Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad of the return to normality! But it frustrates me no end whyyyyyy they burn EVERYTHING
It seems they exclusively cook in butter, which has a low smoke point. I have no explanation for the BBQ though

Reactions: 12
I was in the local Waterstones today, not a copy to be seen. Although just checked Amazon and all of the reviews are 5*!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha Chiny chin chin on those stories.
"Louise is always good at picking out a boutique-e type hotel" oh incoming peeps.

Never trust a review on amazon now. After watching the news, about how they buy and delete and make up reviews. Sad because I always used to hit the star rating button first to see what others thought 😕.

But at least she made it clear she's been withholding all this tit since she started in 20fucking20!
---
This is so sad, you can clearly see all he wants to do is cuddle and kiss him mum and she’s being so cold towards him 😰instead she’s trying to smile for the camera, vain cold hearted b*tch.
bleeping hated her at this watch. He's still innocently uncertain what the camera means. Is looking at it with childlike eyes. But that will change. Especially when he knows mum and dad perform in certain ways woth him for it.
and then this. Him just wanting mum, and she bleeping ignore him.
Oh and of course telling the future him and his peers how he toilet trained. 👍
Get your bleeping child off your page. Get his private moments off the page. Stop being a parents only when it serves you. 😒 poor lad. He's so needy of her to just interact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So in the interest of being a fair and balanced troll...I am reading the book.
1.Her early years seem just like anyone really (I mean I didn't have a second home in south Africa or go to boarding school but you know what I mean).
2.She claims to not being promiscuous but instead falling in love easily, also claims that most of the relationship drama was manufactured for MIC including that with Alik
3. She no longer has a relationship with Millie for undisclosed reasons
4.There 100% was an overlap between Ryan and Alik but it wasnt cheating, it was simply a case of the right conversations hadn't happened because of the distance
5. That angry bear scene was completely set up by producers and Ryan had never and does never act that way
6.they didn't try for a baby for 3 years as previously stated in her fertility struggles(they weren't careful with contraception but that's not the same!) They hadnt even discussed kids. They tried for about 6 months where she admits to not having much sex, then got fertility tests...then got pregnant...so a normal pregnancy journey, no fertility issues
---
I'm only up to the Leo pregnancy but I shall keep you all posted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So in the interest of being a fair and balanced troll...I am reading the book.
1.Her early years seem just like anyone really (I mean I didn't have a second home in south Africa or go to boarding school but you know what I mean).
2.She claims to not being promiscuous but instead falling in love easily, also claims that most of the relationship drama was manufactured for MIC including that with Alik
3. She no longer has a relationship with Millie for undisclosed reasons
4.There 100% was an overlap between Ryan and Alik but it wasnt cheating, it was simply a case of the right conversations hadn't happened because of the distance
5. That angry bear scene was completely set up by producers and Ryan had never and does never act that way
6.they didn't try for a baby for 3 years as previously stated in her fertility struggles(they weren't careful with contraception but that's not the same!) They hadnt even discussed kids. They tried for about 6 months where she admits to not having much sex, then got fertility tests...then got pregnant...so a normal pregnancy journey, no fertility issues
---
I'm only up to the Leo pregnancy but I shall keep you all posted
Ah good summary! I ended up listening to some online but went straight to the birth 😅 You're in for a ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had anyone found out why they didn't give her a GA when everything went wrong during the C section? And was Ryan allowed to stay there?

I'm so nosey about her and Millie now

Reactions: 8
I asked my anaethetist friend about why might someone not get a GA during a haemorrhage c section - he said that all GAs for any operation cause a drop in blood pressure so if someone was haemorrhaging (and therefore losing blood pressure) it can then become difficult maintaining a healthy blood pressure. So I do believe that. What I don’t believe is that no one said anything to her , I don’t believe she felt shaky hands on her (you cannot feel light touch like that with a spinal block!!), I don’t believe it was necessarily 3.5 hours etc etc

Reactions: 15
I think there's elements of truth in the book massively exaggerated and padded out with stuff that did not happen (but she wishes did). Its a great work of fiction

Reactions: 12
Had anyone found out why they didn't give her a GA when everything went wrong during the C section? And was Ryan allowed to stay there?

I'm so nosey about her and Millie now
Leo was born if not on the same day, very close to the birth of Millie’s second child and one of them ( I think Millie) commented on a post saying they were birthday twins so the falling out must be fairly recent. Apart from Rosie and the podcast thing with Jamie no one from MIC has referenced the book- she clearly wasn’t popular/ liked.

Reactions: 16
It's frustrating because there's SO much Louise could be doing to support women who go through this or worse but she's just all me me me and then when you find out that what happened to her really wasn't the worst case scenario then it's just even more frustrating. Did she not say something once like imagine the worst thing that could happen and it was even worse than that? She should be so thankful her and Leo are healthy and have the privilege of getting a night nanny and a nursery and the luxury holidays. She's so out of touch with reality it's a joke.
The bashing of the NHS frustrates me as well. I don't know all the details but ultimately they saved her life. I bet you she's a tory too 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember all the question boxes she posted in the last year or so. Asking about people’s experience etc. I think she used these to curate her stories, making them seem a lot worse than they actually were by building on other people’s facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember all the question boxes she posted in the last year or so. Asking about people’s experience etc. I think she used these to curate her stories, making them seem a lot worse than they actually were by building on other people’s facts.
That sounds like Munchausen's By Internet behaviour. It is an actual thing - extract taken from WEBMD:

Signs of MBI aren’t easy to spot, nor do most laymen on social media look for them. After all, it’s difficult to imagine that people would claim to have, say, terminal cancer when they don’t. But there are red flags, such as:

Descriptions of symptoms that appear to have been copied from health sites.

Near-death experiences followed by incredible recoveries.

Easily disproved claims linked to the feigned illness.

A sudden medical emergency that brings attention back to the patient.

An online spokesperson, seemingly a friend or relative, who sounds just like the patient – because that’s exactly who it is.

🧐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
-She gained 4 stone when pregnant.
-Her and Ryan fought the whole pregnancy, she accused him of cheating, they didn't have sex.
-Seems to think everyone else gets the same midwife throughout their care and is personally introduced to the surgical team.
-Ryan had to arrange visits for her divorced parents because they couldn't possibly visit their dying daughter on the same day.
-Birth was pretty standard. She maintains a planned section was necessary although how a person knows their pelvis size is beyond me (Leo was 7lbs with a 90th percentile head)
-Calls the fire the most traumatised she has ever been

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow, she’s talked a lot about her lack of sex with Ryan. She’s really trying to belittle him

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.