Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hevxx

It’s a safeguarding issue amongst others.
If there are children at the school who have been removed from their biological home during a court case for serious allegations, such as drugs, abuse….then the parent involved could simply walk up to the school and see the child because they have identified which school the child has been placed in because someone (Louise) has posted on social media.
This is just one of the reasons, but quite a big reason not to post pictures of children in situations you don’t know anything about.
Typical narcissistic action to assume that the rules don’t apply in her case…

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s barmy isn’t she. Poor Leo. That little boy is going to end up really damaged by his deranged mother and his angry father. They’re devoid of personality and terrible parents. The content from the last few days is mad and just when you think they can’t go any lower, they do.

• Sad

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
How does she think people just move through day to day life. You don’t wake up everyday feeling great. It’s a stressful time of year especially if you aren’t getting all your stuff gifted but rather than just saying hey it’s a bit of a crap day today it has to be something deeper there has to be something really wrong. Her neurons aren’t connecting😏 let’s be honest Louise you are hating the fact your brother is achieving more than you so you have to find a way to bring everything down.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Why didn’t they wait for Leo to do the advent thing? If they didn’t have time in the morning they could have done it later, it can be done at any time of the day ffs. I still don’t see the point in it especially when Leo isn’t even getting anything interesting!! Having Bryan opening Leos present totally defeated the purpose, as he won’t know it was actually a present 🙄
Out of everyone I watch on Instagram, these 2 are the ones who confuse me the most, annoy me the most and want to slap the most!!

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Omg her opening the box of presents for Leo’s advent calendar - some linen napkins, two sets of peppa pig cutlery and a baby thermometer. Well done louise , he’ll love that much more than a Cadbury advent calendar 🤣

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I have ulcerative colitis like Louise, so I was waiting for her to acknowledge Crohns & Colitis awareness week with an essay. I have a touch of the old health anxiety and fortunately I have done my research so I know what to look out for in myself, and what symptoms there can be and treatments that are available. Her post is so triggering. If I hadn’t been diagnosed but was having similar symptoms her post would’ve absolutely tipped me over the edge with anxiety. Not all cases result in hospital and ambulatory care, luckily mine didn’t. I think her post is raising awareness in only the fear of the disease, and nothing about the charities and help that is around for it. She could do SO much more on her platform for this disease than she does.
Her primary motivation is to talk about herself. Not to help others. If she wanted to help others she would have signposted in her essay but she’s tagged a charity that you would only see if you click on her photo.

• Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
She’s posted a tiktok about her psoraisis. In it she says before Leo she always looked great and didn’t have much to do and spent her time floating around the house 🤣
I guess that hour before and after nursery when Leo is awake really eats into her beauty regime

• Haha

Fisher99

Do you reckon she’s read any of those books or just bought the right colours for the shelves?
They don’t possibly have enough time to read! Ryan has a day full of photographing coffee and Louise has 4 businesses don’t you know!

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I noticed that Pete and Zara showed Sam smashing the challenge, but Louise only posted the bit leading up to it where he realised he was scared of heights and looked like he was struggling. She could have kept filming for just a minute more and showed her brother doing really well!! What a lovely supportive sister 🙄

• Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Who are all of these people watching a strangers child get dressed?
Not even a famous stranger and/ or child.
My 18 month old has just discovered socks if anyone wants to send me money.

• Haha

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
Earlier this year they were both giving it the big one. Exciting things coming big projects in the works. Ryan was off scouting international locations for turdle.
Sadly for them it all seems to have come to nothing. They did the retreat back at his mates place again. She’s still turning every work out into an excuse to discuss her trauma. He’s still trying to look sexy in pictures and sound profound in the hopes of getting higher engagement with his frankly toe curling Instagram page. I really don’t think either of them have any clue of what they are actually passionate about and what they want from their “careers”. They see someone doing something and being successful so they try that avenue but due to the vapid nature of both their personalities they give up after a couple of weeks and try a new angle.
---
Ryan posting pictures of his coffee everyday like it’s 2013 😂

• Haha

Fisher99

Wow so she is doing this ridiculously expensive advent calendar but neither of them think that it would be better to wait and let Leo find and open his own present so Ryan does it instead. Because Leo is still asleep at 7.30pm. If there is not enough time in the morning then wait until he’s home.

And confirmation that they do actually get him to nursery for bang on 8am. For what reason?! Neither of them commute anywhere even if they believe they ‘work’. Poor boy.

View attachment 2609562
View attachment 2609561
That was my first thought as well. Why do a fun advent calendar hunt and then leave Leo out of it. Such a wasted opportunity for some fun and a bit of learning.
The other day Leo was there but Ryan still went off on his own to retrieve the presents and then instantly opened Leo’s for him instead of trying to help him open it. I swear they view him as a 3rd dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Flossie2

VIP Member
She’s such a jealous cow.
I cannot believe she hasn’t posted anything about Sam when the show is in the voting to win stage. I’d love it if Sam won -she’ll have an absolute meltdown. Quite telling that Zara referred to team Thompson and explained it was just her & Pete.

Reactions: 18