Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay. she needs to duck off right now. i cant. shes living in such munchie smug era its so infuriating.
no he didnt not lay it out. you bleeping did. you bleeping did. we get it. you want us all to see it. aaaagain. using your child to do so,god these influencers are bleeping thick if they think most of us beleive in these " look what happened" bullshit stories
ALSO STOP SHOWING YOUR NAKED BUT FOR A NAPPY CHILD TO THE WORLD. stop it. stop it now. where is people protecting these poor children.
would you go into a prison and show a set of almot naked children to them. well, you are doing so. would you do so to the paedophile that sits at the playpark watching all the kids. well, you are. would you really think this child now and definitely in the future doesn't deserve the choice of if strangers, millions of them see his life, his most vulnerable moments?
anyone can see him. he has now a digital footprint forever. he has a future where things like this will haunt him. where he wont know who to rust. where he wont know if he cant trust the people meant to, or are saying they love and protect him. he will gradually lose his sense of secruity and self and internalise that. or he will become an absolute twit. and start performing and figuring out what that camera means. and what it means he gets from his mum and dad. and hell become a bum like both of you.
its all funny until its not. and social media has def become not.
Well said. As if he laid out a towel first for stoma flat lay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost £2400 for a suitcase, not to mention all the Louis Vuitton bags she’s showing off lately too - sounds like somebody got their allowance from daddy and spunked it up the wall ‘investing in statement pieces’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Almost £2400 for a suitcase, not to mention all the Louis Vuitton bags she’s showing off lately too - sounds like somebody got their allowance from daddy and spunked it up the wall ‘investing in statement pieces’
She doesn't buy them though, she rents them. You can pretty much predict the bag she'll be showing off next if you look at the back in stock on the rental site. It's beyond pathetic.
---
That suitcase is literally the first item in their New In collection on the rental site 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't buy them though, she rents them. You can pretty much predict the bag she'll be showing off next if you look at the back in stock on the rental site. It's beyond pathetic.
---
That suitcase is literally the first item in their New In collection on the rental site 🤣
Oh wow, learn something new every day. Had no idea she rents her tit. Rent-A-Lou

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love that when one of them goes away, the other starts decorating or rearranging the house because they hate each other's style

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that when one of them goes away, the other starts decorating or rearranging the house because they hate each other's style
screams controlling behaviour - or Louise has left him a list of chores to earn his pocket money for them week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It bugs me how she always says about people approaching her tha King her rasing awareness for bowel stuff. She genuinely doesn't. She could easily do a reel on traveling with a stoma, what's in her case for a stoma, a day in the life eating with one etc. Apart from saying how brave she is for having one to get likes she literally never mentions it. There's so many influencers on tiktok with stomas who you learn so much from, Louise tells people nothing. Literally the only thing she's still known for is being spencers ex and playing Jamie Alix and Andy and also sleeping with niall from 1d lol she's done nothing actually on her own. I don't know who her management or whatever are but theyre missing out on so many opportunities for her but then I guess she's work shy so probably doesn't want those opportunities anyway

Reactions: 21
It bugs me how she always says about people approaching her tha King her rasing awareness for bowel stuff. She genuinely doesn't. She could easily do a reel on traveling with a stoma, what's in her case for a stoma, a day in the life eating with one etc. Apart from saying how brave she is for having one to get likes she literally never mentions it. There's so many influencers on tiktok with stomas who you learn so much from, Louise tells people nothing. Literally the only thing she's still known for is being spencers ex and playing Jamie Alix and Andy and also sleeping with niall from 1d lol she's done nothing actually on her own. I don't know who her management or whatever are but theyre missing out on so many opportunities for her but then I guess she's work shy so probably doesn't want those opportunities anyway
It's not a glam freebie PR trip though, as selfish as it sounds she won't get anything out of it these two only 'promote' anything (and i use the term loosely) if they will get the product to keep for free afterwards.

Her day in the life yesterday was all for biosculpture - probably part of the script for going on the PR trip - notice they came in and did her nails at home, then their name was plastered all over the mirror in the hotel, they put the freebie gift pack in the room then took them all out and paid for the dinner.

Unfortunately a day in the life of her stoma would require her actually thinking up content herself and the only free gifts she gets from said stoma is the medical supplies from the good old NHS, raising awareness of a subject or issues is only ever done for her personal gain not for joe public

It's not a glam freebie PR trip though, as selfish as it sounds she won't get anything out of it these two only 'promote' anything (and i use the term loosely) if they will get the product to keep for free afterwards.

Her day in the life yesterday was all for biosculpture - probably part of the script for going on the PR trip - notice they came in and did her nails at home, then their name was plastered all over the mirror in the hotel, they put the freebie gift pack in the room then took them all out and paid for the dinner.

Unfortunately a day in the life of her stoma would require her actually thinking up content herself and the only free gifts she gets from said stoma is the medical supplies from the good old NHS, raising awareness of a subject or issues is only ever done for her personal gain not for joe public
See I don't think it would though. I think it would get her more interviews on the likes of this morning, Lorraine etc. It could also open up doors to her for fashion brands wanting to work with her for stoma friendly fashion. She could really get behind stoma charities and make a name for herself with higher uppers like royalty who love to support a good charity.
Although it wouldn't necessarily give her freebies straight away in the long run i reckon it would really pay off for her but she's too lazy to change her work ways or her image to make herself more relatable I think.
It's just crazy how much she was jumping for joy at a few interviews for her book when if she put a bit of work in she could be having that more regularly for the stoma and bowel issues she's had. There's so many people with stomas and other bowel problems that I'm sure she would actually drum up a lot of interest in herself for that but she obviously just wants daddy's money cos that's easier 😂

Reactions: 8
‘I’m a hands on mother’
Stop it!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s so weird. Why did she lay out all that Stoma stuff and pretend Leo had done it?

What’s she even in Paris for? Is it just another gifted trip with no actual purpose?

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many posts her and Ryan are going to make about how they've not had a holiday yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The rarely ever seen upper arms are out again then 😂
Following truly impressive conservation efforts they have been reintroduced into their natural environment and can now be observed roaming free. A remarkable turnaround and we can only hope that they continue to thrive.
Habitat is always a concern but the supply of armless tops appears to have stabilised.
---

• Haha
  • Heart