Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't mention it beforehand because that would be bigging up Sam. But mentions it the night of because surprise surprise that's when they engagement will be.
She doesn't give a tit. Oh unless of course it comes to getting her to strictly. Or a celebrity football game. It's only when she get something out of it.
Haha the best bit is. The pap shot being shared misses her off! This has made my days.
Screenshot_20240610_095342_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m re-watching old episodes and god, she’s such a witch to Alik. He’s just flown back to London after the second “Louise blacked out and maybe cheated on you” episode. I’ve always had a soft spot for Alik - he’s like an overgrown puppy but he’s sweet and genuine with his feelings, and she’s being a complete head to him after her duck up. To be honest it feels like she’s getting what she deserves having Ryan for a partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So the only way she a knowledges or celebrates Sam success is to show an envelope with HER name on it 🤣how typical, wouldn’t expect anything less from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m re-watching old episodes and god, she’s such a witch to Alik. He’s just flown back to London after the second “Louise blacked out and maybe cheated on you” episode. I’ve always had a soft spot for Alik - he’s like an overgrown puppy but he’s sweet and genuine with his feelings, and she’s being a complete head to him after her duck up. To be honest it feels like she’s getting what she deserves having Ryan for a partner.
Have only recently started paying attention to them as a couple, what's Ryan actually like as a partner then? All I really know is that he was Louise's PT, he did/does most of Leo's parenting and is a bit thick. I think I stopped watching MIC around the time Ryan was introduced.

Agree about Alik though he seemed lovely.

Reactions: 3
Have only recently started paying attention to them as a couple, what's Ryan actually like as a partner then? All I really know is that he was Louise's PT, he did/does most of Leo's parenting and is a bit thick. I think I stopped watching MIC around the time Ryan was introduced.

Agree about Alik though he seemed lovely.
I think he’s about as narcissistic as she is, if that’s possible.

Reactions: 9
Wonder who had Leo if they all went to the match? Louise as ever making it all about her. What’s hilarious is that Sam is more famous than she is. She’s just written a book about her son’s birth. A difficult birth but similar to many, many women except they’ve not embellished and made up a load of stuff. They’ve also probably not had nearly as many holidays as TTs has.

Reactions: 9
Zara looks beautiful, the mother like a fog horn and Brian .. well, the less said the better.
Doesn't mention it beforehand because that would be bigging up Sam. But mentions it the night of because surprise surprise that's when they engagement will be.
She doesn't give a tit. Oh unless of course it comes to getting her to strictly. Or a celebrity football game. It's only when she get something out of it.
Haha the best bit is. The pap shot being shared misses her off! This has made my days.
View attachment 2985277

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he’s about as narcissistic as she is, if that’s possible.
Agreed 💯. Trouble is for poor Brian. You have to be a bolshy narcissist to be that on camera. And Brian bless him, his ego is almost too much so he can't bear to brave the ego on camera,and not care what an absolute wank stain he looks. Louise narc is far braver so she just goes for it. His problem has always been his uncomfortable essence on camera, he can't stand to not look the business, the big maaan. Bit on the other hand he desperately wants to and has moments where he tries to. And moments where that narc just burst out and he has to do it.
So in the end both the same type of people. Both as bad as eachother. Both mean manipulative twats. Both dickheads to their child.

Reactions: 8
Does she mention the house / wedding situation in the book?
Not the house I don't think?

But about the wedding she basically says that Ryan's proposal was unplanned, was not the way she wanted it and that her first reaction was to say "no, no, no".
Then they were planning the wedding, no venue seemed right and they had an argument and haven't spoken about it since...which is a fair few years ago.
---
Does she not realise the irony in this? Waxing lyrical about how wealth doesn't matter followed immediately by 10 ad affiliate links to buy clothes so she gets some money?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Not the house I don't think?

But about the wedding she basically says that Ryan's proposal was unplanned, was not the way she wanted it and that her first reaction was to say "no, no, no".
Then they were planning the wedding, no venue seemed right and they had an argument and haven't spoken about it since...which is a fair few years ago.
Hahaha maybe I should get a copy off vinted/ebay just for the laughs!

Such a healthy relationship. And to think people in their comments look up to them as if they are something to be desired.

Reactions: 11
Louise Thompson #37 The girl who lived… more like the girl who fibbed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There’s a new 2 star review on Amazon. It seems to have been written by a fan of Louise as they talk about how brave/strong/wonderful she is 🙄, but it’s refreshing as this person has seen through all the lies and doubts Louise even has PTSD. I can’t post the whole review as it’s a really long one, (Ryan can’t say the same 🍤), but here’s a very small part of it.

IMG_0915.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She can’t just have a sugar craving like a normal person can she?
well tbf Louise ain't a normal person. She's over the top & must have the worst of all health related issues. So friggin strange. She's an unstable narcissistic nutter needing daily reminders that she's so brave, bold & beautiful; but let's not forget Tiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just spotted this. I wonder if it’s a more objective version of things than Loopy’s fictional account.
---
Scrub that. ‘Mary Keenan’ is Victoria Marchman I reckon 😂
Who self publishes drivel like this?!
---
WTF?!? There’s bloody loads of them 😂
They're AI-generated. It's a whole 'thing'. Once you start noticing them you'll see they exist for so many celebrities. They're largely nonsense.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.