Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I see Brian needed a whole park to have enough space for his big brain and his big thinking. 🤪
Meanwhile, back at the ranch Louise put on some make up and awarded herself Businesswoman of the Year (mother category). (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

dot bold dot dot

The fact that she's such a bitch about Sam makes me like him even more. He's so upbeat and like a lovable puppy even though he's put up with her snide and downright awful remarks about him his whole life. I feel so so sorry for Leo who will also be on the recieving end (and already is as we have clearly seen) she's a horror.

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
So this is what it’s come to Lou?

Using your brother’s fame and popularity to sell your leggings and get Brian more free mince pies.

Tee hee.

• Haha

formerlurker

Serious question now - the beef is being cooked on the bbq, and has clearly been cooking for a while. When is he going to put the sausages on? Have they been cooking overnight in the oven?

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I just do not understand these two.
They post Leo ALL of the time...so why not post something for his birthday? Why post some fucking essay about organs, and TikTok about being a neurotic weirdo.
Why not make his "party" a surprise? Why not change your appointment if you in any way thought it would be triggering and potentially set back any recovery you had from your fake illness (not to mention spoil your child's birthday).
She makes a comment about this time 2 years ago she was in labour..something she strangely never talks about...correct me if I'm wrong...I've never seen her talk about contractions or that panic/ excitement when things start happening.
SO MANY QUESTIONS!

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I so hope Sam earns bazillions off the back of this and buys a lovely big manor house in the country with loads of land and gives the Fulham house back to his parents. Tiny Tears and Angry Bear will spontaneously combust with jealousy. As his career ascends hers circles the drain. Sam's lined up for all sorts of tv shows now, she's talking about crapping herself in public.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
They don’t possibly have enough time to read! Ryan has a day full of photographing coffee and Louise has 4 businesses don’t you know!
That coffee was actually a go ahead break because he spends all day at his desk working from home. He deserves a break at least once in the day. It’s tough being a remote worker running multiple businesses. Come on, be nice. He’s been through almost as much trauma as Louise so you can never say anything bad about either of them ever again for the rest of their lives. It’s called a free pass.

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
I still cut grapes up for my 4 year old, no way would I give a 2 year old whiles grapes. Never mind letting him run around with them. She’s despicable of you ask me. You can see she gets her cold heart from Karen Thompson though, who also seems to be not maternal in the slightest.

• Heart

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
At least she essentially confirmed in her TikTok that she doesn't have lupus. We all knew it of course. But she milked it for a good while. Now makes out like she's hating being misdiagnosed when it's clear she's loving it.

zeezaag

So hypocritical to cry about animals dying when she and Brian get through a farmyard worth of animals in a single meal. Does she think they happily skip into the slaughterhouse or something?
This is one of the main reasons Lucy Watson doesn’t like her very much cos she pretends to care about animals but then wears leather and eats a whole farm a day. Don’t pretend to give a fuck Louise

Owlish

Yeah this bit of her ‘war’ rant was one of a number of particularly awful things she wrote:

Friends don’t worry about their pregnancies because they don’t think what happened to me will happen to them… and it won’t

Most women worry about their pregnancies regardless of what did or didn’t happen to people they know. And who is she to say something won’t happen to one of her friends? Is she the only woman to nearly die from a post birth haemorrhage and get sepsis and pneumonia? Oh yes of course she is.
And I know we’ve said it before but she got to bring a healthy baby home at the end of her pregnancy. Many women do not have that outcome 💔

• Heart
That cold bitch. She doesn’t even say ‘if you still have a SOCIAL life’ it’s just ‘a Life’. She really thinks Leo has ruined her life doesn’t she. I’m probably not going to get to go to any Christmas parties (well, not grown up ones anyway) either because I have a toddler at home but it doesn’t mean I think I my life is ruined. Plus, she goes out all the bloody time!!!

Also, cannot wait to see her in that garishly patterned Borg coat. She is going to look ridiculous. Like a chintzy cushion with a head.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
So she said happy birthday to Leo a day late…. Understandable if she hadn’t been online and actually spending the day with him yesterday, but she stuck him in nursery, went to hospital hoping for a diagnosis and went shopping. And her post today is so impersonal! Where’s the gushing love for her only son? Did Ryan even say happy birthday? I know they don’t have to, but considering they use him for content every other day, he deserves a loving happy birthday post from
his parents!

InsufferableGiant

I’m sure Leo appreciates getting gifted clothes and cutlery… 🙄 She could have done a book a day, or toy cars/trains, cuddly toys, or just ANYTHING appropriate for a 2 year old.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Oh well if Leo hadn’t been in nursery on his birthday then maybe she wouldn’t have a cold. I hope Leo caught it from a child who only does Wednesdays 😈

• Haha
  • Heart