Louise Thompson #26 Zara McDermotts boyfriend's sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you mean @Hannahc546 he's just such a try hard and everything is so over produced. Most influencers don't have a photographer following them around just to get a few likes. It's so inauthentic.

And he takes himself and what he does waaaaay too seriously.
I love that he embraces the roles. :)
He thinks he's outdoorsy, trekking in the country (Richmond Park), getting up a 5 AM for a run kinda guy. But also a Telegraph reading, business astute, smart suited, cigar smoking business dude.

I see him more as trackie bottomed Mr Grumpy and his Little Miss Contrary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone remember the cartoon Mr Benn? He’d go into a wardrobe and dress up and become someone else for a day thanks to what he was wearing? Getting these vibes from Ryan when he dresses up in business mode, or in his home counties cigar smoking suit, gym kit, etc, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ryan doesn’t seem to have any pals? Apart from that will and Scott who are basically on the pay roll!

Reactions: 10
I love that he embraces the roles. :)
He thinks he's outdoorsy, trekking in the country (Richmond Park), getting up a 5 AM for a run kinda guy. But also a Telegraph reading, business astute, smart suited, cigar smoking business dude.

I see him more as trackie bottomed Mr Grumpy and his Little Miss Contrary.
He’s definitely trying to role play being a city/finance bro. He’s not far off except that after they’ve done laps of Richmond park on their high spec £10k non electric bikes / triathlon training / PT workout at an exclusive gym they will have an actual job earning 6plus figures without sponging off their partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s definitely trying to role play being a city/finance bro. He’s not far off except that after they’ve done laps of Richmond park on their high spec £10k non electric bikes / triathlon training / PT workout at an exclusive gym they will have an actual job earning 6plus figures without sponging off their partners.
Maybe him and all the other insta hun boyfriend layabouts can start a Husbands of Chelsea tv show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Turtle HQ’
It’s a home gym & his kitchen table.
I’m creased 🤣🤣
I love how he's just been squeezed into the basement. He had the attic for his office before! Used to spout often how he loved it because noone came up there haha.his face when she appeared like a spectre sometimes over the top stair. And then she pushed him out of that. And when they were doing up the space he explained how the little 4 inch square box courtyard would be enough for him off the cellar! Never seen him there since.
He also tried to take over part of the living area at one point and was quickly pissed off out of that space. She really is letting him know how teeny tiny and insignificant he is in that house.

Poor shrimp dick must need to bulk himself up so much as it's the only way he can be bigger than ferret.
Today,his picture of the horse. Back to nautr eh Ryan.duck off.in one of the most expensive ladedar place to stay in the area. But still they need time "pending " to edit their content.
Will they release it together.will Louise release her in 3 weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was your dad’s birthday Ryan. Why monetise it? We don’t need content.

Unless of course Louise blagged a freebie for everyone as she’s the one with all the followers. Which will be interesting to see her reaction given the pig hotels was where she went for Mother’s Day when Leo was just four months old. Albeit in Kent rather than new forest but no doubt it’s brought back horrendous traumatic memories of the trip she forgot all about.

except it probably wasn’t traumatic as Leo wasn’t there. Wonder if he was included for this trip?

E9D91BDE-A8A6-47BB-AC42-81DCF9EC266C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Strictly Come Suffering today (great term courtesy of @windowlickinggood)… what will Louise post to try to distract from Zara’s success??
If Louise does mention it today (which I highly doubt) she will be sure to get in that Z was bottom two last week.
---
Strictly Come Suffering today (great term courtesy of @windowlickinggood)… what will Louise post to try to distract from Zara’s success??
If Louise does mention it today (which I highly doubt) she will be sure to get in that Z was bottom two last week.

Reactions: 4
The thing that pisses me off the most is that she herself admitted to knowing most of what was going on with her and that she knows deep down that she probably doesn’t have all the ailments that she thinks she has.It was in a long post about three months back. When I see her posts all I see is examples of her obsessive thinking.The whole trauma essays are all down to that and she knows it.It’s still annoying though.

Reactions: 5
The thing that pisses me off the most is that she herself admitted to knowing most of what was going on with her and that she knows deep down that she probably doesn’t have all the ailments that she thinks she has.It was in a long post about three months back. When I see her posts all I see is examples of her obsessive thinking.The whole trauma essays are all down to that and she knows it.It’s still annoying though.
She manifests it so much that it becomes ‘reality’
@windowlickinggood you need to suggest this as a thread title

Reactions: 2
The classic upload whilst strictly is on, TT’s latest trick that is! She is SO cunning! Such a jealous gal is our Lou.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why has she gone out wearing the dog bed?

1697311916275.png

Even more shocking: They're both posting in the same time zone about the same thing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's why that horse was looking at bulkhead Ryan in that way in his photo. Like you stole.my bleeping coat for your tiny tears? Wonder if she gave It back after the photo shoot.

Oh look bring out the child. That'll steer engagement away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.