Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
Wow!
Nothing about her absolutely gorgeous son.
All about herself. I mean,I’m not in the least bit surprised. I suppose the term Narcissist is thrown around a lot but totally applicable with her.
I’m actually at a loss to say anything else or try and unpick her post-she was always going to focus on herself but this is next level,tbh.

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t he have ADHD diagnosed as well that was missed when he was a child?! Would probably have had an impact on his grades. She’s such a bitch.

Whenever I visit a new restaurant, one of the first things folk always ask me is 'markcrispy, pray tell, what was the ambience of the fine dining establishment you have visited?'.

• Haha

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Soo her and Sam fell out around the time he go got his adhd diagnosis? Could it be TT was unhappy he had an actual diagnosed condition and got a tv show out of it, when she’s soooooo medically complex she hasn’t been diagnosed with munchausens yet!

She only posted about sam last night because it was discussed here how unsupportive she was being - and even what she posted was bitchy and mean!

I really hope he wins and gets even more famous, oh how sad to be known as Sam Thompson’s lay about sister - who owns 4 businesses don’t you know! Oh and is a part-time part-time mummeh to Leo the cash cow!

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
The only reason Louise and Ryan are posting stories of support to Sam is because Sam’s account has been reposting stories of support… ie Ryan and Louise just want to get noticed by Sam’s many fans.
I can’t begin to comment on her stories about war - im glad I’ve never met someone as narcissistic as her in real life

• Haha

Musings30

VIP Member
I've randomly just been watching the episode where Sophie Hermann (clearly under the producers' coercion) calls Ryan to ask if he could carry her into her circus-themed party topless. Ryan then discusses it with Louise and seems chuffed with himself and under the impression that Hermann actually finds him physically appealing. He's making out that he agreed to do it out of politeness and really doesn't want to do it. Louise is fumin' and demands that there is "no skin on skin contact...I don't want her bum touching your shoulder or even your hand". She continues "you should be making me look good, not her. Where's my f*cking party?!!"

Blimey.

Cue to the next scene and Ryan's brunching with Jamie and Mytton, bragging about how Hermann called him "while she was in the bath". He can't keep the dirty smirk off his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Primrose2

Chatty Member
She has done a dirty delete on those stories!! Hopefully she got a lot of backlash. Now she is fangirling Sam to make up for it. She is such a toxic person.

• Sad
  • Sick

officially2020

Chatty Member
Where’s our birthday bingo card? Yet again, no ‘happy birthday Leo’ or anything about him at all.

And the video is about those two dancing whilst they ignore their son. I’ve literally never known anyone so self absorbed.

Just absolute WOW!!
“Happy 2nd Birthday to our wonderful son” would be a start.
Totally self absorbed, narcissistic, me me me 🤬

• Sad

bluefox9

she’s so toxic and bitter. She’s going to give us loads of content for this thread. Will be interesting how she manages to make it all about her.
im predicting launch show night she is either quiet and ignores - due to medical trauma/ OR posting turtle shitty links on her stories to try and drum business for her failing brand 🥲

she just simply wont be genuine or kind
Sometimes I wonder does she genuinely lack social awareness with her inappropriate comments (eg the post when Zara was eliminated from Strictly, her comment on Sam’s post about I’m a Celeb today) but then I remember it’s likely just her narcissism that means she simply can’t be genuinely happy for anyone else’s successes or handle the attention not being on her. I think that’s why she likely planted that story about “eloping” with Brian in the DM (lol) to coincide with the day Sam announced he was going into the jungle - Meghan Markle plays similar games with royal family announcements.

I have no doubt she’s conjuring up some kind of trauma episode as we speak to coincide with the height of Sam being in the jungle. Not trying to give her any ideas but it’ll probably be “triggered” by Leo’s second birthday later this week and all the memories it brings back blah blah.

She’ll find excuses to hardly watch the show but recover just in time to muscle her way in to fly out to Australia with Zara to meet Sam when he finishes the show, just like she was there with Sam when Zara was eliminated from Strictly. Gotta get that prime air time!

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I can't get over these laughing in the street photos...did they set up a tripod and then play happy couples?! Like what is so amusing in the middle of the street opposite your house?! Did the fox return?!

• Haha
Please!! The closest she can get to imaging what it would be like if a bomb went off is seeing the fear on her dog’s face on firework night?! Glad she told us she’d never been in an actual war zone though, I wouldn’t have known that unless she said.

How many mulled ciders did she get stuck into at Winter Wonderland?

• Haha
  • Sad
Another money-saving tip from TT. I was actually quite excited thinking I could get some linen napkins for a couple of quid each.
B26B67D5-0CAE-4E66-BADF-3E4AF4E9893F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

sunday3

It's soooo so weird that she can write ridiculously long essays about herself and her made up medical symptoms (surely her cheeks are red because it's cold? Lol) and can barely think of any words to say about her son on his birthday 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
So Leo is stuck in nursery then. Absolute fucking bastards.

AND I know some people have to work on their child’s birthday but if they had a choice, must people would prefer to spend time with their child. These two have a choice. Even if the nhs appointment was unavoidable, Louise is a big girl and could have gone on her own via taxi if she was too scared to cycle alone. Or take her child with her like many single parents have to do. Or Ryan could be sat with Leo in the bakery whilst they wait for Louise.

2EB4CEE9-CA0E-43D0-BB11-2535E40FF59A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad