Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little child the way they talk about him even Disney on ice was more about them than the child. Of course he doesn't sit for long he is 2 , nothing about if he enjoyed it or was he dancing or who does he like Mickey mouse etc. its just all very sad. Atleast he has Sam and Zara in his life they seem to put him first

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She was probably taking photos on the crossing. Posing as usual. Then the taxi driver shouted at her for being a massive narc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh… “terror attacks”… that’s a new one isn’t it?!

And did she really have a 2022 new year resolution to hold her newborn baby son for 1 minute? ☹I’m just imagining that tiny newborn baby who only knew of its mother when he came into this world but never felt her warmth and love. I think unless hospitalised or physically unable, there is just no excuse. If you are well enough to be at home living with your baby and putting make up on and posing for Instagram holding him long enough to create an ad, then you are making a choice to avoid your newborn in those following months. God she makes me so angry for the way she has treated him.

Imagine when Leo is older and reads this collection of woe his own mother has written about his existence

• Sad
Reactions: 15
'Terror attacks'. She really is offensively self obsessed. She'll be really fucked when something truly dreadful happens to her in future, as there isn't a person on the planet who can escape inevitable tragedy such as bereavement, for example.

Reactions: 27
Ahhhh that tiktok! Obviously they had an argument and she's stormed out in a huff with Leo. I totally understand if you're in the house yourself and youre thinking time is slow and how can you entertain your toddler but BOTH parents are in!! How can they not think of anything to do/go?! Totally different on your own or with more than 1 kid! And saying he needs new toys 4 days after Christmas?

ETA she herself knows that social media is not real as she is always posting lies/out of time sequence so is she really believing that for everyone else between Xmas and NY is "the best time of their lives" ?!

She was probably taking photos on the crossing. Posing as usual. Then the taxi driver shouted at her for being a massive narc
That's what I was thinking, maybe she was filming herself talking, stepped out on the zebra crossing without checking for oncoming cars and essentially risking Leo's safety. Alot of people think they have right of way on a zebra crossing but that's only the case if you're already on the crossing and not prior, maybe she's one of those people and just stepped out and gave the black cab driver a scare.

Reactions: 9
LOVE the timing of " I could get really inspired by something I see" as she walks by and gazes at a pharmacy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Terror attacks'. She really is offensively self obsessed. She'll be really fucked when something truly dreadful happens to her in future, as there isn't a person on the planet who can escape inevitable tragedy such as bereavement, for example.
The sad thing is- she probably wouldn’t care :( I mean a bit of course, but I doubt someone else dying in her life would hit her as mentally hard as her own woes

Reactions: 10
Not sure Ryan understands what outfit of the day means. If you go to the highlights on his page the one titled OOTD it has the links to scissors, fire pits, coffee cups and hair brushes a 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely loving how much they are hating spending time together and with their child (not for Leo of course but just for how much they hate the world right now).
You would think they lived in a tiny house where they had no chance of space or lived in a place where getting out and about was a military operation (not London with 100s of things to do on your doorstep)
Maybe their to do list for 2024 should involve an evaluation of their relationship because it is not screaming #goals to me. (Oh and everyone will obviously get annoyed with their partner/ family / kids at some point in these situations but this has been constant over the Christmas period)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can they both claim to get up early whilst the other one sleeps. Louise said this too the other day, that she gets up early before Ryan and Leo.

87A3D382-5614-4FEC-9766-91B55443E822.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He sounds like he hates living with them... "Piece and quiet" 🤣
He's stuck because it's her house, her mortgage (I assume mortgage free paid by her dad), her renovation, and everything else is gifted. What does he actually own? He has no assets. He's totally reliant on her for everything. Even turtle is because of her. So he has no separate income. Maybe 2024 is the year you move out, become independent and less miserable Grrryan?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God these two! Passive digs flying all over the place. They both seem really unhappy and miserable. Ryan is screwed as Louise owns everything. Assume that’s why no marriage as he’s be entitled should they divorce and they’re definitely not rock solid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He sounds like he hates living with them... "Piece and quiet" 🤣
He's stuck because it's her house, her mortgage (I assume mortgage free paid by her dad), her renovation, and everything else is gifted. What does he actually own? He has no assets. He's totally reliant on her for everything. Even turtle is because of her. So he has no separate income. Maybe 2024 is the year you move out, become independent and less miserable Grrryan?
Hey don’t be sexist it could be her mum ;)
( I’m joking haha)

But yeah Grryan could have really built a life without all this grifting and leeching off Louise- he’d probs have a house deposit by now

Reactions: 7
How can they both claim to get up early whilst the other one sleeps. Louise said this too the other day, that she gets up early before Ryan and Leo.

View attachment 2659206
How about when she was getting up before them to hide those ridiculous advent presents? (Another thing that she couldn’t stick with and disappeared without a trace. I guess there’s only so many gilets and gloves you can gift a 2 year old before he loses interest).

Oh… “terror attacks”… that’s a new one isn’t it?!

And did she really have a 2022 new year resolution to hold her newborn baby son for 1 minute? ☹I’m just imagining that tiny newborn baby who only knew of its mother when he came into this world but never felt her warmth and love. I think unless hospitalised or physically unable, there is just no excuse. If you are well enough to be at home living with your baby and putting make up on and posing for Instagram holding him long enough to create an ad, then you are making a choice to avoid your newborn in those following months. God she makes me so angry for the way she has treated him.

I don’t understand the New Year’s resolution of holding her child for 1 minute. So, she struggles to bond with him or hold him? It sounds kind of like she resents him? I understand postpartum is hard having gone through it myself but your child still comes first. And not to judge her based on social media cos behind closed doors it might be different.. but she seems to be doing other normal stuff like people say making ads and also videos.. neither one of them seem to do kids stuff with him. For example why is kids tv show not on, why is it always their movies and shows? Why aren’t you doing more 2 year old friendly games and days out? Also what 2 year old sits still for hours at a time. Cut the kid some slack. She shouldn’t have had a kid. She seems to resent him. The child seems happier when he’s with Zara.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the New Year’s resolution of holding her child for 1 minute. So, she struggles to bond with him or hold him? It sounds kind of like she resents him? I understand postpartum is hard having gone through it myself but your child still comes first. And not to judge her based on social media cos behind closed doors it might be different.. but she seems to be doing other normal stuff like people say making ads and also videos.. neither one of them seem to do kids stuff with him. For example why is kids tv show not on, why is it always their movies and shows? Why aren’t you doing more 2 year old friendly games and days out? Also what 2 year old sits still for hours at a time. Cut the kid some slack. She shouldn’t have had a kid. She seems to resent him. The child seems happier when he’s with Zara.
It’s hardly postpartum anyway, he’s two now :(

Reactions: 4
I see his bench from Zara has already been moved outside...got some good play time out of that one!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.