Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail slightly, but watching Piers Morgan’s interview with ‘the real Martha’ of Baby Reindeer and seeing a clearly mentally unwell woman seeming to truly believe her own lies reminded me so much of Louise. I

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Whilst this does sound pretty traumatic and an awful birth experience, I’m sceptical as to the truth of it all. No doubt it’s been exaggerated a fair old bit. I’ve had 2 emergency sections and both were incredibly calm despite the need to get the baby out NOW. These people are professionals and the chaos Louise describes just doesn’t ring true to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it very strange she didn't ask how he was. The first thing people ask when they come round from a GA is where is their baby/how is their baby.

She will have known how much she lost, it would have been discussed with her in depth when the doctors did a debrief with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Louise is hell bent making sure the world knows Leo's birth has destroyed her life, whilst she's in the process of destroying his. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
has she said she’s infertile now because of the birth? Apologies if I’ve missed that. Surely after the miscarriage before Leo and if she is infertile they would be more appreciative of the child they do have 🤦🏼‍♀️

the more posts she’s doing the more I dislike her, her writing style is just blathering and never actually gets to the point just massaging her own ego, she was clearly a mean girl at school as that personality trait is still prevalent now posts full of digs and snide comments and anything nice she says is either passive aggressive or a backhanded compliment
Sorry, infertile was may be the wrong terminology. She's still fertile in terms of egg production (I assume) but can't carry a baby because the back and front of her womb is fused together. I assume there would be difficulties with a pregnancy implanting as well as being able to progress.

Reactions: 4
I hope her book and newspaper article comes with some kind of warning. If I’d have read it before giving birth and not knowing anything about her exaggerations I’d have been scared witless. She says she wants to shed light on this side of birth/ post birth but she is honestly not the right person for it, she is far too engrossed in describing her own story to the finest detail without thinking about the proper delivery of the message and it’s nothing but anxiety inducing for women.

• Heart
Sorry, infertile was may be the wrong terminology. She's still fertile in terms of egg production (I assume) but can't carry a baby because the back and front of her womb is fused together. I assume there would be difficulties with a pregnancy implanting as well as being able to progress.
She doesn’t say she’s infertile in that extract about having more kids, just says it wouldn’t be advised to have more because of her complications

Reactions: 5
It's all the monetising and playing off it. This isn't how or where woman put themselves to help others. Not these mags,not in this way with these titles.
Her whole past few months since Leo has been playing to this. And she will have known about the book for at least a year. So all the tit we said and new she was making up was exactly right. She was playing her role. Getting people to lap it up.
She was setting the scene.
Groundwork.
Manipulate the audience then watch them all fall for her gubbins.
An at the bottom of this is real issues. Real illness thst woman go through. Really illness and truamas people can face. Andnshes nit picking over these conditions like some kind of witch. Playing everyone.
The stuff she says never rings true. Because half of it isn't. Like she's find grains of true statements then runs rings around them so it line- swirl it back round to me. Lies- swing it back round to me. It never makes sense because there's a line of sense she has stolen and then she's swirled around it with her narcissistic narrative so we ALLL KNOW what SHE WANTS US TO KNOW. It's all about me. What I need to tell you. What I need you to no. It's not personals to her it's her story tale. It's never sounds personal because it's a person on a high waffling getting more and more excited as she writes. Practically foaming at the mouth at her munchie ramblings. Bouncing up and down with glee as she reels it out.
And there is a child who looked nothing but put of it at that shoot. Not one attached to a mother. Someone instead question,wondering what the f his safe guard was doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t say she’s infertile in that extract about having more kids, just says it wouldn’t be advised to have more because of her complications
In the bit I read she said her womb was fused together and so she wouldn't be able to carry another child and that if she could Ryan wouldn't let her anyway. At least that's what I took from it. To be fair, even if she could give it a go against medical advice, would you take the risk if you had her history?

Reactions: 2
If she feels so bad that the first months of Leos life was not how she envisioned and looks back and it breaks her heart… then why doesn’t she spend more time with him instead of shoving him in nursery all the time? I felt so guilty going back to work and tried to work hours that meant my kid would be in childcare for the least amount possible. They have the luxury of flexible jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Part of me thinks she actually more traumatised than she thinks she is because the way she’s written the above…I would never want anyone to witness me thinking and feeling like that about my baby. I would be so ashamed.
I think that's what I don't get. Yes she probably was out of it and didn't really register the baby - this can happen. But it's the way she nutures this nugget of information, dwells on it and loves repeating it.
Yes she could discuss this with family and her friends, or even a therapist if she thought it necessary, but to keep telling it to 100s of 1000s of people seems cruel to Leo now. It's like she's proud of it. A battle scar. Not saying she should bury this stuff away but it is her son's entrance into the world she's talking about. He'll read about it. He's probably told about it enough - 'Mummy nearly died for you'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The childbirth headline seems to be causing a bit of backlash in her comments, good! It's disgusting to have that so public with her son next to it all

• Heart
And she doubles down on the headline in her post...but don't worry guys...the photos were good!

Reactions: 14
Whaaat how do you know this?
Sorry catching up - the joys of actually parenting my girls (except I actually find joy in it, unlike TT). That headline makes me sick for Leo 🥺
My friend used to rent from her. He didn’t talk much about it just that she was the owner but sounds like it all went through an agency.

Reactions: 7
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see the amount of backlash in her post about that headline. Lots of enablers still and she’s pinned some of their posts but hopefully this will wake up a lot of people.

IMG_7483.jpeg

But don’t worry guys, she looks good.

I thought this was interesting.
IMG_7484.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Lots of comments about two things being true at once - childbirth destroying everything but your child being the best thing that happened to you and being the absolute joy of your life.

Can someone please tell me where I can find her talking about the second part? All the amazing positive things about having Leo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.