Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention from Louise of Sam playing football in a prime time television slot!!

Reactions: 13
So they've been reading here. We know this already of course by the constant nextdaysism posts they do the second it's mentioned on here. And or, they've been spoken to about his speech. Again. And, and or they've had lots of comments. Which I think there will be a fair few after the past few postings of him just point and screaming instead of using his words. And them not trying to help him articulate at all. Bell ends are now mentionitus it all the time and trying to catch him speaking words all the time. Just try giving a tit knobheads, not just for clout on the gram or your egos.
---
Gotta love the unfiltered faces 🤣
Holy tit. Hahaha. My god. Makes what she does just really really bleeping wank.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t have a small child so forgive me, but I don’t see the point in that ‘bike’ if it doesn’t have pedals what’s the point? He’s just walking holding onto the handles? Wouldn’t a wee trike or something be better? Or am I showing my age??
No^
Just showing common sense, something Louise lacks.

Reactions: 3
There's also a lot of other reasons this maybe wouldn't have happened...you know maybe they were already in use at the time of labour, maybe you wanted additional pain relief...not everything is a personal attack on you as the world most professional victim Lousie
This! She's said many times that an elective C-sec would have been her preference so those other niceties wouldn't have been an option anyway, but even if she was going vag and it was all going swimmingly she still might not have been able to have the whole picture. Short of having a home birth where you've rented your own pool you can't guarantee anything (and obviously even in that scenario still can't guarantee anything. It's childbirth. You don't know how anything's going to go until it's going.)

That attitude is a pet peeve of mine in general though. I'm sure if we allowed ourselves to, every single person in the world could walk around lamenting the 'what ifs', but what's the point? I could be a home owner now or have a different career if I'd been born into generational wealth, but why waste your life focusing on what you don't have? All that stuff is not your life. What you have is ... what you have.
---
I don’t have a small child so forgive me, but I don’t see the point in that ‘bike’ if it doesn’t have pedals what’s the point? He’s just walking holding onto the handles? Wouldn’t a wee trike or something be better? Or am I showing my age??
Balance bikes are way better than trikes once they get the hang of them! Shuffling around holding the handles doesn't achieve much, but once they get going it's essentially the same as riding a normal bike, just using your feet for speed (ala Flintstones) rather than pedals. Balance is the hard part of learning to ride a two-wheeler; it's easier to learn that early doors than how to pedal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OK. Why aren't they getting it. Oh wait,maybe because they want to LIE again for the gram narrative. He's not saying love you daddy you pillocks. He's trying to sound out the bleeping letter on her necklace. "A L for daddy"... "aaaaa " etc and going through the letters and symbols.
But no. Stand up in front of the camera that in position and proned, obviously staged anyway to film. You don't just stand like that for an authentic true bit of family chatter you've managed to catch on camera. This is set up. But even then they've got wrong.
I watched and agree - they're not attuned at all. If he had the ability he'd tell them 'no you bloody idiots!! I'm sounding out!'

Reactions: 4
She wasn't even thinking that about her what if birthing arena. It's just still all about me me me and think this about me me me. Feel sorry for me me me. Let me spin you a narrative so you are manipulated into fawning over me me me. How can I make this more traumatic for.my munch munch munch. Just a narc gathering her flying monkeys. And what more could do that than appealing to everyone's vulnerable side around the what ifs and missed birthing of a child. Ickle lickle tiny tear drops are then shed for teeny ickle loopy, and her ego is stroked once again.

Reactions: 2
Its a difficult dynamic that they have. I owned and had paid for my house before I met my ex. He moved in and paid what he could afford towards bills but I was still paying for the majority including holidays etc. He used to refer to it as his house or our house and it was way too much to deal with!
---
I should add that he also set up businesses and called himself a company director when in fact he was basically lazy and unemployed!
sorry this is not relevant to the thread and I haven’t dropped in in ages…so been trying to catch up. But do we have the same ex - could have written myself.

• Haha
What happened to all the books you already had on display around the house then?
At this point I’m wondering if she’s giving them out to the cashier at Sainsbury’s or the postman.
Or those poor taxi drivers, who already suffer enough! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine your brother doing something as big as soccer aid and barely mentioning it. I'm sure she'll post about it today, but what's the use after it's happened? She can't even put her own jealousy aside to support a charity event!

ETA: just seen she posted something last night (I generally don't listen to her when she's waffling into the camera so missed it 😂) but it's really the last minute bare minimum!

Imagine your brother doing something as big as soccer aid and barely mentioning it. I'm sure she'll post about it today, but what's the use after it's happened? She can't even put her own jealousy aside to support a charity event!
unless the charity is her and she will get attention and book sales then nope

ETA: just seen she posted something last night (I generally don't listen to her when she's waffling into the camera so missed it 😂) but it's really the last minute bare minimum!
She posted this earlier and managed to make Sam’s achievement a collection Thompson achievement 🤷‍♀️

IMG_0908.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What happened to all the books you already had on display around the house then?
At this point I’m wondering if she’s giving them out to the cashier at Sainsbury’s or the postman.
Ryan the big walking ick :sick: his hair here is.... questionable 😭

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.