Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope he spent this afternoon drawing that highland cow, that would be a perfectly good reason to put your son in nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder how much they will follow her instruction to slim her down, shave her angles. Depending on the photographer I suppose.

Reactions: 8
Imagine getting to have an actual magazine photo shoot and they dress you like a spa hotel bed set.
I’m so bored of her mirror selfies. I’d love to know her average number of mirror selfies posted per day. It would be off the chart narcissist levels, wouldn’t it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The baggy clothes are so that when the pics don’t look like her frail tiny weeny over-edited usuals she can get away with it as they went for the ‘oversized’ look which hides everything 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
💯 on point. A pair of unlikeable cunts. That poor little boy. Goodness it makes me sick how they are with him,
Leo the prop, for their narcissistic, grifter ways. He deserves so much more than sweet little boy.

Here we go again. Using that child. Worse is the using of him then dropping him as soon as his purpose is fulfilled! Cunts these two,absolute cunts.
I hate them filming Leo mostly becuase he's still unaware to avpoint. That little catch in his face when he realises they are filming him makes me crack a little. It's so "oh". They start interacting and Leo goes along but then looks, see the camera and almost instinctively realises something. But does not quite get it.
And saying "hello hello" as a child would to picture time, then Ryan cajoled him into performing.
Then his mum ignoring him to perform for the camera when they were dancing. He was having a happy little dance then once again hesitation when he saw mum turned the camera on him.
He just wants them to be present with him. And it's always,always a bleeping Dick scratch for these two ego maniacs.
Oh and louise,your skin can't be skinning if your using a filter!
The many faces of louise today.
View attachment 2897272View attachment 2897274View attachment 2897275View attachment 2897273

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The book publishers have been tagged, but isn’t it a bit late for a photoshoot for the book? If it’s meant to be released 23rd May?

IMG_6971.jpeg

Also, I mean… she looks ridiculous. Maybe she likes the extra baggy clothes so she can remind everyone how small she is.

IMG_6973.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel ashamed at myself that I initially gave her the benefit of the doubt that her changing face may just be down to angles (I have seen photos of myself where I could pass as 2 very different people) but it would seem that it is in fact only Louise that manages the super defined cheeks and jaw. Even the professional photographer didn't stand a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The book publishers have been tagged, but isn’t it a bit late for a photoshoot for the book? If it’s meant to be released 23rd May?

View attachment 2898299

Also, I mean… she looks ridiculous. Maybe she likes the extra baggy clothes so she can remind everyone how small she is.

View attachment 2898301
Don’t you know those are kids clothes she’s wearing …. But are still sooo supah dupah tent like on the frail little (burnt) sausage….

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2898299

View attachment 2898301
That look is terrible. Who on earth styled that?
She can’t think that looks good.
Wonder which magazine it’s going to be in and if it’s for the book why was Leo dragged into it.

Reactions: 16
She honestly looks like she’s about to get the rollers out and paint some walls. What magazine is it for? Decorator’s Weekly?

• Haha
Reactions: 22