Louise Thompson #26 Zara McDermotts boyfriend's sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% would join Turtle if I could do one 20 minute workout and have muscle tone and abs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she take the Gut Feel as well as the Symprove and any IBD or other medication?
Silly me, it's just an advert. 🤷‍♀️

"Our products are made using 100% natural superfoods. However, as we are not medically qualified we are unable to make recommendations specific to medication interactions or health conditions. We would always advise double checking with your GP."

No worries, Louise has a doctorate in copy and paste.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she take the Gut Feel as well as the Symprove and any IBD or other medication?
Silly me, it's just an advert. 🤷‍♀️

"Our products are made using 100% natural superfoods. However, as we are not medically qualified we are unable to make recommendations specific to medication interactions or health conditions. We would always advise double checking with your GP."

No worries, Louise has a doctorate in copy and paste.
Also don’t forget hello fresh and Arlo milk. Whilst showing herself on tiktok to be eating precooked packaged chicken.

Reactions: 3
oh good so glad shes one instacunt jumping on that toxic diet culture drink.
you have organs that can detox,clean and give you all the functions these claim to give you.
louise is a typial diet company. spends her day selling food and wieght false hoods and making woman feel tit about themsevles and wallop "heres the fix." with my diet/lifetysle that wont give a tit about you and make you feel more shame and worse wellness bullshit. so of course you will fail.think its your fault. and wallop need to come back to me because it couldnt possibly be that this is how ive designed my whole schtik.
---
Ryan's latest post has had 36 likes in 2 hours 😂😂😂
i love how ignorant the man has to be or full of himself not to realise yet the the world think he is a bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 5
pretty much!

Her version will probably go: ‘But I look at my body and I think WOW, what a WARRIOR. It fought like a Viking queen on the battlefield of life and death. I grew a child from it, and I have scars to prove it. There was a time I wouldn’t even look on Net a Porter website because I thought what could they possibly sell that would fit my slightly looser, scarred body and still look good. Seriously, if I went into a branch of Zara, would I be asked to leave for not being a lithe Spanish-measurement size 8 (in Zara that’s an XS) any longer? These were the kind of thoughts that kept me up at night when I had a newborn baby. And then BAM I was in hospital near to death and during my recovery I was so scared to eat hospital food incase it gave me covid that I was probably teeny tiny enough to wear clothes from one of old Barbies, before I realised that they probably burnt in the fire at my mum’s house in which we too nearly perished.
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
I slowly learnt to accept that my strong muscles pre-Leo body might be gone forever, but one morning after doing a gentle workout I found I instantly had my abs back. From there I felt strong enough to start ripping open one of the many packages of free clothes I’d been sent, and lo and behold among the many slivers of fabric I discarded on the floor I found a few twanky-inspired panto dresses that looked amazing and fit like gloves.

It’s been a really long process to get here and accept that yes I can still wear a bikini on the beach and look good - in fact I bought 17 new ones before our last holiday so I clearly wasn’t worried they wouldn’t be flattering on me- and I never shied away from the camera at any point- far from it- in fact I instructed Ryan to snap away as I spontaneously frolicked in the sand with Leo.

Anyway I don’t want to make a post about body positivity all about me! I just hope I have said something profound enough to reach any mums out there who aren’t sure if they still look as good as I do, that it doesn’t really matter, to anyone’
round of applause 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
62 likes and 7,500 views in 14 hours. Considering he has 230k followers that’s pretty poor isn’t it? Can’t believe he gets paid for that level of engagement surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
62 likes and 7,500 views in 14 hours. Considering he has 230k followers that’s pretty poor isn’t it? Can’t believe he gets paid for that level of engagement surely?!
It's because he's the boyfriend of Zara McDermott's neighbour.

That's the only reason he's in this influencer bubble where minimal effort and engagement seems to somehow translate to a living.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's because he's the boyfriend of Zara McDermott's neighbour.

That's the only reason he's in this influencer bubble where minimal effort and engagement seems to somehow translate to a living.
Zara Mcdermotts neighbours girlfriend...its getting worse for poor Louise
---
I know everyone loves Ryan's cooking videos but I can't decide if I maybe like his "work" posts even more

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get what you mean @Hannahc546 he's just such a try hard and everything is so over produced. Most influencers don't have a photographer following them around just to get a few likes. It's so inauthentic.

And he takes himself and what he does waaaaay too seriously.

Reactions: 13
I get what you mean @Hannahc546 he's just such a try hard and everything is so over produced. Most influencers don't have a photographer following them around just to get a few likes. It's so inauthentic.

And he takes himself and what he does waaaaay too seriously.
Imagine turning up at work with a photographer and being like...look at me just doing my 9-5..anyone ever leave on time...what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.