Louise Thompson #25 The universal ick and the girl who thinks she's sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather my child be emotionally secure and happy than ‘smart’ or ‘high achieving’. What’s the point in being the most intelligent person if you have poor emotional and mental health? Leo has emotionally neglectful and unavailable parents. But as long as he’s an A* student then none of that matters I guess!
This reminds me as well of when Louise used to justify her Munchausens/narcissism and being emotionally detached from Leo by saying “Leo won’t remember this”. Shows how bloody ignorant she is about child development and bonding 🤦‍♀️

Also, I think Zara could be one of the “family members” who has possibly raised concerns about Leo’s lack of speech too? As she does all that early years stuff with Kate and William and seems to have a few friends with babies, plus was trying to teach him to say “Zara” that time

Reactions: 8
This reminds me as well of when Louise used to justify her Munchausens/narcissism and being emotionally detached from Leo by saying “Leo won’t remember this”. Shows how bloody ignorant she is about child development and bonding 🤦‍♀️

Also, I think Zara could be one of the “family members” who has possibly raised concerns about Leo’s lack of speech too? As she does all that early years stuff with Kate and William and seems to have a few friends with babies, plus was trying to teach him to say “Zara” that time
Ah yes, Sam also seems more clued up on these things given his own diagnosis, he could have also said something and that's in part what contributed to their falling out.

Reactions: 7
It's very difficult to say about speech when L&R seem to think saying a word and getting him to repeat it is helping him develop.
I have said multiple times that my girls were / are both slow with speech... sometimes I have compared this to friends kids who can say a whole nursery rhyme or song...except they are just copying and know absolutely no context for the words so really are probably no further along in the process. It's so difficult to say where Leo lands with speech because it doesn't seem like they are doing the best to bring him along. It is pretty clear that for all the googling she does, none of it is around child development / milestones / parenting.

Reactions: 6
i can also, very much see louise's side saying it. but in a disdainful look down upon way of "he's not saying much for his age is he, is there something wrong with him." and inwardly this is exactly what they too have being saying themselves. the tone of that post says it all about what she thinks of her boy dare being behind.
i cant wait for ryan to make him feel like a wimp. or not man enough. or man up. "i dont want a over sensitive coward for a son. i want a man damit"
or louise "all ive done and sacrificed for you"

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know we’ve done it before but can we have a poll in the next thread on who is the worst? 😅 my vote is still Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most parents would feel uncomfortable with this. How many of those 2 million views were paedophiles?

922C2C70-AA54-40B7-8F60-56485777AA01.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ryan’s latest video- no way should a kid that little be playing with weights that big while his dad’s not even looking at him! And he’s even picking up small 0.5 kg ones, or maybe even 1kg. If he dropped one of those on his toe he could really be hurt 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ryan’s latest video- no way should a kid that little be playing with weights that big while his dad’s not even looking at him! And he’s even picking up small 0.5 kg ones, or maybe even 1kg. If he dropped one of those on his toe he could really be hurt 😠
It’s been said many a time in many ways but Ryan really is gross 🤢🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They're so utterly self-obsessed that that wee bairn's safety won't even have crossed their minds. I have absolutely no idea why he would have been comfortable with him lifting weights that could quite easily have dropped on his feet.

Reactions: 13
The way Ryan has worded this makes him sound so resentful.
He and Louise will probably next teach Leo how to say sorry so he can apologise for being such an inconvenience.
Is it the first time he's packed a bag for his child or something? 🤣

• Haha
Louise duck off with you disorder bullshit. You've got spoilt narc egotistical princess disorder. Add in influencer Condition and there we have it.you.
And we all no why miss prissy knickers is put out right now. Zara is dancing.changed her profile picture.getting loads of love for it. her profile pic is a dancing sparkle.
And her brother,zaras partner, who her while life she has felt superior too and looked down on as the buffon that never did as well as her. Is actually in his field raising the roof of success. Who's also had major issues with a diagnosis she's probably helped make him feel tit about his whole life. and is using it for good.
Her partner dislikes her
She's not got the attention her made up woes wants. I dont think many professionals has given her the time of day.and when they don't she seemingly sacks them off.
She lies.
She cheats
Actively manipulates
Her life is a life for strokes ofa valueless ego.
---
They're so utterly self-obsessed that that wee bairn's safety won't even have crossed their minds. I have absolutely no idea why he would have been comfortable with him lifting weights that could quite easily have dropped on his feet.
It would take one nudge,or false move on that equipment for something to role,or topple.squish his fingers,hands or worse! Too busy needing to video himself so he's got something to wank off to later.

• Heart
Hahaha half the comments on her regency curtains dress are about making a million dollars working from home, and then a load more saying that Ryan looks tit and why didn’t he bother to dress up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right! She thinks we’re stupid. When she’s the one coming off looking dumb. Louise needs to understand that she is not a celebrity to feel that she should not post in real time for safety.

About last night. She does realise Ryan is posting in real time so I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 4
Right! She thinks we’re stupid. When she’s the one coming off looking dumb. Louise needs to understand that she is not a celebrity to feel that she should not post in real time for safety.
She posted her entire diary for the world to see so safety isn't a concern, she's just nuts!

• Haha
Most parents would feel uncomfortable with this. How many of those 2 million views were paedophiles?

View attachment 2442688
Went viral? You tit!
Some countries have already legislated to try and protect children being exploited by influencers for engagement and commercial gain until they are old enough to give consent. She has posted her boy naked on numerous occasions and mocked him for normal, childish things. Have you heard of a digital footprint, Louise? 🤷‍♀️

In other news: Are these the Havaianas getting an airing? :D
1694520458219.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Went viral? You tit!
Some countries have already legislated to try and protect children being exploited by influencers for engagement and commercial gain until they are old enough to give consent. She has posted her boy naked on numerous occasions and mocked him for normal, childish things. Have you heard of a digital footprint, Louise? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2443166
His feet are miniscule, those havianas look two sizes too big. Louises big hobbit feet piss all over his haha

• Haha
His feet are miniscule, those havianas look two sizes too big. Louises big hobbit feet piss all over his haha
I’ve never noticed how very small his feet are!
🤏🍆 🤭
The big ego is probably to over compensate.

• Haha
Went viral? You tit!

View attachment 2443166
Why am I just zoning in on Ryan’s purple haviannas 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.