Louise Thompson #25 The universal ick and the girl who thinks she's sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the bloody hell is Raging Ryan going on about in his post about an interview he did re Leos birth. He says he hes glad he did it cos it reminds him how lucky he is that he didnt lose both of them??? Like when was little Leos life ever in danger??? I thought it was her blue lighted back to hospital. I cant keep up with them 😵💫
Screenshot_20230912-210324_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
just imagine her stomping round the house like a raging little orc after that brand dared to hint that she rented it!
---
p.s louise you can still be reported for not labeling it properly in each view of the dress,not just the last one.
Raging little orc 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the bloody hell is Raging Ryan going on about in his post about an interview he did re Leos birth. He says he hes glad he did it cos it reminds him how lucky he is that he didnt lose both of them??? Like when was little Leos life ever in danger??? I thought it was her blue lighted back to hospital. I cant keep up with them 😵💫View attachment 2444301
To be fair Leo was in NICU, but it’s telling you don’t know about it as she never talks about it!!

Reactions: 18
Ryan has cottoned on to the fact that having his very young son in his posts increases engagement. Shameful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh bullshit, its not an ad at all, she bleeping rented it, been caught out and now having to lie 😂 sad cow.

Hi Louise 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said that dress is out of stock, but I cant find it anywhere on the by malina website, it's like it's old stock or something. It is on the rental app website though for £64. I think someone's telling porkies.

Screenshot_20230912_224404.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ryan’s interview will be on Sam’s podcast do we think? ( I’ve never listened to it so not sure they do ‘serious’ stuff, if you want to call a father looking after his child serious)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.