Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bad_karma

Was there not an influencer mum on Instagram that was doing something similar sure she was a midwife or similar and got rumbled on tattle? She lost a lot of followers and deals through it. I really wish there was a way to find out who else's media feeds she's been commenting on no way she's just using that for her own Instagram lol
Mother of daughters

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Tofino

VIP Member
Ohh! I take it back then 🙈🙈 Wouldn’t put it past her to actually put him in a wool crochet snowsuit though 🤣
Still an idiot to be fair, who pays £105 in the sale for a bloody kids snowsuit 🙈
yes you are right, it wouldn’t surprise me if she had!

Tofino

VIP Member
Hahahaha he’s even publicly grifting Zara for her to buy him “an incredible guitar”!! This would just be a funny joke between family if he wasn’t always so bloody beggy for everything else!!

099FF169-4008-44CD-B801-BF92AF61AB84.jpeg

---
Looks like he has his eyes on a £300 guitar…

04D2BE7D-FDD2-4359-B237-6854A20777C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

chuckabiddy

They really have to offer something extra for the challenges if they want existing members to pay more. Otherwise what is the point if you already have access to everything and nothing new. They would be better allowing existing members to access that at no extra cost and then use the challenges as a hook to get new members.

Reducing/stopping live workouts is probably a really bad move. I have no interest in live workouts (I pay for team body project where I can pick my own workouts and programmes as and when I want) but I can see the appeal to some who like the idea of live workouts and committing to getting up for an early morning live.

Ryan recently posted the protein powder was being stock in the Chelsea harbour club gym I think? I wonder if that was a bulk lot of excess stock.
I don’t know why he would supply ongoing stock to them but not online to members.
Exactly- challenges used to have extra live classes, zooms on things like meditation, group discussion meetings etc. This one is some recorded videos and people get put into a WhatsApp group.

I think they can make changes such as reducing live classes IF this is clearly communicated. Currently noone knows what the plan is (and I suspect Scott et al don't either).

crabupatree

VIP Member
Unless she wasn't willing to wait NHS waiting times a chose to pay for treatment herself and didn't have health insurance before diagnosis so would be classed as a pre-existing condition and its very hard to get insurance to cover that

Tofino

VIP Member
How much are they charging for a book that’s essentially going to be used to light the fire or put in the loo so people don’t dawdle in there?!

Interesting image that was chosen too - she has a new face. It’s not great IMO considering she can be pretty.
I think they have gone for a soft mothering look 🙄

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Another one. This fake name is making me scan all the other names in their comments looking for more burners 😂 there's a few which are first name surname and a series of numbers with no profile pics. There could be *loads* of them
Is this on an ad?

Hannahc546

VIP Member
What on earth can the first half of the book be about because she has repeatedly said before leo she was a picture of health and happiness 🙄

Oooh @Hannahc546 we need the ultimate big money LUCKY bingo card!!

I am definitely betting on nearly died in a plane crash, nearly died in a house fire, maybe she will even mention the tarantula she came across when travelling and the trauma of that which left her with a phobia of spiders.
Surely we're in for a full house on this bingo card! It will be ready for the release date!