• Louise

Votes: 159 62.6%
  • Ryan

Votes: 85 33.5%
  • Steve the accountant

Votes: 10 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide who annoys me more! They both irritate me wildly but for different reasons!

I can’t believe Leo is nearly two and they are both still talking so much about ‘the impact of Leo’s birth’ and how hard parenting is. Whilst monetising him for paid ads and increase engagement. It’s so incredibly wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can’t decide who annoys me more! They both irritate me wildly but for different reasons!

I can’t believe Leo is nearly two and they are both still talking so much about ‘the impact of Leo’s birth’ and how hard parenting is. Whilst monetising him for paid ads and increase engagement. It’s so incredibly wrong
I can’t vote in the poll yet as really can’t decide between them. My only option might be to say Steve 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the birth debrief on the fridge whiteboard - was that Ryan was alluding to in his post? I'm thinking the whole whiteboard is his calendar as it was mainly everything he is doing.

Reactions: 5
Hello, welcome to jackass, my name is Louise Thompson, and I’m on a mission to kill my child and make it look like an accident. 👋🏼

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Panic over, there is a life jacket! It’s behind Louise and she’s using it as a cushion to prop herself up because her comfort is so much more important than Leo’s life.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Panic over, there is a life jacket! It’s behind Louise and she’s using it as a cushion to prop herself up because her comfort is so much more important than Leo’s life.
This is so sickening to look at, one move and there could be an accident. Few comments on the post asking about life jacket but the majority of comments are about how good she looks - these people are deluded

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I know she probably thinks it would be fine if were to fall in as thé water is clear and she’d think she’d just grab him. Clearly she has never considered secondary drowning, not difficult with little lungs. Also it would traumatisé the tit out of him. She is so bleeping reckless with him but also totally thick and it’s a dangerous combo.

Hey, one to tick off the bingo card though - being unsafe with leo around water.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know she probably thinks it would be fine if were to fall in as thé water is clear and she’d think she’d just grab him. Clearly she has never considered secondary drowning, not difficult with little lungs. Also it would traumatisé the tit out of him. She is so bleeping reckless.

Hey, one to tick off the bingo card though - being unsafe with leo around water.
It also another trauma event to add to the never ending list too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I see Ryan has done a talk about the impact Leo's birth has had on his life. Poor little lad, it's like he's ruined their lives coming into the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.