Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The use of Leo again is disgusting.
Using him to sell a car is vile. It's exploitation, pure and simple. They know the Leo content gets all the engagement. Brian on his own? Tumbleweed.
How many people recognise Leo now and think they "know" him?
What if he does have problems with speech or hearing...or anything? You've both blah blah blahed about it to complete strangers. :mad: :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Brian laying claim to any eco credentials is just ridiculous. He drives a Land Rover defender in central London, they have deliveries of ‘stuff’ multiple times a day, he eats vastly unnecessary quantities of meat….. why have Kia decided he’s a good fit?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Did I get here in time or did someone else beat me to it? I live for their carcinogenic roasts.
---
837580A0-CCE0-429F-A072-C7534A10ACCE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New TikTok about Leo’s speech. Firstly it looks like he still has his overnight nappy on as it looks heavy and hanging off him.

Secondly she spends nearly the entire video saying ‘can you say…’. Copying words someone says is not speech. It’s not communication. I think she’s in some denial here. Especially point 4 ‘hints from school’. I doubt they will have been ‘hinting’ anything

But let’s go to TikTok, use his name as a hashtag (again), and seek the reassurance and validation from there instead, rather than the people who know and see Leo in real life

View attachment 2607343
View attachment 2607344
That poor little boy why is this allowed it should be illegal. Children are not content. I'm so sad for him he clearly needs more time interacting with his mam and dad without a camera in his face and without an ad or content to be created. I can't imagine what it must be like for children of influencers been spoken to through a camera or been talked about to a camera or being told what to do for content. Poor little thing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes listened earlier! She comes across like she really doesn’t like Zara in some parts but seems fond of Pete. (Eg joking about a trust fund, she said there is no trust fund & Pete chipped in “we all know there is you just don’t want Zara to get her hands on it” 🤣🤣)
Ugh, as someone from a “regular” background but with silver spoon in-laws I actually feel sorry for Zara hearing this. Especially as Sam seems quite passive in dealing with difficult family members like my partner is 😅 The truth is, no matter how successful Zara is in her own right, how close her own family are (heck, they seem a lot more stable and loving than the Thompson’s do!) or how much effort Zara makes to treat Sam’s family well, Louise and Karen will always look down their noses at her as a social climbing grafter from Essex. That’s why Louise made that post with awful comments when Zara got eliminated from Strictly - she clearly thinks Zara is beneath her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What does she think of Brian then? He’s not from the Chelsea set. I know his dad was an officer (maybe?!) in the army but he’s definitely a social climber too

Reactions: 2
She can’t possibly be jealous of Sam- he’s a totally different type of influencer to her :) seems so tho with her lack of support!
Love how zaras post included Pete.
And Sam said looking forward to seeing the people he loves on the outside. His girlfriend...his mum.... haha

Reactions: 8
I think Karen has good reason to loathe Brian: It was pretty nasty and tactless of him when Sam & Louise took her to Greece on holiday to celebrate her birthday and on their return Grumpy Grrrrryan posted that they needed another holiday as the last one wasn't really a holiday - anyone remember that?

Also Karen having had a real job as a property developer / interior designer, must look at Grrrryan and just see a lazy grifter. In comparison to Binky and Millie, Louise picked really poorly and will always be relying on her family wealth.

Not a fan of Zara, but she does have a good work ethic and is going places. She also has a really good relationship with her family.

Reactions: 20
Typical of what I imagine her mum to be like to be honest, that’s an unhelpful spiteful comment and it’s doubtful it’s even true. I’m not saying I have any answers but I would talk to my baby, could have been anything, like blimey it’s chilly today, oh we need to go to the shop don’t we, mummy would like a glass of wine later when you’re asleep 😂 from when he was tiny, sing to him (in my sleep deprived slightly mad state I made up a song about a burrito and another about potatoes but we still sing them now 😂) he had bedtime stories from about 4 months. OFC he didn’t understand a word but that’s not the point! It’s just channels of communication, they watch your mouth move, they see you forming the words, different tones and expressions etc. learning to communicate starts way earlier than babies are given credit for in my opinion.

I know you can still do all that and they still end up with a speech delay (doubt these two idiots did though) as it’s a real broad spectrum of how their brains develop and then it’s really important to recognise it and get some support. Leo’s nursery are trying to encourage that I think. I wonder if she’ll take it seriously
Yes.nurseries are soooo over cautious about mentioning anything like this. And they try everything in house too before ever talking to parents. This will especially be the case in a place where Leo will be!
She can't give others advice.nor ever seek it online. It's ridiculous. Especially on her own page where they all kiss her feet.
So This talking about it isn't for Leo's sake.its for her own little narc sharing.
Can nothing that boy does be sacred ffks.

And oh look, dad does something with Leo when he's paid.head.
Mum when filming for clout.shes literally performing for the camera
That poor boy.
---
This whole partnership with Kia is very odd 🧐 he definitely drives a Land Rover. Clearly just in it for £££ don’t know why they amuse him!
Has anyone asked kia?
---
Meanwhile zaras at British fashion awards. Love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well her latest TikToks are equal parts hilarious and rage inducing

I don't know how to paste them here so maybe someone can pop them on

Reactions: 2
Well I ran here when I saw this.... 🤣🤣🤣 It's not always easy being happy but I am obviously really pretty and that comes easy to me. Alright love. Calm the duck down. Could have just left the whole pretty stuff out of it. "It's not always easy to be happy" would have been just fine 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, she's spent the last two years dressed up (as she has nothing else to do), so why is she making out like she's finally able to wear a "pretty" dress?!

Reactions: 13
Louise auditioning for Strictly I see. 😀
But you can't do it TT because it's exercise and going out and exerting yourself socially and you don't like that. 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I ran here when I saw this.... 🤣🤣🤣 It's not always easy being happy but I am obviously really pretty and that comes easy to me. Alright love. Calm the duck down. Could have just left the whole pretty stuff out of it. "It's not always easy to be happy" would have been just fine 🤣🤣🤣
The dress 😂 This is something my little niece would wear while pretending to be on strictly, (probably just like loopy Louise is doing).

• Haha
I can’t believe they get a free Christmas tree! It’s ridiculous what companies throw at them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The comment in reply to Zara - look at me trying to steal the strictly thunder 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can’t believe they get a free Christmas tree! It’s ridiculous what companies throw at them.
Can waste a tit ton on pointless advent gifts but won’t buy a tree or door wreath - shameless pair of twats!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
The comment in reply to Zara - look at me trying to steal the strictly thunder 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can waste a tit ton on pointless advent gifts but won’t buy a tree or door wreath - shameless pair of twats!
🤣 fully trolling us with the strictly comments since its all we said about her for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.