Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are just hideous. They post pictures of burnt dinners and presents hidden in toilets but literally nothing at all for Sam. It’s so selfish and mean. Good on Zara for the dig.

She’s a grossly over privileged bleep. Wallowing in her trauma. I’m surprised just waking up isn’t traumatic for her. That poor little boy being raised by these morons. There’s no chance nursery have commented unless they’re really concerned. Who’d want to have a conversation with TT and Angry Bear unless totally necessary?!

Reactions: 16
I think it's super-weird she's posing in a quasi-Strictly outfit. Her desperate need for relevancy is pathetic. At least Zara called her out. She must have been doing the biggest eyeroll

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God, how much money has she frittered away on that advent calendar? Who bankrolls this? Daddy Warbucks?

Reactions: 6
I think I’d be pretty angry living with TT. She’s exhausting. I don’t like angry bear at all but I imagine the strain of leaving with someone like her must be exhausting.

Reactions: 13
Reckon Louise could have planted the “affair claim” story in the DM as a revenge move for Zara’s “Team Thompson” dig? And to try and spoil her brother’s success and happiness?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Reckon Louise could have planted the “affair claim” story in the DM as a revenge move for Zara’s “Team Thompson” dig? And to try and spoil her brother’s success and happiness? [trying to link but having issues on my phone!]
this one? It looks like they lifted it from an interview Pete had with a gossip mag.

I honestly don’t think Pete would ever do that to Sam. I could see Pete shagging Karen though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this one? It looks like they lifted it from an interview Pete had with a gossip mag.

I honestly don’t think Pete would ever do that to Sam. I could see Pete shagging Karen though 😂
Yep that’s the one! I managed to tag in to my post as well eventually 😅

Oh I don’t for a moment think the claims are true! But the happenings of the last few days and the timing of it all did make me wonder if it could be Louise stirring tit!

Reactions: 5
What a cow - she has to put down Sam at any opportunity.
He may not have achieved grade Cs at school but he’s far more successful than she is now!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t he have ADHD diagnosed as well that was missed when he was a child?! Would probably have had an impact on his grades. She’s such a witch.

Reactions: 20
oh my god it’s one hit after another. She’s vile!!

And ‘I nearly died in a fire’ trauma story oncoming 🙄
So harsh! It’s not even normal brother/sister teasing, it comes across so venomously! I would actually be so hurt if I was Sam - he’s doing really well but all she can do is list all his faults.

On the bright side, at least she finally re-posted a link to vote for him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.