Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoy folks. Sick. In. Mouth.
And the fucktard still wearing a beanie
Did he share this, or was he knowingly too embarrassed but still wanted the cash?

Who is this because surely that shaped face woman is not our tt? With cheeks. And there is a proper width to that head! Which she makes so much worse, more noticed due to herfiltered version.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The real mug is the therapist though. She does all this for free and ill bet gets absolutely zero additional bookings off the back of loopy’s “advertising”

Reactions: 17
Greedy little hustler, isn't she? 🤷‍♀️ So many links!

View attachment 2899324
That's payday for TT... just to clarify. Get clicking suckers!
How much does she get paid if someone clicks her links? I can’t imagine it being loads of money? Does it depend on amount of followers you have what the company pays out? Or does she need to meet a certain amount to claim percentage of sales? How does it all work?

Reactions: 2
Enjoy folks. Sick. In. Mouth.
And the fucktard still wearing a beanie
Did he share this, or was he knowingly too embarrassed but still wanted the cash?

Who is this because surely that shaped face woman is not our tt? With cheeks. And there is a proper width to that head! Which she makes so much worse, more noticed due to herfiltered version.
Thank you for posting this, have now added another company I'll never give my business to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for posting this, have now added another company I'll never give my business to.
The way he does it makes it look dodge af though! Some tit salesman wanting you to putnypur money in their dodge bank. And they aren't legit or trust worthy. His pauses,flapping around the lines and facts and making up limes on the spot as he fumbles over it. Nah, wouldn't put my money in there. Anything to do with funds has to be sharp. And on point. No hobo baggins wanting to steal all you money and go live with your granny once he takes her home from under her.

• Haha
A lot of people who require a stoma may go on to sadly require a “rectal stump”. Which is brutal. But basically it’s an op to sew up the rectum and an*s because they still leak from their back passage. I nursed some very young patients through this and they were actually devastated for many different reasons - the saddest case relating to sexuality!! This was a very difficult decision but life saving in some cases to avoid rupture. To go through it after a stoma was tragic for them but they literally could have died from their IBD, spent months in hospital, were skeletal etc…..not able to flip flop between holidays!!!
I can actually see Louise begging a bupa/BMI clinician to do this for “ease”….but will love the surgery and claim close to death illness. Drip feeding info etc like today “rectal issues”….THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING!!
She reminds me of Katie Price - addicted to surgery and she once admitted she loves the feeling of post anaesthesia.
I have a friend who is a Munchy and by proxy x2…..it is draining….absolutely draining…..but I know she’s genuinely sick. But I don’t feel that compassion for TT for some reason …. Maybe it’s the money factor!!! My friends is as a result of almost losing her life and she’s spiralled since.
But yep….next step….sewing up of the back door!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep. She had to try find worse. Or new moan spinner didn't she. I thought she might have been angry they were allowing her to go for a j-pouch. Though I'm sure she'd love teasing what they entails.
*about to get a little descriptive*
Trouble is she's once again made it sound like something we should really worry for her about.
Wrong. Mucus is still produced if the anus is intact. Because that's what your body produces to aid pooing. So this still occurs. And every few weeks it might happen.sometime worse,sometimes not. Sometimes even in a ball.
Your told to sit on the toilet every day if that's possible. Have a little push, as if you still went to the toilet. Wipe any mucus.
It's not an "issue" it's completely RIGHT, shows a working body and normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of people who require a stoma may go on to sadly require a “rectal stump”. Which is brutal. But basically it’s an op to sew up the rectum and an*s because they still leak from their back passage. I nursed some very young patients through this and they were actually devastated for many different reasons - the saddest case relating to sexuality!! This was a very difficult decision but life saving in some cases to avoid rupture. To go through it after a stoma was tragic for them but they literally could have died from their IBD, spent months in hospital, were skeletal etc…..not able to flip flop between holidays!!!
I can actually see Louise begging a bupa/BMI clinician to do this for “ease”….but will love the surgery and claim close to death illness. Drip feeding info etc like today “rectal issues”….THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING!!
She reminds me of Katie Price - addicted to surgery and she once admitted she loves the feeling of post anaesthesia.
I have a friend who is a Munchy and by proxy x2…..it is draining….absolutely draining…..but I know she’s genuinely sick. But I don’t feel that compassion for TT for some reason …. Maybe it’s the money factor!!! My friends is as a result of almost losing her life and she’s spiralled since.
But yep….next step….sewing up of the back door!!
Thanks for this information. Something that yet again Louise has failed to explain, but all hail the queen of stomas and everything she does to raise awareness 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All that ‘wow look at me first time in a supermarket in months’

Nothing to do with surgery but everything to do with online shopping (nothing wrong with online shopping but another example how she exaggerates everything she does for maximum attention)

IMG_6989.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She becomes more insufferable by the day. Munchie satisfaction is off the scale right now, she’s totally giddy.

• Heart
Christ, they’re bloody determined to get him modelling.

Dress like you’re going to bump into your ex- what, in a pair of creased pyjamas?
Why she even bothered about / thinking about her ex she’s getting married (supposedly) and has been with Ryan for years 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Such a juvenile comment Lou you’re not 21 fresh out a uni relationship 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Yeah because my last day on earth is the same as running in to a person I literally give zero fucks about...OK then
---
Privacy curtain but posts her whole life for the world to see.. again...OK then

Last edited:
  • Haha
They’ve posted ten photos and asked followers to pick their favourite. Clearly a new trick to keep engagement as high as poss. They literally don’t care which photo people prefer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another day. Another day of selling your child. Literally. As that is the reason for these out together edited shots of him.
This isn't them living alongside their son. Then candid shots taken and randomly shared to the family WhatsApp perhaps, or grandma.
This is them Editing,knowing,setting this boy up to sell him to EVERYONE Louise. bleeping everyone.
---
I findnit so uncomfortable. And today them both doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14