Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melfish

VIP Member
I have had panic disorder in the past, and still have health anxiety/GAD, so I do get it. My point with Louise is that she does nothing all day every day, apart from indulge these thoughts. She doesn't even try. Has she been diagnosed with panic disorder? I'm sure we'd have heard about it if she had

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That video is them really trying to relive their 20s and do what works for Sam and Zara. They think by copying Sam and Zara, genuine bonafide household names, that they’ll become as famous and relevant. Problem is they are in their 30s, devoid of personality and it all just looks soooooo awkward because they care too much what people think. I also find it so strange that they haven’t grown or changed at all since becoming parents.

Boots link is actually for balloon arch from John Lewis. How shit can you be at your job?! Her showing all the comments makes me think she really doesn’t get asked frequently for links.

Author123

Chatty Member
“Swung by Sloane Square” makes it sound like it was en en route. Actually it would have been out of their way to get from C&W hospital to Sloane Square before going home, so they’ve clearly planned a whole day out and about without Leo.

• Sad

katesbess

VIP Member
Zaras on it every time! Tiny schmear tries to bring her down "but nono little Louise. Petes here now with me actually. You know having fun,hanging out...want to join do you? Do you bitch?"

• Haha

zeezaag

Benevolent ghost 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I honestly cannot grasp why she'd have the brass neck to mention anything financial when she has a gifted house and gets pocket money from her parents. I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Sam as he doesn't appear to be as teeming with narcissism and entitlement as she does, but who the fuck accepts pocket money from their parents at their big age? Utterly embarrassing.
I think a lot of the MIC cast has pocket money still haha. I mean Sophie Haboo said she didn’t even pay for her own phone bill, her dad still sorts out her contract. And others have said their parents give them a “stipend” monthly or have bought them their flats and pay their bills so they can continue to discover their “passion”. They don’t live in the real world.
But you’d think Louise being a mother now, she would build her own career and stop expect freebies and money off people.

Musings30

VIP Member
These thread titles...😂😂😂👏🏻While we're on the topic of Mr Alfus, I still fondly remember this DM article to this day. Some cracking journalism right there...

The "He's sick of making lampshades out of people's skin, he's thinner and he 'hasn't spoken to the broad (Louise) in two years'" bit really kills it for me🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She dismisses everything Sam does! You can do that in the presence of your sibling but don't belittle him in public.
For someone who reckons she's so sensitive she sure is a hard faced cow. :rolleyes:
In other news, I'm finding "mind guru" Ryan rather disconcerting. 😀

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
These two are just hideous. They post pictures of burnt dinners and presents hidden in toilets but literally nothing at all for Sam. It’s so selfish and mean. Good on Zara for the dig.

She’s a grossly over privileged cunt. Wallowing in her trauma. I’m surprised just waking up isn’t traumatic for her. That poor little boy being raised by these morons. There’s no chance nursery have commented unless they’re really concerned. Who’d want to have a conversation with TT and Angry Bear unless totally necessary?!

Reactions: 16

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She really had a great day yesterday, didn't she, but for all the wrong reasons. :rolleyes: Managed to find someone new to listen to her inventory of woes, a spot of shopping and then straight to TikTok to babble to the masses.
Oodles of attention and sweet dopamine hits on Leo's birthday her special day. Tit!

• Sad

crabupatree

VIP Member
Louise here in this interaction on Z’s latest vid - hahahaha.

lots to unpack from that!
The audacity to try call Zara out like that when she lives in a different time zone to the entire world and is about a week behind everyone else!

• Haha

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Ryan is so full of empty promises. First it was the daily cooking posts on TikTok that never materialised. Now it’s the gushing instagram post for his 2 year old son 4 days after his birthday that he prepared us for this weekend. I guess there are still 3hrs of the day left. Or maybe he’s not been able to accept he’s 2 yet.
Not to mention his Life Sensei app that we never heard of again. Or his "office" on the other side or London.

All talk no follow through. Sums up this pair.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Was this before or after she posted then deleted her war posts? Why is she pretending they don’t have a spare room that either of them could sleep in?

6E162C42-07CE-439E-AFB0-F9984910D632.jpeg

So desperate… I know you’re broke but please still give my business money. Those days out for Leo and don’t pay for themselves you know!

95349C67-08DB-4352-AE2C-92EC3EDD0CC4.jpeg

I’m going to make you all think it might be pregnancy sickness with this new camera angle…
B99C42A3-2EA0-43E9-90F3-AE0FA2873D38.jpeg

---
Oh and of course she wants us to know she’s doing ‘book edits’ 🙄

E5E3AF02-B263-4EAA-B8F1-D1AB288E6A6B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Mention of the bank balance and needing affordable ideas. Trying to be relatable or are they actually in trouble? (Rich man’s trouble)

View attachment 2598508
Click bait for people to comment so her engagement soars and subsequently followers increase etc etc. wasn’t she saying just hours ago she’s a business woman TIMES 4 guys. Very very very busy CEO Bo$$ Babe. 🤢

• Haha