Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her book is a lot of nothing. Anyone who has followed her on Instagram or Tattle has heard almost all of it before. 100% certain she didn't write it due to the lack of air quote abuse!
Summary of the last couple of chapters:

1. The first few months she couldn't stand up straight. She wore the same unwashed clothes. She took pride in looking as ill as she did.
2. Many people tried to tell her she had PND. But...PND occurs in cycles, she has PTSD because she was always in the same horrific state (maybe wants to check her instagram on that one!)
3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her.
4. She refused to work with anyone who was basically being factual rather than emotional with her. Instead she tried MANY alternative therapies. My personal favourite was an 80 year old healer from LA who told her she was carrying her mothers kidney and to sleep with quartz in her knickers.
5. She talks about lupus but still only attributes it to the medication. As in, does not realise that drug induced lupus is entirely different.
6. Doesn't want Leo to be exposed to any of her trauma and wants him to find out about it in a sympathetic way.
7. She doesn't actually know whether she could carry another child, the NHS told her they would not be willing to before the surgery to remove the scar tissue, her private doctor told her it is likely possible. Ryan categorically doesn't want more children.

The rest is all that we have heard before and in no way worthy of a book!

Happy to fill in any gaps.
Well done,you-it seems worse than I thought from the sample I read ( although after reading the sample & what you’ve summarised I’m really not surprised)

Did she elaborate on the family feud?

Reactions: 7
"He’s actually not keen on extending our family by whatever means. There have been times when I’ve brought it up and he’s been so closed to the subject, he’s stormed out. The mere mention of it would be enough for him to leave the room, which I think is an indicator of how seriously this has affected him. In the past Ryan has said categorically he will never let me carry a child again"
But he's not an angry person right

Reactions: 12
Well her book is a lot of nothing. Anyone who has followed her on Instagram or Tattle has heard almost all of it before. 100% certain she didn't write it due to the lack of air quote abuse!
Summary of the last couple of chapters:

1. The first few months she couldn't stand up straight. She wore the same unwashed clothes. She took pride in looking as ill as she did.
2. Many people tried to tell her she had PND. But...PND occurs in cycles, she has PTSD because she was always in the same horrific state (maybe wants to check her instagram on that one!)
3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her.
4. She refused to work with anyone who was basically being factual rather than emotional with her. Instead she tried MANY alternative therapies. My personal favourite was an 80 year old healer from LA who told her she was carrying her mothers kidney and to sleep with quartz in her knickers.
5. She talks about lupus but still only attributes it to the medication. As in, does not realise that drug induced lupus is entirely different.
6. Doesn't want Leo to be exposed to any of her trauma and wants him to find out about it in a sympathetic way.
7. She doesn't actually know whether she could carry another child, the NHS told her they would not be willing to before the surgery to remove the scar tissue, her private doctor told her it is likely possible. Ryan categorically doesn't want more children.

The rest is all that we have heard before and in no way worthy of a book!

Happy to fill in any gaps.
I feel I missed a lot by just listening to bits of audio 🙈

What's with the support worker stuff?! 😱

I feel like this all confirms our thoughts and doesn't do the opposite which I'm thinking she was hoping!

Reactions: 10
"He’s actually not keen on extending our family by whatever means. There have been times when I’ve brought it up and he’s been so closed to the subject, he’s stormed out. The mere mention of it would be enough for him to leave the room, which I think is an indicator of how seriously this has affected him. In the past Ryan has said categorically he will never let me carry a child again"
That’s not a healthy relationship. She should talk to him about it when they are playing tennis indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well done,you-it seems worse than I thought from the sample I read ( although after reading the sample & what you’ve summarised I’m really not surprised)

Did she elaborate on the family feud?
Not really...other than to say family kept trying to get her to talk / do basic things like shower or a walk in the park and she felt she wasn't ready and that they weren't listening to her. The only specific mention is Zara who was apparently keen to visit but Louise didn't want to see anyone outside of immediate family.
She had crisis visitors on a daily basis so I am assuming they were encouraging family to say these things to her as well.
---
I feel I missed a lot by just listening to bits of audio 🙈

What's with the support worker stuff?! 😱

I feel like this all confirms our thoughts and doesn't do the opposite which I'm thinking she was hoping!
For someone so keen to criticise the NHS and the treatment she received she had A LOT of NHS mental health support (like daily support). She was let go by one worker because she was sending disturbing messages and they had to tell her to call 999 or go to A&E.
She looked at going to a mother and baby center but didn't...this part is kind of wooly because the reasons she gives are there are very few of them, says she would have had to take Leo and that couldn't have happened for his sake (despite not accepting him as her child at this point) but also says she is confident she needed round the clock care...I take this to mean her family stepped in and said no bleeping way is this happening because it's a bell that cannot be unrung!

It sounds like a physio patient who wants to walk again but doesn't want any pain in the process...that and I obviously don't believe much of this is any more than attention seeking narcissistic behaviour
---
This quote is funny because we know she has actually copy pasted sections from the Internet in her posts....

"My brain would tell me I was dying, and that was all I could think about. It wasn’t like I would google my symptoms to dispel any concerns. It brought on sheer panic and an instant need to shut the world out, lock into self-preservation and think about how I was going to stay alive."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The only specific mention is Zara who was apparently keen to visit but Louise didn't want to see anyone outside of immediate family.
Hahaha the same Zara who's fawning all over her, kissing each others arses and tagging sister in law at any given moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh no Louise won’t be happy about this! Didn’t someone once post that somewhere it’s been said that their mother medicalises things and that Sam is a hypochondriac too?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So she also blames the NHS for giving her lupus. She says that "despite having markers showing she was on lupus trajectory the doctors went ahead and gave her infliximab (for her UC)" she then goes on to describe how lupus is a chronic long term condition that causes rashes, joint pain, fever etc and the says "the doctors then confirmed it WAS drug induced lupus".

So despite her claims that she's read hundreds of papers etc on gut health and medication, she still clearly doesn't know what drug induced lupus is! And so reads like she's got lupus and will have it forever.

She also blames the (private) psychiatrist for changing her medication 3 times in a short space of time, while also saying that she was complaining to the psychiatrist that they were giving her terrible side effects. So obviously they needed to change them.

She's blaming everyone for everything! Bit of a victim mentality through the entire thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow Ryan even proposed to her wrongly according to her. Her reaction was to keep saying no.

OK I'm going to stop posting now becaus the book is just so bad I'd be here for days 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s changed her tune about her parents. I’m sure a few days ago she labelled them distant / lacking affection / uninvolved etc and now they’re parents of the year. So many contradictions!

• Haha
Wow Ryan even proposed to her wrongly according to her. Her reaction was to keep saying no.

OK I'm going to stop posting now becaus the book is just so bad I'd be here for days 🫠
Did he say will you marry me Victoria Marchman? Is that what he got wrong? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Isn't it just awful! Does her absolutely no favours. Don't know what all the fawning fans are reading but clearly I got a different copy!

Reactions: 11
I see it's Louise's turn to have grubby feet. Their floors must be filthy for their feet to always look like that. Probably all the dogs piss 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I want millies reaction to what's been said about her 😂. I'd imagine Louise is probably jealous of millie as she seems to live a more privileged lifestyle than Louise with even less effort 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she didn’t want a fuss……. 💩
Didn’t want a party…….💩
Didn’t tell Brian when the launch of the book was…….💩
The day snuck up on them……..💩

How did he not know? She’s rammed it down everyone’s throat for how long? Does she think her followers are stupid and that if they clicked on her page there are at least 10 gris posts about this bleeping book? Let alone the eleventy billion stories and reposts of other people fawning over her?

I literally can’t with her munchy, filtered to duck lunatic anymore! Seeing her face just makes me want to slap her silly!

Attachments

• Haha
When the trauma train has departed the station, what on earth is she going to do?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.