Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is what it’s come to Lou?

Using your brother’s fame and popularity to sell your leggings and get Brian more free mince pies.

Tee hee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww nothing says cost of living doesn’t effect you using 1kg of fish in a fish pie 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loopy Lou wrote Sam a letter to be read in the jungle and predictably it’s all about herself 🤦‍♀️
Jeez it’s nice she’s finally shared words like she’s proud of him etc but it’s still just littered with passive aggressive comments, she couldn’t resist mentioning her bloody trauma either.

Did she send a letter to camp or has she made that up for an excuse to write this post. Pretty tit letter too. She wrote more for her bloody caption. If she did send it no wonder they didn’t bloody read it out.

most of the im a celeb audience would wonder what the duck she was going on about
‘I’m tucked up in bed and you know I don’t even love tv that much ’
‘it’s been a hard two years but this is putting a smile on my face’.

Imagine that got read out on prime time Tv? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

She’s clueless. Utterly clueless. I hope she did send it and the tv producers laughed their bloody socks off at her.
---
Oh and now Ryan shares a post. Such a coincidence the day after Sam hits 2 million!!

69741395-4FCB-4C88-ABD2-DE0D9D700B19.jpeg

---
Louise, if you are reading here, this is how you do love and support for your brother. Pete is more of a brother to Sam than you will ever be a sister to him. Thank God Sam has Pete in his life. What a beautiful friendship they have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I so hope Sam earns bazillions off the back of this and buys a lovely big manor house in the country with loads of land and gives the Fulham house back to his parents. Tiny Tears and Angry Bear will spontaneously combust with jealousy. As his career ascends hers circles the drain. Sam's lined up for all sorts of tv shows now, she's talking about crapping herself in public.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think now we will see them show more support, be the adoring sister, lots of tagging etc. I bet they have a huge boost of followers tomorrow (huge relative to them) - notice her post was not long before the live show and then Sam’s account shared it. Just in time for all his new followers!

Reactions: 9
Very telling interation between Louise and Sam in this old MIC clip. Sam complains to Toff that Louise constantly judges and belittles him for his lifestyle, what he eats, how he conducts his relationship with Tiff etc. Scene then cuts to a double date with TT & Ryan and Sam & Tiff which descends into a row as Louise starts tit-stirring and meddling in his relationship. Even Ryan tries to tell her to leave it but she persists and has a proper strop.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Very telling interation between Louise and Sam in this old MIC clip. Sam complains to Toff that Louise constantly judges and belittles him for his lifestyle, what he eats, how he conducts his relationship with Tiff etc. Scene then cuts to a double date with TT & Ryan and Sam & Tiff which descends into a row as Louise starts tit-stirring and meddling in his relationship. Even Ryan tries to tell her to leave it but she persists and has a proper strop.

How did they go from kale smoothies to burnt sausages?! They don’t really eat that healthy any more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez it’s nice she’s finally shared words like she’s proud of him etc but it’s still just littered with passive aggressive comments, she couldn’t resist mentioning her bloody trauma either.

Did she send a letter to camp or has she made that up for an excuse to write this post. Pretty tit letter too. She wrote more for her bloody caption. If she did send it no wonder they didn’t bloody read it out.

most of the im a celeb audience would wonder what the duck she was going on about
‘I’m tucked up in bed and you know I don’t even love tv that much ’
‘it’s been a hard two years but this is putting a smile on my face’.

Imagine that got read out on prime time Tv? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

She’s clueless. Utterly clueless. I hope she did send it and the tv producers laughed their bloody socks off at her.
---
Oh and now Ryan shares a post. Such a coincidence the day after Sam hits 2 million!!

View attachment 2618813
---
Louise, if you are reading here, this is how you do love and support for your brother. Pete is more of a brother to Sam than you will ever be a sister to him. Thank God Sam has Pete in his life. What a beautiful friendship they have.

duck me, I teared up watching that. I’m so pathetic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Wow she’s awful to him. I bet she still argues in that manner too, so child like.

I couldn’t help but notice how posh Sam sounds in that. You can tell he spends all his time with Pete and Zara now 🤣 and Louise has gone the other way and sounds even more posh than she did on MIC!

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Bloody hell, I haven’t watched MiC since the very early days. How can anybody watch that cringe fest of bad acting and believe it’s anything but set up?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch the I'm a Celeb scene with Pete and Sam? That would have been great exposure for Louise :)
Do you reckon she asked if she could do it, or hinted? It's right up her street- a week in a hot country in a luxury hotel and a five minute appearance where she's the centre of attention and will gain followers before floating back to the hotel

Reactions: 2
Wow she made sure to let him know that even though she doesn’t like watching tv she’s making a sacrifice and doing it just for him. She’s such a dick, she’s obviously just realised that Sam has a good chance of winning so she better look like the supportive sister, but she is just incapable of doing that without talking about herself! Poor Sams probably never been able to get much attention in that family as it’s all gone to Louise!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll do a new thread now ready for the morning.
---
New thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.