on to the floor (not from her being reduced to an emaciated husk just from being cak handed) …. pick it up? Ask someone to pick it up? Did she just wait for it to get swept up by the cleaning staff? Did she just watch it roll off her finger and down the corridor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You just know she hates the first engagement ring and it's nothing to do with the size of the band as it's a style that could easily be changed.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to lie about the stupidest thing? It isn’t incredibly unlike her to get her arms out at all. Her instagram is literally full of photos of her in strappy tops and boob tubes.

View attachment 3006292
Oh no, babe it is incredibly unlike her! Brava to her renewed sense of confidence 👏

(I could have kept scrolling & circling but it got boring fast.)

IMG_5884.jpeg

IMG_5885.jpeg

IMG_5886.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_5888.jpeg

IMG_5889.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Rolled off when she was emaciated post op give me strength. I mean ok even if it rolled on to the floor (not from her being reduced to an emaciated husk just from being cak handed) …. pick it up? Ask someone to pick it up? Did she just wait for it to get swept up by the cleaning staff? Did she just watch it roll off her finger and down the corridor?
Actual footage of TT's ring falling from her emaciated pixie finger...never to be seen again. Boo hoo! 😢
1718929924505.png

Hope it doesn't get too hot down that there London this summer...what with her not getting her arms out and everything. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The woman made a post saying she was bringing the bandeau back...which might be a struggle with the whole arm situation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screaming!!
Because everyone takes a big duck Off projector with them when they want to go off grid. What an absolute twit this guy is.
I can't with him! How does he not combust to dust with shame.
---
Oh no, babe it is incredibly unlike her! Brava to her renewed sense of confidence 👏

(I could have kept scrolling & circling but it got boring fast.)

View attachment 3006897
View attachment 3006898
View attachment 3006899
View attachment 3006900
View attachment 3006901
View attachment 3006902
Hahaha stop it stop it stop it this is brilliant.
---
The way Leo kept doing his eyes up to the camera on her last story. Heartbreaking. I wonder when that will change. Like others before him he'll go right into himself, or start over performing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What a load of absolute nonsense. For a start she hardly used to wear it,by her own admission,because it was too big so I hardly think it would have been a priority post bloody op. I can just imagine the phone call to the insurance company. Stop grifting for another engagement ring ( because that’s what she’s doing) & get the absolute tool that lodges with you to buy you another one unless the sales of go ahead bars are down in which case ask daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like her latest 1.6kg of fish post is just for me since I absolutely cannot get over that kilogram of breakfast fish
---
Even Ryan must realise that she has never worn the ring (she could have had it sized, bought a fitting band, worn it on a necklace), realise that somehow it's only her engagement ring that didn't fit...that hideous signet ring still fits, and realise that she has fawned over her friends rings and now is trying on rings that look nothing close to what he picked.
I'm sure she would have worn it if it was not to her taste but expensive...but it wasnt so here we are.
---
The most expensive ring 77 diamonds do is under £2k so there is no way she was going to be happy with that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like her latest 1.6kg of fish post is just for me since I absolutely cannot get over that kilogram of breakfast fish
---
Even Ryan must realise that she has never worn the ring (she could have had it sized, bought a fitting band, worn it on a necklace), realise that somehow it's only her engagement ring that didn't fit...that hideous signet ring still fits, and realise that she has fawned over her friends rings and now is trying on rings that look nothing close to what he picked.
I'm sure she would have worn it if it was not to her taste but expensive...but it wasnt so here we are.
---
The most expensive ring 77 diamonds do is under £2k so there is no way she was going to be happy with that!
Good point about that awful signet ring.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Are Elizabeth Arden not one of the companies constantly being dragged for animal testing? One of many that say they only do it in countries where they legally have to...just don't support that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11