Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK. Why aren't they getting it. Oh wait,maybe because they want to LIE again for the gram narrative. He's not saying love you daddy you pillocks. He's trying to sound out the bleeping letter on her necklace. "A L for daddy"... "aaaaa " etc and going through the letters and symbols.
But no. Stand up in front of the camera that in position and proned, obviously staged anyway to film. You don't just stand like that for an authentic true bit of family chatter you've managed to catch on camera. This is set up. But even then they've got wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No you didn’t Loopy. Utter BS.
---
1. Why is he sitting up there in the first place?
2. Why let him trash the tv whilst you film? Maybe stop him doing this rather than film? crappy parenting.
If I used the calpol syringe for making pancakes then I would be a bit stuck next time my child's ill as the inside of those things ain't being cleaned, guess we all have our different priorities though...

Reactions: 3
Has she had hair extensions put in?
Yet she waffles on about hair loss!!! That will help!
I was badly aneamic a few years back yet was not yet diagnosed. My extensions literally dropped out - taking my hair with it…..because anemia causes hair loss. She will have likely been anemic when she got her stoma, given she lost gallons (true) of blood 35000 feet in the air. But is so upset about her hair loss that she ….erm…..gets extensions. Even clip in ones cause pull.
Any advice to Louise to help her situation is like throwing an extra sun lounger off a sinking cruise ship!!! So even if the hair stylist said no…..Louise would have likely thrown a huge toddler tantrum in the salon - cos ya know….shes the size of a toddler.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have hair extensions she's a miracle trauma survivor and medical marvel so her hair just grows back thicker and longer overnight. Also some of us may get confused and may have forgotten how teeny tiny she is and that would also make her hair appear thicker and longer than it actually is. We're not teeny tiny hobbits so we'd never understand the struggles she faces daily 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Find it funny how in her book towards the end she talks about visiting the birthing centre, with the baths and pools etc, and says it made her sad at the birth she “could have had” but…..from her own admission she always wanted a c section! So her birth would never have happened in the way it happens in a birthing centre. (Sorry, can you tell I’m posting as I listen through lol)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think she decided she wanted a c sec quite late in the day- you don’t get an appointment to visit the birthing centre until quite late on! I was told at 36 weeks I’d need a c section, my appointment to look around the birthing centre had only been the week before. As usual Loopy stretches the truth because it has to fit her woe is me medieval childbirth narrative.

Also fairly sure the pic of a clump of hair that had tragically fallen out was a hair extension😂

Utter bullshit people stopped her in the street over her crappy syringe pancakes 😆 if so she lives on a street of bleeping sad acts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she decided she wanted a c sec quite late in the day- you don’t get an appointment to visit the birthing centre until quite late on! I was told at 36 weeks I’d need a c section, my appointment to look around the birthing centre had only been the week before. As usual Loopy stretches the truth because it has to fit her woe is me medieval childbirth narrative.

Also fairly sure the pic of a clump of hair that had tragically fallen out was a hair extension😂

Utter bullshit people stopped her in the street over her crappy syringe pancakes 😆 if so she lives on a street of bleeping sad acts.
Especially 10 like if you're gonna lie at least make it believable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she just filmed him scribbling all over the TV with a lipstick, perched on that high unit - and thought it would make good content

Reactions: 19
It riles me how every influencer that has a child reckons they invented banana pancakes. They are one of the first things most parents make for babies when they’re weaning because they’re literally just bananas and eggs usually. Yet Louise is ‘regularly’ asked for her recipe. Yeah, okay. Millie Macintosh is exactly the same, reckons she invented baby pancakes.
If anyone is actually asking these airheads for recipes they need to go and get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t have a small child so forgive me, but I don’t see the point in that ‘bike’ if it doesn’t have pedals what’s the point? He’s just walking holding onto the handles? Wouldn’t a wee trike or something be better? Or am I showing my age??

I don’t have a small child so forgive me, but I don’t see the point in that ‘bike’ if it doesn’t have pedals what’s the point? He’s just walking holding onto the handles? Wouldn’t a wee trike or something be better? Or am I showing my age??
Sadly, the latter! It’s all about balance bikes, these days. It makes the transition to bikes without stabilisers much easier

Reactions: 10
Sadly, the latter! It’s all about balance bikes, these days. It makes the transition to bikes without stabilisers much easier
Have it agree. Balance bike all way. My son had a balance bike from 2 years old and rode a pedal bike straight away with no stabilisers from 3.5.

Reactions: 7
Find it funny how in her book towards the end she talks about visiting the birthing centre, with the baths and pools etc, and says it made her sad at the birth she “could have had” but…..from her own admission she always wanted a c section! So her birth would never have happened in the way it happens in a birthing centre. (Sorry, can you tell I’m posting as I listen through lol)
There's also a lot of other reasons this maybe wouldn't have happened...you know maybe they were already in use at the time of labour, maybe you wanted additional pain relief...not everything is a personal attack on you as the world most professional victim Lousie

The way they use and abuse that boy for content is disgusting.
---
10 people. 10 people!? Oh have a day off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another passive aggressive dig at Ryan. Though to be fair, why they can’t go and do their hobbies when Leo is in nursery I don’t know as neither work and have oodles of spare time. You can bet they point score each other on who has done what for Leo.

Yes, he probably will cartwheel down the middle of that table loopy is, he’s taught no boundaries. You let him use blenders and climb on units for content.

Poor lad can’t have a smoothie and croissant in peace without his mum filming him. Interesting that he’s not responding

Reactions: 11
Supposedly an extreme introvert but loves that 10 strangers stopped her in the street to talk about pancakes...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.