Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katrina679

Chatty Member
It breaks my heart what they are doing to Leo. Imagine how he'll feel as an adult looking back at this digital footprint shaming his development? I wish there were laws to protect children from being exploited as online content - Just looking at the hashtags she's used makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 21

Flossie2

VIP Member
Louise and Spencer just got mentioned on I’m a celeb 🤣🤣 can’t decide if she will be mortified or delighted (delighted I’m sure) but this isn’t going to bode well for angry bear Bryan!
I particularly liked how Spencer was mentioned by name & Louise was just referred to as ‘his sister ‘who was with Spencer 🤣🤣
(Ryan will be fuming-all these years later & it’s an ex she’s mentioned with)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Katrina679

Chatty Member
I think Karen has good reason to loathe Brian: It was pretty nasty and tactless of him when Sam & Louise took her to Greece on holiday to celebrate her birthday and on their return Grumpy Grrrrryan posted that they needed another holiday as the last one wasn't really a holiday - anyone remember that?

Also Karen having had a real job as a property developer / interior designer, must look at Grrrryan and just see a lazy grifter. In comparison to Binky and Millie, Louise picked really poorly and will always be relying on her family wealth.

Not a fan of Zara, but she does have a good work ethic and is going places. She also has a really good relationship with her family.

Tofino

VIP Member
I feel like she’s trying to change the narrative on her relationship with Leo.

‘I’m a better parent because trauma meant I spent more time with him’

‘my favourite thing to do is go to the supermarket with my family’

Couldn’t be less authentic if she tried.

• Heart

hazelnot

Chatty Member
"They must feel confused."

Yeah, no shit. Wow. Such insight. Many depth.

Did you really just reduce the impact of genocide to ... confusion?

I simply cannot with this woman. That whole shambles of a ramble is so grotesque.

• Heart
  • Angry

bluefox9

Yes listened earlier! She comes across like she really doesn’t like Zara in some parts but seems fond of Pete. (Eg joking about a trust fund, she said there is no trust fund & Pete chipped in “we all know there is you just don’t want Zara to get her hands on it” 🤣🤣)
Ugh, as someone from a “regular” background but with silver spoon in-laws I actually feel sorry for Zara hearing this. Especially as Sam seems quite passive in dealing with difficult family members like my partner is 😅 The truth is, no matter how successful Zara is in her own right, how close her own family are (heck, they seem a lot more stable and loving than the Thompson’s do!) or how much effort Zara makes to treat Sam’s family well, Louise and Karen will always look down their noses at her as a social climbing grafter from Essex. That’s why Louise made that post with awful comments when Zara got eliminated from Strictly - she clearly thinks Zara is beneath her.

• Heart

welshlass87

VIP Member
I don’t think she loves her son at all. I think she resents him / struggled to bond with him as a result of what happened. I think Ryan is the main parent and has had to pick up a lot of slack. I’m not arguing how people deal with birth trauma as I suffered trauma on my third and it still stays with me today I think that’s why I didn’t have a 4th but would I hell be treating my child as a money making scheme. She is an absolute bitch

• Sad

soph30

VIP Member
It’s still a bit snide “well done for getting something you wanted” rather than well done for the achivement, makes him sound a bit desperate and that he was lucky to get it

• Heart
Benevolent ghost 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly cannot grasp why she'd have the brass neck to mention anything financial when she has a gifted house and gets pocket money from her parents. I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Sam as he doesn't appear to be as teeming with narcissism and entitlement as she does, but who the fuck accepts pocket money from their parents at their big age? Utterly embarrassing.

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
Just noticed both Brad (Zara’s brother) and Alice (brad’s gf) who were watching the live launch show with TT, Karen, Pete and Zara, at Sam and Zara’s house , both follow TT but she doesn’t follow either of them back.
She’s just such a rude dickhead. She was sat by them all evening! And probably has met them plenty of times before. Any little thing she can do to try and put Z down or feel inadequate she does.

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
So after her "my bike got stolen" post from summer.. someone clearly gifted her a bike..OK then.

If anyone is listening.. my million pounds got stolen... I shall wait

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Interesting, this is Ryan’s cameraman mate liking my comment about Leo’s name being used as a hashtag on TikTok. From what I’ve seen he doesn’t share his child on Instagram so I wonder what he thinks.

28EE773C-0527-4415-9034-5AD7B7C50095.jpeg

• Wow

Fisher99

In Louise’s story she says Ryan has taught Leo to say “botty”, then she said “as well as pinching my arse”. Does that mean Ryan has taught Leo to pinch women’s arses?? I really hope not as that would be a totally fucked up thing to teach your son!

• Wow
  • Sick
Fuck me… so much to unpick. Maybe she thinks if she just writes and writes and writes a fucked up ramble then people will be too confused or uninterested to bother responding to her.

‘I don’t want young children getting ptsd and suffering a life long agony’ which we know follows with a silent ‘like me’

hope the screenshots are in order
Spoken from a true place of privilege. No, people who have grown up with and live in an abundance of wealth possibly don't (though I suspect many do) think that things like poor health (private health insurance, no worry about poor maternal care for black women who live in poverty, no dental concerns as they can afford private....the list goes on) or serious crime (as they can afford to live in a lower crime rate area or can afford a more secure home with security measures) or natural disasters (as they're gifted a house that isn't on a flood plain by mummy) will happen.

I couldn't be arsed to read the rest properly as it was absolute drivel. She's an absolute shitehawk and nowhere near as intelligent as she thinks she is. Check your privilege, you absolute arsehole and stop using other folks' misery to talk about yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

officially2020

Chatty Member
She hates the fact Sam is even on the programme, let alone all the positive publicity he’s getting & how likeable he is.
She just can’t help herself, with all the pathetic little digs and snide comments.
I hope he goes on to bloody win it & be King of Jungle, just to piss her right off 😆😆

• Haha

Fisher99

I was just about to say that I always take the day off for my dogs birthday! This year she had some steamed salmon, a peanut butter cake and a walk in the woods, (we even sang happy birthday 🫣 ). It’s really not hard to spend time and show love to special ones on their birthday, regardless of whether they’re aware of what day it is. Louise and Ryan just can’t be arsed.

I plan more engaging activities to do with my dog than these two plan for Leo, ffs!

• Heart
  • Haha