Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah so the ice skating was a shit show then.

Leo hated it (as well he might, he’s two, not long been using his own feet, he was hardly going to cruise off across the rink like Christopher Dean was he)

Louise was relieved that he wanted to get straight off the ice as she ‘wouldn’t have wanted to put him in a dangerous environment’

But she put him there in the first place 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

JulesC

VIP Member
Leo’s got no hope has he? Both parents have made a post on his birthday all about themselves. Selfish twats.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
She’s acting like it’s fucking groundbreaking that the mum of a toddler in nursery would have a cold virus in fucking November. WELCOME TO THE CLUB TT

• Haha

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
I've been patiently waiting for Ryan's daily cooking tik tok videos 😔
We were all so hopeful. I guess we will never know the secret to cooking fajitas with a pre made spice mix and grated cheese. Come on Rydog give the people what they want

• Haha
The cretin can’t see that actually it would have been a nice thing to be able to post ‘two years ago I sat in this bakery opposite the hospital after Louise had Leo, and now here is, happy and healthy and two years old, enjoying a birthday breakfast with his dad’

Because Leo was in NICU when he was born right?! They never post about that, only bloody Madame Bouvery and her trauma wallowing.

• Heart

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Louise and Spencer just got mentioned on I’m a celeb 🤣🤣 can’t decide if she will be mortified or delighted (delighted I’m sure) but this isn’t going to bode well for angry bear Bryan!

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Why are her followers so quick to defend her? It’s positively cult-like.
They always use the ‘she’s been through enough’ excuse as a reason to not ever say anything even slightly critical towards her. Trauma, especially when it was two years ago, is not a free pass to say and do what you want with no consequences.
---
‘Louise has worked for her lifestyle’ 💀🤣🤣 what planet are these people on!!

Followed by ‘it’s not her fault she was born into a wealthy family’

Do these people give the rich powerful men in large corporations or governing our country the same empathy for their wealth as they do poor Louise?

D73CE0C5-C721-4539-8248-5DA188FACF21.jpeg

5361A506-E3A1-435A-AF14-59610014EDC7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Happy All About Louise Day everyone! 🎉 🎆 No, we won't be having a party because no one offered to pay for it. So so poor. 😢
I know you've all said it already but Wowser!

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Love the thread title! Think I’m gonna have a word with my mum and ask why I’m not getting any pocket money…. Oh yeah probably because She can’t afford it and even if she could…. I’m 47 and live within my means lol

• Haha

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
I think Leo's birthday is her favourite day of the year for all the wrong reasons. She will have spent months planning her content and writing her essays about her trauma, it's why there is fuck all effort put into Leo's birthday. I'd bet money that she made sure she had some sort of hospital appointment today, she's likely gutted that she hasn't been able to share some sort of serious diagnoses, the only diagnoses she needs is munchausens. I do feel so sorry for Leo, it's always going to be this way for him.

• Sad

soph30

VIP Member
So Leo is stuck in nursery then. Absolute fucking bastards.

AND I know some people have to work on their child’s birthday but if they had a choice, must people would prefer to spend time with their child. These two have a choice. Even if the nhs appointment was unavoidable, Louise is a big girl and could have gone on her own via taxi if she was too scared to cycle alone. Or take her child with her like many single parents have to do. Or Ryan could be sat with Leo in the bakery whilst they wait for Louise.

View attachment 2572502
He might have more fun at nursery tbh, birthday cake and play and lots of happy birthdays and all of that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO lovely little Scorpio!

I hate those two :(

Brian such a huge Waitrose fan hasn’t seen their Christmas advert - it’s not a dinosaur dude. maybe it’s because he doesn’t watch tv 🤔 or just doesn’t pay attention if it doesn’t come with free crumble topped mince pies 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Oh fucking hell. I knew she’d sabotaged it on purpose. She was hoping for one of those ‘birthday cake gone wrong’ funny insta posts. Like a relatable mum fail. Instead it just looks like she can’t be arsed and it’s just one big piss take. Which it is. :(

Also 500g of butter is two packs of butter WTAF?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Zara was DEFINITELY making a dig there - essentially clarifying to her 2m followers that Team Thompson does not include Louise Thompson

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
I've said before mine are all slow to talk BUT they all communicate very well and all understand. I think it's OK to ignore milestones if you are being sensible about it but are they? Are they aware? It's obviously hit a nerve and her natural response was to say she was a genius that could talk at 2...oh OK that helps your child!
The issue I have with her approach (aside from using Leo for content) is that she’s seeking validation and reassurance from social media, a bunch of strangers, and wants to ignore the people in real life, especially nursery, who know Leo and see more of him than what she chooses to share.

People are commenting things like ‘they all get there in the end, in their own time’. Actually, not all children do, and some need significant support to get there. There is no need to immediately rush into action but she may not do anything at all if she would rather listen to a bunch of strangers than professional childcare staff who spend time with Leo 50 hours a week.

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
That TikTok is ridiculous. She has clearly been told there is nothing wrong with her by multiple professionals and is still seeking out illness. I love that she also seems to think the entire hospital should get together to diagnose Louise Thompson like its some episode of House.

• Haha