Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories - she comments on ‘seeing a lot of new faces on here’. Same Louise. Every picture of you is a new face.
I mean the difference 😲. And this is still with contouring and lashes of makeup in comparison to Mrs G. But does she not realise how her head and face and bleeping flesh is trepple the amount , compared to the pro Ana bullshit she tries to pull on her own fiddlings!
And Louise bubs, your squinting and doing really intense i got smoke in my eyes expressions isnt the " this is so horrific to say" flex you think it is.😆
Screenshot_20240607_022854_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_022946_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_022710_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_022749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_022802_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_022838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_022843_Instagram.jpg

---
Brian you didn't take you lad to work...you used him for engagement because he's the only time anyone gives a shiny tit what you put.
And you went to a car show home. Most people do that for a look around AND still have an actual job to go to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where do we even start with her latest post?? She was diagnosed with lupus? I thought it was just drug induced lupus?? She’s an amazing cook?? wtf 😂 she used to hate English lessons but now she’s an author? I’m sorry but I class an author as someone who writes a story, not someone who just tells us how ill they are. What else?? She hates travelling?? Says the woman who’s been on how many holidays since Leo’s birth??? The woman should be committed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she also blames the NHS for giving her lupus. She says that "despite having markers showing she was on lupus trajectory the doctors went ahead and gave her infliximab (for her UC)" she then goes on to describe how lupus is a chronic long term condition that causes rashes, joint pain, fever etc and the says "the doctors then confirmed it WAS drug induced lupus".

So despite her claims that she's read hundreds of papers etc on gut health and medication, she still clearly doesn't know what drug induced lupus is! And so reads like she's got lupus and will have it forever.
She's now claiming to have been diagnosed with Lupus "earlier this year" on her latest Instagram post 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

---

Screenshot_20240607_195549_Instagram.jpg

This comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she not realise we are in a cost of living crisis and some people are struggling to afford food to "eat to live"

Has she ever done anything for charity? Donated to a foodbank? Volunteered? She says she wants to help others but she's not doing anything about it? She has a platform to use and she's not using it for anything other than selfies, food and talking about herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's a bleeping lunatic. Drug induced lupus. And also details in the book that she doesn't actually know about the ashermans...its bleeping gross and she needs to be told to stop.
---
Cannot believe she is also on the adhd train...she's disgusting

Reactions: 21
Where do we even start with her latest post?? She was diagnosed with lupus? I thought it was just drug induced lupus?? She’s an amazing cook?? wtf 😂 she used to hate English lessons but now she’s an author? I’m sorry but I class an author as someone who writes a story, not someone who just tells us how ill they are. What else?? She hates travelling?? Says the woman who’s been on how many holidays since Leo’s birth??? The woman should be committed!
IMG_3565.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The delusions are strong with this one 😅😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh gosh. This is so cringe. What a icky icky man bag of a phoney.
---
I can't with her latest. It both anger inducing and despairing. Despairing because of the comments, because of who is reading and falling for this bullshit and that she's getting away with it. Perhaps outside of her commenters is where we need to remember there is actually the rest of the world. Who either like us think she's a tit. Or don't actually know who the duck this weirdo is. And if they read it they think what a narcissistic lying toad aswell.
We are sadly trapped in part of her orbit. I think a whole slew of people are waking up to insta acammers. But it's hard that there still are so many who aren't. And the harm its curre tly doing. That's what I hate about these lot. The wider harm its doing. We don't like that dick and she still effects us
Imagine what it's doing to the folk following this tripe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She tells so many lies and it's just sitting there for the whole world to see...HOW are her family not embarrassed/ concerned by her behaviour?!

Reactions: 15
So Leo clearly isn't potty trained based on her latest story! What a ridiculous thing for Ryan to lie about!

The thought of posting a picture of my baby's nappy /legs makes me feel sick, that's so intimate poor thing

• Angry
Reactions: 26
‘Undiagnosed’ ADHD’ -,just duck off.
btw, it’s ADHD not ADHA- thought you were an Author.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So which is it? Figured out the potty as per Bryan or still in nappies as per Loopy? I don’t believe the potty claim Bryan, you’re both fat too lazy to start potty training. Pants. On. Fire.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So Leo clearly isn't potty trained based on her latest story! What a ridiculous thing for Ryan to lie about!

The thought of posting a picture of my baby's nappy /legs makes me feel sick, that's so intimate poor thing
Yeah, who thinks; oh I’ll take a picture of him in his nappy for the gram. These poor kids-nothing is off limits. I thought Ryan said he had the potty figured out?

Reactions: 14
The things they lie about are so bleeping stupid but I guess they can't help themselves at this point.
Like the flowers...Noone gives a duck whether or not you bought Louise flowers...like that is the criticism we have about your relationship!

Reactions: 10
Jesus flipping christ she's now letting him use a hand blender!!! Ffs top form today and its only 10am! Is she trying to get him taken away?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s not uncommon for children of Leo’s age to try out going to the loo or the using the potty. Does not mean they are bleeping potty trained.

• Sick
Jesus flipping christ she's now letting him use a hand blender!!! Ffs top form today and its only 10am! Is she trying to get him taken away?
Literally how I cut my finger off! Although I doubt Leo is 6 pinots deep!
---
It’s not uncommon for children of Leo’s age to try out going to the loo or the using the potty. Does not mean they are bleeping potty trained.
My 2 year old is currently in this stage...goes through the motions but nothing actually happens and yet we still have to hype it up all the same...would not describe her as potty trained by any stretch!

• Sick
  • Wow
Ryan pretended to have bought the flowers as he can't afford to pay for them not unless TT gives him a raise in his pocket money

Lou go on give him an extra £2.50 a week he has earnt it he is out there hosing dog piss every morning without fail

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.