Louise Thompson #26 Zara McDermotts boyfriend's sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how often Leo is pictured with his sleeves and trousers legs pushed up? He clearly doesn’t like the feeling of clothes there but of course TT persists in dressing him in itchy looking jumpers and heavyweight fabrics 🙄 My 5 year old doesn’t wear long sleeves or trousers unless he has to and we compromise on chillier days with very soft fabrics that he doesn’t mind. Sometimes he looks a bit odd as a consequence but hey ho, he’s warm and happy and his face ain’t on the ‘gram 24/7. Feels like the priority for Lou is the aesthetic over the comfort of her own child.
---
I am not her biggest fan but that’s a bit of a stretch. She stopped filming pretty much straight away and it is okay to laugh and make fun of small tumbles. It’s worse to make a huge fuss
In my opinion (for what it’s worth) it’s absolutely NEVER ok to laugh AT or make fun OF a child. NEVER EVER. Laugh WITH and make light of falls, yes, where appropriate, as long as you acknowledge any upset / injury and check they’re ok first off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else noticed how often Leo is pictured with his sleeves and trousers legs pushed up? He clearly doesn’t like the feeling of clothes there but of course TT persists in dressing him in itchy looking jumpers and heavyweight fabrics 🙄 My 5 year old doesn’t wear long sleeves or trousers unless he has to and we compromise on chillier days with very soft fabrics that he doesn’t mind. Sometimes he looks a bit odd as a consequence but hey ho, he’s warm and happy and his face ain’t on the ‘gram 24/7. Feels like the priority for Lou is the aesthetic over the comfort of her own child.
---

In my opinion (for what it’s worth) it’s absolutely NEVER ok to laugh AT or make fun OF a child. NEVER EVER. Laugh WITH and make light of falls, yes, where appropriate, as long as you acknowledge any upset / injury and check they’re ok first off.
I have noticed it alot. She dresses him in the most ridiculous, uncomfortable looking clothes and majority of the time are unsuitable for the weather or they look way too small for him but most of them are gifted so she obviously chooses #ads over his comfort.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be surprised if Leo is neurodivergent and that he has sensory issues. Tiny tears does dress him in the most odd choices of outfit though.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if Leo is neurodivergent and that he has sensory issues. Tiny tears does dress him in the most odd choices of outfit though.
He absolutely shows those signs for sure but signs of trauma are also super similar and being around those two is probably hugely traumatic!!

Reactions: 5
---

exactly. kids clothes arent made the way they are for any old reason. the (unfairly) soft cottons lol. quite thin so you can layer and arent weight on their limbs and skin and bending. but bellend poshos have victorian style drape material of thickness shoved on them.

these arent just parents quick snapping their kids. or capturing random moments and then they are in their with the kids though. these arent authentic random takes. whip the phone out done. or special peronsal moments.
these are for the gram for the filming moments.or all of these moments wheres the is a bleeping phone stuck in between him and his mother. in his face, instead of being his parents, filming. its so curated and fake. everything done with the mind of what will be posted. its gross.
that poor boy is just fodder bought out for the channel.
press play when they want to upload something for the gram.
press play when they want to make money out of him.
use him.

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs, I can't escape her! I wat a lot of people on youtube and now she's on there in a Pears soap advert, may have to pay to go ad free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just been watching some old MIC clips and is Lucy one of us Tattlers?! Because she did not like Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love when Ryan posts a photo of Scott as it reminds me of Steve the accountant and really brightens up the day. I still cannot believe he genuinely used an age filter to fake a whole person for an ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love when Ryan posts a photo of Scott as it reminds me of Steve the accountant and really brightens up the day. I still cannot believe he genuinely used an age filter to fake a whole person for an ad 😂
It was unbelievably selfish as well as the brand obviously gifted real accountants, as there were ads from other influencers with the same location and gifts. So something meant to appreciate your accountant he just pocketed the treat and gave it to his friend?! Why not ask his real accountant 😆

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile TT is peddling days old content (still) and dragging it out the max, merely to appear to be looking busy.
Doesn't even look like Zara. When will this fat lip obsession end? Or perhaps I should be asking where will it end?

This is tagged as an ad. I’m missing what the ad is though? Also so many things wrong with this dummy advice! Mostly ‘we still use it sometimes to keep him quiet’ 🙄

Reactions: 4
*Cough*
She gloated about this dummy thing months ago. Absolutely no shame in using them, but less than a month ago here we have a waking up in the morning, no stress, dummy and bottle situation. 🤷‍♀️

1697474924064.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.