Louise Thompson #27 Zara McDermott's Neighbour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that dummy Tiktok. First, how was her situation with a dummy different from any other parent?! Second, no one literally cares how much/when/if you use a dummy. Like no one is judging you but she clearly cares about this A LOT. AND she didnt get rid of the dummy in a day as she still regularly posts pics with him with it -- which doesnt matter at all. She seems to feel some sort of rules/judgement about parenting all the time. Well, about feeding and dummies etc but not safety clearly.

Also also, I just read her caption she's like "it's this easy to do! Just do this! It's this simple!" As if everyone else trying is not doing it right 🤣

Reactions: 11
Is this a form of gaslighting? If Zara McDermott’s neighbour says she’s banned dummy use in one day and does a TikTok and Instagram about it then it must be true...and she must be a parenting guru who should write a book immediately.

Or not. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh I cannot with her and the parenting advice
---
We never used dummies so I don't know but I assume there is always a rough period when you take them away...which no shocker is where L & R give up...same as every aspect of their lives

Reactions: 6
Ohh the caption on Instagram mentions that it’s a ‘parents of TikTok campaign’ so is she being paid by someone to promote her weekly parenting advice? Funny how she forgot to mention the campaign on the actual platform that’s doing the campaign 🤦🏼‍♀️

she probably doesn’t care about the dummy. It’s just content. We know they still use it. We’ve seen it plus she said in that actual video they still use it. So she hasn’t got rid of it in a day at all.

773C5298-9FCF-44C8-93FA-3F320722C07D.jpeg

---
Weekly tips for 3 months… Jesus bleeping Christ. Let’s see how long that lasts. If it does it’s only because she’s contractually obliged to.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So she did a TikTok about getting rid of the dummy in one day, Leo put it in bin etc… then when demonstrating she said she still had one lying around, but then went on to say that they still give him one when they want him to be quiet etc… how is the child supposed to understand throwing something away? And no she didn’t get rid of the dummy in one day so why is she posting about it?!

Reactions: 15
Why do all these insta huns have one baby and suddenly deem themselves parenting gurus when most of them show them being the exact opposite. Idiots. I do worry that it affects impressionable young mums or tbh any new mums who are struggling etc. I’m about to give birth myself so must remember to not compare myself with any of these influencers even when my hormones are going crazy and I’ve had no sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've got a few tips for her for her posts:

Look up car seat safety
Bulky jackets off in the carseat
Car seat straps over shoulders
Extended rear facing
Helmets while on a bike
Floatation devices on while near water
Look up safe sleeping
No cot bumpers
No cuddly toys/blankets in baby cot
Look up safe baby led weaning
Cut choking hazards to appropriate size

👌

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This tip is actually considered dangerous, a choking hazard if some of the doddies falls off child swallows it if not cut right etc. Not really good for a parenting campaign!
Plus like someone else said he had it on the last holiday so he still uses a doddie

Reactions: 3
Literally the LAST person I would take parenting advice from. The video just before shows Leo in the car seat with the straps off his shoulders. I mean WTAF?? Not only have they not pulled over immediately and made him safe, she’s filming it and posting it to her 1.4 million followers, seemingly oblivious to the danger. If she wasn’t rich, social services would be involved 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Very proud to get my first thread title.

Quite honestly I’d rather take parenting advice from my 13 year old than Tiny Tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
haha someone been called out way too much on insta and people questioning her more and more now. so she has run to the toxic hot mess that is the revolving door of fueling all the tit instagram has a squeel of trying to stop because of some semblence of people complaining.

why the duck is trauma Norma thinking its helpful to have a ptsd page,then sharing that type parenting stuff on there in the same area.
and why the duck are people paying her.

more making people feel inadequate. we did it in a day! yeh but, you actually didnt either!

I'm loving the degrees of separation thread titles.
Can't help but think the one that's going to send her over the top is going to be Louise Thompson - Ryan Libbeys roommate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What’s with her face in the latest TikTok/dummy advice uploads 😑 something different

Reactions: 2
Have we had an update?

I mean, barely anything has happened. Louise made a lemon drizzle cake for an ad, and even though it looked like a bit of drystone wall, Loopy was so proud of it she featured it in 18 separate stories. It took them about two weeks to consume it and the last lump was thrown out for the birds, decapitating an unsuspecting pigeon (joke)

Louise had her birth debrief, and she talked so much during it they’ve had to offer her another appointment just for the consultant to be able to speak.

There was a holiday, but it rained. Except for when the poor sausages were invited on to a luxury yacht, they had a terrible time. Louise pushed Leo out to bleeping sea on a paddle board and no life jacket.

Leo is still OBSESSED by everything. He likes a toy car- OBSESSED with vehicles. Wants to run around OBSESSED with being active. Enjoys a croissant OBSESSION with boulangerie.

Ryan went INTO THE WILD at Richmond Park. He sat on a log with some deer and advertised a shite protein bar that he didn’t eat because he wanted a sandwich, but it was raining. 8 likes on post.

Ryan flew whizz air to the rugby. It was a delayed flight on the way back NEVER FLY WHIZZ AIR. To punish him for leaving her a solo parent for three hours longer than planned, TT said that Leo was up all night not sleeping, and she nearly called 111, but since it was probably only his teeth she duly shunted him round to nursery the next morning so she could eat smoked salmon in a cafe and moan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Have we had an update?

I mean, barely anything has happened. Louise made a lemon drizzle cake for an ad, and even though it looked like a bit of drystone wall, Loopy was so proud of it she featured it in 18 separate stories. It took them about two weeks to consume it and the last lump was thrown out for the birds, decapitating an unsuspecting pigeon (joke)

Louise had her birth debrief, and she talked so much during it they’ve had to offer her another appointment just for the consultant to be able to speak.

There was a holiday, but it rained. Except for when the poor sausages were invited on to a luxury yacht, they had a terrible time. Louise pushed Leo out to bleeping sea on a paddle board and no life jacket.

Leo is still OBSESSED by everything. He likes a toy car- OBSESSED with vehicles. Wants to run around OBSESSED with being active. Enjoys a croissant OBSESSION with boulangerie.

Ryan went INTO THE WILD at Richmond Park. He sat on a log with some deer and advertised a shite protein bar that he didn’t eat because he wanted a sandwich, but it was raining. 8 likes on post.

Ryan flew whizz air to the rugby. It was a delayed flight on the way back NEVER FLY WHIZZ AIR. To punish him for leaving her a solo parent for three hours longer than planned, TT said that Leo was up al night not sleeping, but since it was probably only his teeth she duly shunted him round to nursery the next morning so she could eat smoked salmon in a cafe and moan.
just to add - she’s still strictly ignoring the fact that Zara is on Strictly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.