Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
oh good spot on the height thing!! ETA and the 14 year gap! He’s definitely older than my dad.

So he was most likely in his 40s when he had them. I guess not that old but more unusual in their generation, especially for first children? I wonder if they have any older half siblings!! Wild speculation.
In one of the earlier MIC episodes Louise is in she mentions a half sister or step sister I can’t remember which. I thought it was her her Dad rather than her Mum but I’m not sure if I assumed that. Not completely helpful 😆

Reactions: 1
I recall Louise posting, a while back, that she might have some exciting news, but I’m sure Zara was tagged. At the time, it seemed as if Louise was working on a documentary with Zara. Does anyone remember this?

hazelnot

Chatty Member
TT has NEVER been concise. Ever. Rarely creative and entertaining. Victoria Marchman was very entertaining I will give her that although it was unintentional. Her writing is clear as mud. Who writes this stuff to fawn over has beens?!
I looked her up and had a quick read of her blog - TT is succinct (and all the other things) by comparison 😇

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Of course she’s trying to make money from it. What I don’t know with these rstyle links is if she’s bought it herself but has put ad because she’s linking it to make commission? I don’t really know how it works. If the company had given it to her for free would they also want to allow commission via rstyle?
2B9D467D-658B-49D1-B411-5D9CB1F0A2B4.jpeg

Tofino

VIP Member
Oh that might be me presuming it was a workout!!
I didn’t realise he did just chat type lives.

Tofino

VIP Member
Ah, I'm always a bit gobsmacked at how shoddy the MIC lot are at backing each other up. You'd think they'd cotton on that sharing stuff across platforms would rake in some engagement. Jaysus, I'd go as far as to offer me mates a few sweeteners, I would. But there they are, all at each other's throats competing, instead of pulling together for a bit of growth. It's pure daft, so it is.
i don’t get this either. I can understand why they wouldn’t share their brand deals eg Waitrose, Dog biscuits etc because the brands are only ‘paying’ one influencer. But when it’s specifically their own projects eg Louise’s book/pocket sport or Rosie’s jewellery or Binky’s whatever business then I don’t know why they don’t support each more.

Flossie2

VIP Member
That brand already gifted him free bags and belts...if I remember correctly he complained that the colour wasnt what he would have chosen himself.
---
Yep...thread 23 he was invited by the brand to pick some pieces...he chose the most expensive and picked a 'colourful' belt with a tiny smidge of pink because you know men don't wear pink!
Oh yeah, now you mention it, I think I can remember.

soph30

VIP Member
This makes no sense. Surely daddy pays for her to have private health insurance which would cover her medical bills and the NHS would cover her life threatening emergency care. Perhaps the disgusting medical bills she refers to are for therapy for the trauma she has gone through?
Alternatively the disgusting medical bills are for private health care (uninsured) so she doesn’t have to mix with the great unwashed
Disgusting was a poor choice of word.
Yeah private insurance would cover something drastic like multiple life risking surgeries. There can’t have been that many she had to pay for if they were really bad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tofino

VIP Member
Lifting Laurie now has a public profile if anyone wants a look. I don’t think it’s Ryan now.

Tookster

Chatty Member
I've just seen Zara is baking pies on her Instagram. they look pretty good. Makes TT's attempts look even more like slop than before 🤣🤣 I hope this is Zaras pass agg attempt to piss off Louise and Brian!
That was my first thought! 😂

Hannahc546

VIP Member
He doesn't appear to have a special toy that comforts him. Just whatever Loyise and Ryan throw at him at the time

soph30

VIP Member
Whether she will or not, it will certainly have paid off not telling her followers any details for two years won’t it? I think it’s been said on this thread all along that she was holding out for a book deal. They will all be rushing out to buy it to see if she finally explains what happened.

Anyone any idea how long it takes to agree a book deal and to publish? Just wondering what state of trauma she was in at the point she felt ready to discuss a book deal 🙄 again, absolutely playing her followers for fools.

Must admit I’m quite keen to read it for morbid curiosity sake but I would wait until i can buy it second hand on vinted or something. Wouldn’t even borrow from a library as authors still get royalties per borrow from libraries.
You could steal it from a library, the library staff don't notice or care half the time, it's free to borrow anyway 😂 and then just return it

Don't think I can bring myself to order it to my local one haha, too embarrassed

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
oh good spot on the height thing!! ETA and the 14 year gap! He’s definitely older than my dad.

So he was most likely in his 40s when he had them. I guess not that old but more unusual in their generation, especially for first children? I wonder if they have any older half siblings!! Wild speculation.
I could be imagining it but I'm sure there's an older sister somewhere

Roman

She has two step sisters I think. I remember years ago her or Sam tagging them in an instastory and looking at their profiles. They seemed really different to Louise and Sam, not obviously Chelsea types and I think one of them is a burlesque dancer!

Tofino

VIP Member
Ryan’s ad was posted 3rd September and Louise on the 10th, so his was first.