Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
Bit of turtle goss for y'all:

- there haven't been any live classes since 20th Dec
- they appear to have cut ties with their yoga instructor (Annie - who is amazing and a lovely teacher)
- they are doing a January challenge which is all on-demand videos...members speculating as to whether this will be new content or just old replays

Basically their service has taken a significant dip. There are some cliques within turtle (and def some fans) who will likely support them regardless, but a lot of us hold the view that they need to pull their finger out.
Is it meant to be two live classes a week?

Also wasn’t Annie the one at the Fforest retreat? She was really complementary in the days afterwards.

Reactions: 1

katesbess

VIP Member
this is the kind of stuff I want to know!!! But it’s so hard to search for it on posts with hundreds of comments. That’s why it was relatively easy on Brian’s 🤣

I’ve not seen it appear anywhere else on Ryan’s grid posts. I want to try and work out the two followers for lifting Laurie as it does not seem to be ryan or Louise.
---

Some reasons are ruled out. She can’t have been using it with friends and family but stay anonymous to public (like Coleen Rooney) as she has no followers.

She can’t have accidentally stayed logged in because she wrote ‘hope you’re feeling better’ to herself. Some of the other comments like ‘you guys are the cutest’ (aimed at Ryan and Leo) she could have said from her own account.

So far it seems all the posts she commented on were ads so that feels intentional. But it’s not all ads. I really want some insight to social media business about what brands agree to. Like is there a financial incentive to the comments / engagement rate. Because if there is then she’s in very dodgy legal territory faking comments.

It doesn’t help we don’t know what time the comments were made, maybe initially they were one of the first 5 - 10 comments. Does it boost the algorithms when people comment on posts?

The 11 grid posts on that profile are stumbling me too. I thought maybe she accidentally posted from that profile instead of her own but surely she would delete it once she realised? Are they practice runs to see how it looks once posted?

So many questions.
Is this the drafts 😳

katesbess

VIP Member
Was there not an influencer mum on Instagram that was doing something similar sure she was a midwife or similar and got rumbled on tattle? She lost a lot of followers and deals through it. I really wish there was a way to find out who else's media feeds she's been commenting on no way she's just using that for her own Instagram lol
Could this also be how she's seen by brands and given free stuff. If our Vic has been sending her stuff on or sharing Louise with people and brands?

katesbess

VIP Member
So 26th July 2022 she complained that she had a baby to look after - oh to be Leo.

two days later she’s advertising her wardrobes and back to fake commenting. I always knew the way she spoke about Leo was vile but the fact she’s doing this at the same time is just another level.

---
Victoria Marchman did not wish Sam or Ryan a happy birthday on either of Louise’s grid posts to them.
That the worst part. That I know we've all said it,known it. But this this clear as day bullshitting. That it IS ALL LIES and fake and cheating. Its disgusting
She has lied every step of the way.. to make that stuff up and including Leo in it. Whilst smugly smiling ,logging back in as Vic and clicking and liking,ugh twat.
---
I think it's really simple: Vanity.
Victoria Marchman is Louise telling us what she wants people to think - she's brave and cute, a hard working Mum struggling against adversity.
But her behaviour reveals a fake and a manipulator, revelling in victimhood.

No, Louise Loves...HERSELF!

View attachment 2682001
This so much. Nail on head.
---
I think it's really simple: Vanity.
Victoria Marchman is Louise telling us what she wants people to think - she's brave and cute, a hard working Mum struggling against adversity.
But her behaviour reveals a fake and a manipulator, revelling in victimhood.

No, Louise Loves...HERSELF!

View attachment 2682001
This so much. Nail on head.
I think Victoria Marchman will be back. I think she’s too compulsive and whatever need doing this fills I don’t think she will be able to let go. I think she might only stop if people continuously tag that account and she realises people won’t forget it. So I think she may leave it for a bit and eventually start using it again.

But we should keep our eye out for similar style of comments and if the account was set up in Jan 2024 we know it’s probably her with a new fake account 🤣
How far own were those comments?

Last edited:

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Ok so I did a test. If you block an account it will also block any other accounts related to it so I blocked louise but it didn’t block the Victoria Marchman account. Which is a shame however that just tells us the accounts are not linked, not that it isn’t her. I was hoping it would be definitive proof it was her account though.
This doesn't always work, I have 3 Instagram accounts due to my business, when I was blocked by somebody it blocked 2 of my accounts but not the 3rd!

Tofino

VIP Member
Exactly- challenges used to have extra live classes, zooms on things like meditation, group discussion meetings etc. This one is some recorded videos and people get put into a WhatsApp group.

I think they can make changes such as reducing live classes IF this is clearly communicated. Currently noone knows what the plan is (and I suspect Scott et al don't either).
Did you do the live class he did from the chalet last week? I wondered if that was organised very last minute.

SouthfieldsGrid

Not to be off topic but that hospital is AWFUL, there’s been several court cases around maternity neglect there including Louise’s I guess? Ironic considering its posh location :(
I didn’t have a C section but I had incredibly care at C&W for both my births in 2017 and 2020

Flossie2

VIP Member
he posted a couple of weeks ago that they were staying here and I just checked their Instagram page today and saw they had posted that.

I kind of think it might not mean they got the stay completely free. If I was a grifter like they are I might ask them for a freebie in return for posts but if I was a business I would say you can’t have it for free but I can give you X discount if you agree to X posts. I think the volume of posts / ads might indicate just how much they have been gifted. If they do a grid post that’s an ad that would suggest quite a large discount / freebie. A single tag in a story may mean very little discount.
Oh right - no doubt all will be revealed. I didn’t even know there was a second brother who is with them. Probably ( much needed) help/ entertainment for Leo tho)