Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must not care about their relationship at all to air their dirty laundry like that. To throw the Dirty John reference in ... John Meehan was a con artist who got into relationships with women to scam them out of their money (and went on to commit murder, but hey ho). We've joked about the money dynamic here plenty, but it's a whole extra step for her to agree and publish said thoughts - in a book, that can't be deleted 😳 Along with all the engagement stuff I'm genuinely thrown. I expected it to be a self-aggrandising trauma wankfest - we all did - but that stuff feels gratuitous at best (and makes it fully understandable Ryan might wanna skip town around book release day, or not be fully on the 'WOOO MY WIFE WROTE A BOOK' bandwagon).

I would be gutted if my husband published stuff like that about me. As would most people, I think.

Also shooketh she's put it out there that she was such hard work numerous support workers 'sacked' her. Getting a buzz off their replies ... yuck. Just yuck. Spoken like a true Munchy 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So what I'm now getting is that Millie is likely the close friend she refers to who she had to cut out of her life because they were saying things like you need to move on / look at what you do have / be more positive. She says the friend should have known better and taken her word for how bad it was. She also goes on to say she doesn't really blame that person because they have never experienced trauma so wouldn't know.
By all accounts she cut out anyone who gave the tough love (including many medical professionals)
Millie has now gone up in my estimation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Gosh, those photos truly scream trauma. She is so brave with her documenting this period of poor personal hygiene, unwashed clothes and general disinterest in her appearance!
And the months straight after that. It is just pure bravery isn't it? How a woman so steeped in unwashed truama could "bear"😄 all for us.
Screenshot_20240527_000133_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240527_000329_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she mention Spencer at all? 😅
She does, quite a lot at the beginning of the book but I wouldn't say it was overly negative or scathing. She says they were always drunk together so very toxic, says they had undeniable chemistry and that most of the drama was due to MIC production or Spencer being on other TV shows (The Bachelor). It feels like she tries to protect herself way too much with the constant insisting that production manufactured most of the scenes and that most of the drama had already played out in real life anyway.

Reactions: 12
Well her book is a lot of nothing. Anyone who has followed her on Instagram or Tattle has heard almost all of it before. 100% certain she didn't write it due to the lack of air quote abuse!
Summary of the last couple of chapters:

1. The first few months she couldn't stand up straight. She wore the same unwashed clothes. She took pride in looking as ill as she did.
2. Many people tried to tell her she had PND. But...PND occurs in cycles, she has PTSD because she was always in the same horrific state (maybe wants to check her instagram on that one!)
3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her.
4. She refused to work with anyone who was basically being factual rather than emotional with her. Instead she tried MANY alternative therapies. My personal favourite was an 80 year old healer from LA who told her she was carrying her mothers kidney and to sleep with quartz in her knickers.
5. She talks about lupus but still only attributes it to the medication. As in, does not realise that drug induced lupus is entirely different.
6. Doesn't want Leo to be exposed to any of her trauma and wants him to find out about it in a sympathetic way.
7. She doesn't actually know whether she could carry another child, the NHS told her they would not be willing to before the surgery to remove the scar tissue, her private doctor told her it is likely possible. Ryan categorically doesn't want more children.

The rest is all that we have heard before and in no way worthy of a book!

Happy to fill in any gaps.
Does she not realise how all of this sounds?! It's absolutely mental!! She doesn't see that she's the problem???!!!!

Reactions: 10
She does, quite a lot at the beginning of the book but I wouldn't say it was overly negative or scathing. She says they were always drunk together so very toxic, says they had undeniable chemistry and that most of the drama was due to MIC production or Spencer being on other TV shows (The Bachelor). It feels like she tries to protect herself way too much with the constant insisting that production manufactured most of the scenes and that most of the drama had already played out in real life anyway.
Thanks for these updates xx I did wonder if she would be careful as he has been very honest about his time on MIC and how he behaved. He’s definitely the one that got away for her isn’t he - it must sting to see how he’s changed and so successful.

Reactions: 14
Confirmation that chin head reads here, set your alarm extra early today to prove a point did you? 🤣🤣

B65C9697-5D27-4485-BC3F-B7A2A247CAB7.png

---
bleeping hell, why have they not just called it a day on their relationship? It’s toxic af.

Just seen Ryan was trying to meditate this morning with a toddler in the room. Of course it’s impossible you twit, you’re obviously not getting up at 5am anymore are you chin head?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Confirmation that chin head reads here, set your alarm extra early today to prove a point did you? 🤣🤣

View attachment 2959438
---
Meanwhile, TT is creeping around another part of the house as she claims it is her that gets up first in that household 😂
---
Does she not realise how all of this sounds?! It's absolutely mental!! She doesn't see that she's the problem???!!!!
What’s disturbing is the number of fawning fans on her insta, acting like Gandhi or Mother T have been reincarnated into the (tiny) body of Louise T. They clearly have not read a book since they were at school as they are raving about this tome and its author 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s enjoy another low star review of Louise’s book. I can’t wait for the reviews in a few months time when it’s normal members of the public reading it rather than her biased super fans.

IMG_0413.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just find it crazy that a wealthy person thinks they've been hard done by with their birthing experience. Fair enough it would have been scary in the moment but does she not see how "lucky" she is that her child is healthy and that she has the funds to have taken as much time as needed to recover. I do find it strange that she didn't go private to have a planned c section I can't see her dad not paying for that. Maybe though her dad said no to paying for it and this is all Louise going on a massive guilt trip towards her dad 😂 genuinely would not surprise me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean the book’s hardly a hot topic? Didn’t see any reviews in the Sunday supplements today and haven’t seen it at all in bookshops :)

Reactions: 12
As a mental health professional this is absolutely astonishing. She must have been truly inappropriate to them for this to happen.
When you say that what kind of things could she have been doing for them to not work with her? I just can't imagine a professional doing that unless they felt unsafe themselves

Reactions: 7
For context...

"Afterwards I felt like I had nowhere to go and sent her some pretty alarming messages. One day I messaged her when things had got really out of hand. I was having permanent flashbacks and I’d fully lost touch with reality. She had to step away and told me to call 999 or go to A&E. That was a real low point for me. I felt abandoned and scared. My lifeline had disappeared"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.