Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the therapist didn’t cut her hand on that jawline

IMG_6977.jpeg

Her all time favourite therapist, yet does she ever pay for it? We only ever see her post about it when it’s an #ad

IMG_6976.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's inspiring that she endures these freebies with her well known terror of anything lying down. Manages to struggle through every treatment every single time. So so brave. 🦸‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How buzzing is she that she’s seen a doctor today? Like giddy with it. Then slips up because calls her a GP (granted a private one, ofc). As she wanted to make out she was with the consultants and professor of the medical world. GP just doesn’t have the same effect ✨ does it TT?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The most amazing doctors appointment....said NO ONE EVER
---
Also louise...to be clear...almost all private doctors also work for the NHS so you are paying to skip the queue, not for premium treatment.
---
bleeping CLOWN

Reactions: 25

The most fabulous doctors appointment
Granted it was a private GP
Finally getting somewhere

Aren’t these phrases from the book of Munchy a?
Sounds like someone hasn’t been getting the answers she wanted previously. What now though?!

Oh maybe this…

IMG_6987.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She really hates the NHS doesn’t she. That comment about a private GP was clearly aimed at the NHS. Maybe because you’re paying for it they’ll try find a diagnosis 🤣 NHS has obviously told her there’s nothing wrong. I don’t believe this appointment has anything to do with her stoma either. She is so high on life with this new stoma bag it’s quite unbelievable. Clearly it gets her all the attention she needs unlike the PTSD she has to make up after Leo was born.

Reactions: 16
Thanks…. I wouldn’t want to read it or purchase so if I go to Waterstones I can simply open the book and find out! 🤣
I love the ‘what page do you eventually answer what happened to you during Leo’s birth’ 😂😂
---
Thanks…. I wouldn’t want to read it or purchase so if I go to Waterstones I can simply open the book and find out! 🤣
It’s probably written in code throughout the book… a cryptic word here and there to make up the sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greedy little hustler, isn't she? 🤷‍♀️ So many links!

1714155810633.png

That's payday for TT... just to clarify. Get clicking suckers!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She just randomly adds loads of items and considers it "work". A graspy little middleman. It's disgusting.

Don’t really know how she can claim #louiseloves all those items when she doesn’t buy any of them for herself.

Reactions: 17
Her links really boil my piss so much 🤣I don’t know why I let it but 1. She doesn’t need the money 2. It’s nothing she’d ever wear 3. There are bleeping hundreds of items of clothing, she literally just scrolled the internet and added. Bloody lazy ass woman trying to con people. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Missing my cooking video’s’
I think not. Brian’s yes, yours not!

• Haha
Nothing beats a face massage…. Especially a #Ad face massage. This is just too cringy. I’m dying inside for her at this point. It’s akin to begging.

Imagine saying you have an all time favourite therapist, but only if it’s free. What a grifter.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Nothing beats a face massage…. Especially a #Ad face massage. This is just too cringy. I’m dying inside for her at this point. It’s akin to begging.

Imagine saying you have an all time favourite therapist, but only if it’s free. What a grifter.
It's worse than begging. There is no "need", she lives in luxury. She has the means to pay for all this stuff.