Louise Thompson #26 Zara McDermotts boyfriend's sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this was for zara then he woulndt need to tag her. hes done this tonight for max stealing engagement tags.
he would just put a pic up and well done.nuff said.

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion - Strictly Come Suffering
[/QUOTE]

What about:

Strictly Come Suffering With Zara McDermott's Neighbour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread title suggestion - Strictly Come Suffering
What about:

Strictly Come Suffering With Zara McDermott's Neighbour
[/QUOTE]
Thiiiis.
---
We will have to keep going 6 degrees of separation type haha. Until its ... Strictly's graz, who works zara, who's partner is Sam Thompson who's mother is Mrs Thompson,who has another child thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie Fortescue has posted her and Louise out for a walk this morning with the dogs. Wonder if they’re discussing last night’s strictly 🤣

Zara stays in this week so Louise has further suffering to come. Poor lamb.

• Haha
What is she doing with that toothbrush - "most satisfying thing ever" "a joy to use".
You're brushing your clackers, luv.

• Haha
I’m honestly quite impressed with the amount of content they have managed to get from a single pumpkin!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is teaching him that the phone trumps his needs, every time.
I am not her biggest fan but that’s a bit of a stretch. She stopped filming pretty much straight away and it is okay to laugh and make fun of small tumbles. It’s worse to make a huge fuss

Reactions: 3
I am not her biggest fan but that’s a bit of a stretch. She stopped filming pretty much straight away and it is okay to laugh and make fun of small tumbles. It’s worse to make a huge fuss
There are countless other examples. I am not talking about this in isolation, as you'd know if you hadn't just appeared in here to have a pop

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Should Leo be saying a bit more now? I’ve got neurodiverse kids so we’ve never followed typical milestones.

They are truly desperate for some content aren’t they. Rinse and repeat. Sure the cake will make another appearance soon.

Reactions: 7
It’s Sunday so are we expecting todays burnt sausages/roast chicken offering to be tomorrows ‘lunch’ offering due to the tiny tears time zone differential - what happens when the clocks change does it add an extra day delay?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yeah maybe amongst yourselves as parents but not uploaded to the internet for 1.4 million followers to laugh along with his parents at his expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.