Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-She gained 4 stone when pregnant.
-Her and Ryan fought the whole pregnancy, she accused him of cheating, they didn't have sex.
-Seems to think everyone else gets the same midwife throughout their care and is personally introduced to the surgical team.
-Ryan had to arrange visits for her divorced parents because they couldn't possibly visit their dying daughter on the same day.
-Birth was pretty standard. She maintains a planned section was necessary although how a person knows their pelvis size is beyond me (Leo was 7lbs with a 90th percentile head)
-Calls the fire the most traumatised she has ever been
Been said before but you really are doing the lords work!!! Also, that girl doesn’t know trauma - I wish my most traumatic moments in life were hers. She’s hugely out of touch with life.

@Tofino we hope you’re okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did she say why she thought he was cheating? This sounds like the only interesting part of the book
She found 'flirty messages' from a PT they both knew. Sam and Zara knew the girl and told her there was absolutely nothing to worry about but she was convinced.

I should have added that there is a section dedicated to their engagement breakdown where she had watched Dirty John (the TV series) and convinced herself Ryan was doing the same to her so started questioning everything he said / did. They had a huge fight in Bali and both just agreed they couldn't/ shouldn't get married and haven't spoken about it since.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She found 'flirty messages' from a PT they both knew. Sam and Zara knew the girl and told her there was absolutely nothing to worry about but she was convinced.

I should have added that there is a section dedicated to their engagement breakdown where she had watched Dirty John (the TV series) and convinced herself Ryan was doing the same to her so started questioning everything he said / did. They had a huge fight in Bali and both just agreed they couldn't/ shouldn't get married and haven't spoken about it since.
How is this not mortifying for them both revealing their dirty laundry like this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

bleeping hell, why have they not just called it a day on their relationship? It’s toxic af.

Just seen Ryan was trying to meditate this morning with a toddler in the room. Of course it’s impossible you twit, you’re obviously not getting up at 5am anymore are you chin head?

C829BFFE-8D41-4ACA-AFEB-94B0F60CE220.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was probably bored while pregnant and decided to create some drama, she’s the type to always need something going on. I bet her fallouts with friends and cheating wasn’t as manufactured by the producers of MIC that she might want us to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell, why have they not just called it a day on their relationship? It’s toxic af.

Just seen Ryan was trying to meditate this morning with a toddler in the room. Of course it’s impossible you twit, you’re obviously not getting up at 5am anymore are you chin head?

View attachment 2958038
Chin head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she lie abiut the most ridiculous fuckwittery. So a cereal bowl of small proportion is in her hand. Leo is clearly making a play for it so it's clearly his. But our teeny tiny borrower claimed she asked for a bowl of her cereal from Brian and he gave her this. Bullshit. And then Leo still proceeds to take it off her. And there we go last moment of that scene...is that your actual bowl of cereal you grade A tit? 😒
Screenshot_20240526_131153_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had anyone found out why they didn't give her a GA when everything went wrong during the C section? And was Ryan allowed to stay there?

I'm so nosey about her and Millie now
So what I'm now getting is that Millie is likely the close friend she refers to who she had to cut out of her life because they were saying things like you need to move on / look at what you do have / be more positive. She says the friend should have known better and taken her word for how bad it was. She also goes on to say she doesn't really blame that person because they have never experienced trauma so wouldn't know.
By all accounts she cut out anyone who gave the tough love (including many medical professionals)

• Wow
  • Haha
The bullcrap(no pun intended Brian,chill.) About Brian being set up. What the what now? He was like that all the time. He was an angry mean shithead. And it was all the other stuff that gve me that view of him,and to no. Not I particular that scene at all.
Noone liked him. She shoved the boys to go out with him. Liv had him from the get go. They all thoguht he was manipulating and changing her. That he was snarly towards people. He's still like that now!
Also, his quieter shithead moments are what calls him out to me,always did. His meanness. His nasty digs. Sly. His slow burn way of making people feel like tit. Never can be called out.
She used to look so pitiful when she'd brag He's helped her get fit,work out when she used to hate it. Not drink. Not go out. He just reduced her to his controllable doll. Sadly he didn't realise he'd come across a fellow controller and narc munch. So that backfired pretty horrendously. They just butt heads and are both twats. And they can't get the other low enoguh to be dominant. Which is what they yearn to be of all others. He's in aggressive misogynistic big man ways. Hers is more munchie attention bleep me me me.
They are toxic af.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So what I'm now getting is that Millie is likely the close friend she refers to who she had to cut out of her life because they were saying things like you need to move on / look at what you do have / be more positive. She says the friend should have known better and taken her word for how bad it was. She also goes on to say she doesn't really blame that person because they have never experienced trauma so wouldn't know.
By all accounts she cut out anyone who gave the tough love (including many medical professionals)
I'm sorry Louise but millie got cheated on by Rosie and had to marry professor Green I think she knows what trauma is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well her book is a lot of nothing. Anyone who has followed her on Instagram or Tattle has heard almost all of it before. 100% certain she didn't write it due to the lack of air quote abuse!
Summary of the last couple of chapters:

1. The first few months she couldn't stand up straight. She wore the same unwashed clothes. She took pride in looking as ill as she did.
2. Many people tried to tell her she had PND. But...PND occurs in cycles, she has PTSD because she was always in the same horrific state (maybe wants to check her instagram on that one!)
3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her.
4. She refused to work with anyone who was basically being factual rather than emotional with her. Instead she tried MANY alternative therapies. My personal favourite was an 80 year old healer from LA who told her she was carrying her mothers kidney and to sleep with quartz in her knickers.
5. She talks about lupus but still only attributes it to the medication. As in, does not realise that drug induced lupus is entirely different.
6. Doesn't want Leo to be exposed to any of her trauma and wants him to find out about it in a sympathetic way.
7. She doesn't actually know whether she could carry another child, the NHS told her they would not be willing to before the surgery to remove the scar tissue, her private doctor told her it is likely possible. Ryan categorically doesn't want more children.

The rest is all that we have heard before and in no way worthy of a book!

Happy to fill in any gaps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Louise thinks social media is the sympathetic way Leo will learn about his mum's trauma filled adventures + his birth has ruined her life. She is a disgusting human.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s just a revolting, selfish human being. Leo is going to see all the awful tit his mum has put on social media and she’ll ruin him. Hopefully having Zara and Sam around adds a bit of balance to the awful toxic household he lives in. Louise needs serious mental help. She doesn’t seem to want to deal with anyone who doesn’t go along with what she wants. I feel so sorry for Leo as she’s a real dangerous and unbalanced individual and is going to leave him horribly damaged.

• Heart
I haven’t seen Dirty John but from my quick google research it seems to be about an aggressive/menacing man who tries to con his wife out of money?! So is she implying Ryan was using her for her (her parents’) money?! That’s hilarious that she’s put that in her book

• Haha
But I thought he was super angry that Loopy couldn’t provide him with a sibling. Make it make sense 😂
"He’s actually not keen on extending our family by whatever means. There have been times when I’ve brought it up and he’s been so closed to the subject, he’s stormed out. The mere mention of it would be enough for him to leave the room, which I think is an indicator of how seriously this has affected him. In the past Ryan has said categorically he will never let me carry a child again"

• Haha
  • Wow
"He’s actually not keen on extending our family by whatever means. There have been times when I’ve brought it up and he’s been so closed to the subject, he’s stormed out. The mere mention of it would be enough for him to leave the room, which I think is an indicator of how seriously this has affected him. In the past Ryan has said categorically he will never let me carry a child again"
And she says that Ryan doesn’t act like an angry bear? That is angry bear behaviour to me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.