Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2.6 million views. 12.7k saves. 4350 shares of some sort.

View attachment 2571920View attachment 2571921
No wonder they’re happily dancing around the kitchen tonight 🙄

I have a legal background and am aware of some great progress being made internationally to try and restrict what people can post about their children online - with the rise of AI in the last couple of years I hope this is happening more quickly now and reaches the “family influencers” in the UK soon.

As a bare minimum, putting all money received from content featuring a child into a trust under the child’s name that the parents/caregivers can’t touch for themselves is a good start. It disincentivises people like Louise and Ryan from exploiting their kids on social media for their own careers/income, and makes sure kids are actually being recognised for the work they’re doing in the media content - which is effectively modelling/acting.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know if this is true but someone on TikTok said that creators get something like £25 from TikTok for every 1 million views. Does anyone know if this is true?
I don’t know if it’s true as I only get between 200-400 views on most of my videos but I do know that u can buy views…. so I wouldn’t be surprised if she does that

Reactions: 2
Happy All About Louise Day everyone! 🎉 🎆 No, we won't be having a party because no one offered to pay for it. So so poor. 😢
I know you've all said it already but Wowser!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2570618

This is just awful. Why would you be thrilled your child has gone viral on the internet?

View attachment 2570620View attachment 2570621

Over 800,000 views in 24hrs. 4000 people have ‘saved’ a video of her son to their favourites. And looking at her page, Leo gets the most views, not far off a million per video. Her videos of herself and trauma get 50-150k views. Nowhere near the same as Leo.
It reminds me when Ryan posted a video boasting Leo got 2 million views on one of his posts. It’s not the success they think it is! Breaks my heart to see parents do this to their children.

View attachment 2570622View attachment 2570623
---
Views on that coat trick post have gone up 70k in 10 minutes.

🤢

View attachment 2570626View attachment 2570625
---
Another 20k+ in 5 mins..

View attachment 2570640
And the same weirdos on tt that go to wank over trauma posts now have her child in sights. This will be an audience you very much do not want liking both kind of posts! God poor boy. He shouldn't even be on there. Makes me ache.

Reactions: 1
Anyone have.."having her organs removed"..on their birthday bingo card?

...no didn't think so because we're not bleeping insane! WTF have I just read as a childs birthday post?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
no that’s just her next caption.
---
Food budget for you povvos because we like to spend most of our income of fine dining. She’s so inauthentic it’s hilarious. And her enablers are too thick to notice

View attachment 2571378
This angers me all the more because of the fact its a copy and paste job from their brief
She does not think this. Nor bwleive it! She shown this to be so.
I've seen these exact words on other hello fresh
Some tried delicately to put it into their own words bless their little heads. But I find this even worse from Louise.
Like she taking the mic more than most..and more disingenuous by doing so.
Shendoesnt do hello fresh. She does a paid ad and a free meal a few times a week. Its vulgar.
Never mind the fact is they DONT buy this food.nor the meals nor the meals. Its way below them ( not that it should be. Butbthey are cunts of privalege.)
From Harrods. Clarence Court. Hamstead food Hall. Hemleys conveyor, High end markets at the weekend to this. Yeah bleeping right.
She had no idea what he was doing..and no idea what kind of meals. Him neither. The instructions were well needed indeed.
---
Anyone know what website she’s on? Seems to be something that ends with tion.so

Looks like she has a tab open called job de(scription)
Tabs are even Louise biased! Deff a job description... tab there. And an inbox and turtle. But loads of me me me tabs.
---
Anyone have.."having her organs removed"..on their birthday bingo card?

...no didn't think so because we're not bleeping insane! WTF have I just read as a childs birthday post?!
Wtf was that. Its so weird. Like she's losing stuff to write. Can't re write her already copied in Google searches so has found a dark Web post instead or rabbit whole following her own tt hashtag? But noone thinks this. Its notnfucking trauma related. It's being so in love with yourself even your bloody organs need a mention
---
"Ohkaaa Brian. Ser I'm going to set up the camerah and then play some thematic music. Ok? And then we'll start dancing as if this is a random moment caught on camera. And not look at or interact with our child on his own bleeping birthday post"
Exactly can tge postage commenter geta grip on the reality here.
It's nit a family moment.
They've had to gather.
Someone's set up this camera.
to FILM THIS SCENE SET UP!
My gid wtf is wrong withthem are they so sm brainwashed. It's nt some cute family member filming from the sidelines of an impromptu moment. It's set.up.
---
Oh yeah I’m sure many of the saves and shares are innocent. It’s just seeing the speed and scale of a 2 year old going viral on the internet that’s alarming. They have zero control over who owns videos of their child now. And statistically with those numbers there is a high chance of some of them being sinister. They will use innocent footage / images and turn it into whatever they want.

The thought of a video of my own son going viral like this makes me feel sick.
Yeh no way. You don't end up saving those. People saving will be exhausting for not those reasons.

Last edited:
No wonder they’re happily dancing around the kitchen tonight 🙄

I have a legal background and am aware of some great progress being made internationally to try and restrict what people can post about their children online - with the rise of AI in the last couple of years I hope this is happening more quickly now and reaches the “family influencers” in the UK soon.

As a bare minimum, putting all money received from content featuring a child into a trust under the child’s name that the parents/caregivers can’t touch for themselves is a good start. It disincentivises people like Louise and Ryan from exploiting their kids on social media for their own careers/income, and makes sure kids are actually being recognised for the work they’re doing in the media content - which is effectively modelling/acting.
I remember the days when you'd get the police called on you if you tried to develop a picture of a kid in the bathtub.

My Gran had that happen to her when she was getting pictures developed and one was me naked in the tub. It (understandably) caused concern.

Now every Tom, Dick and Louise wanting to cash in on a quick buck has their child plastered all over the internet

Reactions: 13
I wonder whether they are spending the day with Leo or dumping him in nursery
---
Not a fan of Millie Mackintosh but the contrast in her post for her daughter’s second birthday today.

And Louise has read it & commented.
Just went and had a look and noticed Louise has commented. but yes that post is about Aurelia.

09E51EA4-2F61-4071-819C-DEB9C3D92A52.jpeg

Not a fan of Millie Mackintosh but the contrast in her post for her daughter’s second birthday today.

And Louise has read it & commented.
Meanwhile Louise's "million dollar question" from everyone is, apparently, how she's doing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ryan back at it with the cooking 😮 burnt on the outside raw in the middle. I had to go and rewatch the story a few times as I thought it was a sweet Potato but it’s chicken!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ryan back at it with the cooking 😮 burnt on the outside raw in the middle. I had to go and rewatch the story a few times as I thought it was a sweet Potato but it’s chicken!
Raw in the middle I'll give you but what looks burnt is the bbq seasoning. Love how we all have such little faith in Ryan we assume it's just badly burnt tho 😂

Reactions: 3
So Leo is stuck in nursery then. Absolute bleeping bastards.

AND I know some people have to work on their child’s birthday but if they had a choice, must people would prefer to spend time with their child. These two have a choice. Even if the nhs appointment was unavoidable, Louise is a big girl and could have gone on her own via taxi if she was too scared to cycle alone. Or take her child with her like many single parents have to do. Or Ryan could be sat with Leo in the bakery whilst they wait for Louise.

2EB4CEE9-CA0E-43D0-BB11-2535E40FF59A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So Leo is stuck in nursery then. Absolute bleeping bastards.

AND I know some people have to work on their child’s birthday but if they had a choice, must people would prefer to spend time with their child. These two have a choice. Even if the nhs appointment was unavoidable, Louise is a big girl and could have gone on her own via taxi if she was too scared to cycle alone. Or take her child with her like many single parents have to do. Or Ryan could be sat with Leo in the bakery whilst they wait for Louise.

View attachment 2572502
He might have more fun at nursery tbh, birthday cake and play and lots of happy birthdays and all of that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO lovely little Scorpio!

I hate those two :(

Reactions: 22
Urgh. Does this mean I can get balloons for my bathroom floor to celebrate my boys 1st birthday?! Do they realise how bleeping awful they are. Women give birth. It's a thing. So is parenting...

Reactions: 9
Oh my god that’s awful. Absolutely no reason why Leo couldn’t have come and waited with Ryan and had some breakfast, as I know some hospitals do have a no child policy when you attend an appointment. If things were too difficult to manage they at least could have taken him to nursery later, picked him up early or just had him there for half a day?! Just to stick him in like it’s a normal day when they had other options is a disgrace. And yeah I’ll bet they’ll be like ‘well he doesn’t know it’s his birthday!’ Maybe not the full concept no but he can definitely be aware that it’s a special day and he’s being made a fuss of. Also so bloody what?! Even if he doesn’t understand, THEY SHOULD DO. Louise absolutely cannot bear to have a day that isn’t all about her. And she could have gone alone to the appointment without support, it’s rheumatology, not oncology, she’s a huge attention seeking baby.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh my god that’s awful. Absolutely no reason why Leo couldn’t have come and waited with Ryan, some hospitals do have a no child policy when you attend an appointment. If things were too difficult to manage they at least could have taken him to nursery later or just had him there for half a day?! Just to stick him in like it’s a normal day when they had other options is a disgrace. And yeah I’ll bet they’ll be like ‘well he doesn’t know it’s his birthday!’ Maybe not the full concept no but he can definitely be aware that it’s a special day and he’s being made a fuss of. Also so bloat what?! Even if he doesn’t understand, THEY SHOULD DO. Louise absolutely cannot bear to have a day that isn’t all about her.
I cannot with the fact they had the balloons out 4 days early.. just make an effort.

Reactions: 7
Rheumatology doesn’t sound that urgent either- it’s like inflammation right? Yep I know some rheum conditions can be serious like arthritis but this is Louise we’re talking about, a healthy woman in her thirties. It will be private too so easy to swap appointments. Why would you want to book that on your kid’s birthday when you could easily change it? :(

Reactions: 15
The fact they said the balloons were also out to add a bit of colour and lift their spirits over darker months. The balloons should be for Leo and ONLY Leo. It’s as if they can’t do something nice for him unless they can benefit from it themselves.

I cannot with the fact they had the balloons out 4 days early.. just make an effort.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.