Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
That’s weird, why is the picture of the clear whey powder not TM branded? This says ‘our’ protein powder but the image and link is to CSN own powder.

It’s probably theirs just rebranded to TM, but this is just odd marketing.

477F544C-41A4-4997-AAE7-55A16831E201.jpeg

Reactions: 3

soph30

VIP Member
I recall Louise posting, a while back, that she might have some exciting news, but I’m sure Zara was tagged. At the time, it seemed as if Louise was working on a documentary with Zara. Does anyone remember this?
Unless it’s that made in Chelsea reboot? 😆

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I’m surprised pre-order books fall into the main charts, because the book hasn’t been released and people can cancel their orders anytime in the next two months. Fair enough if there is some sort of preorder charts.

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
And actually, writing the full title ‘Lucky, learning to
Live again soon’ is also very suspicious. An average follower would not write a sentence like that.
I feel 99% sure that’s louise.
I think it's her new PA! Or whatever they called her.

Scral

I'm getting massive *I need to justify being on another holiday while being on another holiday* vibes.
As long as you can convince yourself, TT, that's OK. :D

View attachment 2708701
She’s lifted that from a page I follow. She’s making it look like she’s read and highlighted it..
---
Why does she talk about a two year old not sitting still in a restaurant as an unusual thing? The poor thing dragged out for fancy meals out and it's like he's so annoying we had to keep going for walks. All the money and time they have and they choose to go on holidays without even considering the poor boy no mention of bringing a bucket and spade for him or even anything positive at all.
I want to see them at Centre Parcs. They would actually get a decent paid partnership for that, it’s a win win! Never any activity that is for his benefit…

Last edited:

Gemsquash22

No, you missed all his prawn-eyed crustacean majesty.

I need to know what Loopy is up to now she can’t claim her book is a mover or a shaker.
I bet you she’s confined herself to her own bedroom, crying into her pillow but blaming her IBS and she’ll 💩 the bed. Brian is back on full time parenting and raging 😡

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
It still makes no sense...surely the only reason for this would be trolling someone anonymously. Its not like she struggles for engagement and needs to up the comments

soph30

VIP Member
Of course she has written a book. All these fucking influencers write a book after they have a baby. One coming to mind is Kate Lawler. I feel sorry for actual talented writers having to compete with vapid influencers. Victoria/ Louise’s long posts bore me so no idea how she will manage to keep people reading a whole book-unless she used a ghost writer.
Louise has a book already, it's called Live Like Louise :)
I haven't read it
---
I think it's her new PA! Or whatever they called her.
Nah terrible grammar. It's deliberately done to look common and thick 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

SheLeft

VIP Member
even if it’s Louise doing the narration?
They'd have to edit out all the long pauses where she eye fucks the camera before launching into her weird posh trauma monologue. Won't quite work with just a microphone, will it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lyn123

Latest photo she shared poor boy on a boardwalk miles away from them on the sea if he ran or tripped he'd easily fall in.

• Sick

katesbess

VIP Member
And this is why I keep going… for these absolute gems 🤣🤣🤣 hahahahhahhaa

---

Zoe Chapman is appearing on almost every post and nearly always an emoji. The only thing that makes me unsure is 300+ followers. I checked if Ryan or Louise are following and they aren’t. So if it was a fake account I’m not sure who would follow it.
Fucking hell. We all wondered when it all went so wrong. She's been fucking twitchy insane for ever!!!
Thankyou for doing the Lords work. Your brill.
---
And this is why I keep going… for these absolute gems 🤣🤣🤣 hahahahhahhaa

---

Zoe Chapman is appearing on almost every post and nearly always an emoji. The only thing that makes me unsure is 300+ followers. I checked if Ryan or Louise are following and they aren’t. So if it was a fake account I’m not sure who would follow it.
See "this is sick" comment makes me wonder if Ryan knows and is on on it too. Also his reply to her before. Has Louise ever said "sick"
---
If this is Ryan’s best photo of Leo skiing then I suspect it didn’t go very well. He does not look happy at all. I’ll wait and see if he posts a video because if he loved it then they would most definitely have filmed it.

Much easier to post a single photo and pretend your two year old ‘skied’.
---
Also, that’s a snow suit not a ski suit, so the trouser legs don’t fit over the ski boots. Probably really uncomfortable having them hunched up that high. Maybe ok for a very quick go but they spend enough money on themselves to know they can afford proper ski pants for him.
He didn't look happy. He deff had the just been sobbing eyes and colour on Louise's photos. Her comment aren't all up jer ass either which is great to see.

Last edited:

pollysunshine22

I agree I thought she might have set it up to help both of them with engagement but it is literally just for her benefit. No comments for Sam or Zara either. The only other use for it would be her being a troll on someone else page... But who! I'm sure we will have a breakthrough soon. I'll keep hunting 🕵🏻‍♀️ 🤣

I do wonder whether Ryan knows. If he knew she had that account and was frequently writing comments on her own posts, wouldn’t he want her to do them on his too esp his ads?

Whether he knows it or not, I find it reeeaaalllly interesting that she barely comments on his accounts. I think it was only one of his unless it was a joint post. At the point she is logged in as Victoria, it wouldn’t take long to also do his posts too.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
She's fucking insane. By all accounts her trauma was a relatively common birth issue. This doent mean she didn't suffer because of it but it is much better understood and has a much wider community. Also there is the upside of having your baby at the end of it!
Living day to day with the fear of being kidnapped, tortured or killed and watching your friends go through the same as well as having to do those things to other people to survive is quite clearly not the same. Her lack of self awareness and immense lack of any resilience is astounding.
And I know she will read comments like this and say 'they don't understand because they haven't been through it" but she needs a serious reality check. I would be embarrassed to be her family.
---
And how long ago did she film this because it looks like she still has the old kitchen table which they changed in September!
She found it in her drafts

FF39381B-FA93-4D33-B939-A16EA29994E7.jpeg

• Wow

Fisher99

See "this is sick" comment makes me wonder if Ryan knows and is on on it too. Also his reply to her before. Has Louise ever said "sick"
I 100% thought the “this is sick 👊 also love the concept !” sounded exactly like Ryan, although it has the space before the exclamation mark which seems to be unique to Louise.