Louise Thompson #25 The universal ick and the girl who thinks she's sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this title. Taking the kids I look after to soft play in a bit so they can lord of the flies it while I update

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay thank you for the winning title guys. I put more work into that rhyme than Louise has put into 2 businesses and motherhood. I'm going to celebrate with some burnt sausages and some invisible prawns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Right. Let’s get to it.

Big event on the last thread was the Turtle method sports day. This involved Ryan begging people to come to and do an egg and spoon race while drinking low calorie, no alcohol beer. HOW COULD ANYONE RESIST. Actually it wasn’t too bad a turn out, even though a lot of people there were possibly just there to see how small LoopyLou is in the flesh (about the height of a Sylvanian Family rabbit circra ‘92, with the wardrobe to match)

We were absolutely spoilt by an unrivalled banquet of culinary delights on the last thread. Louise made 6 chicken pies for no reason, boasted about taking classes at a fancy cooking school but doesn’t know how to brown mince, and puréed sweet potato into oblivion to slop on top of a cottage pie. Actual footage of anyone consuming these dishes MIA.

Obviously Ryan is still cremating sausages, making prawn salad without any prawns and singing the praises of Sainsbury’s basic chicken goujons. Leo appears to survive on blueberries and petit Filous.

BIG NEWS that Zara has got a spot on Strictly. This sent Louise into a spiral, she didn’t publicly congratulate and instead dressed in loose clothing to roll around the floor and cry to her therapist. She then took to her bed stricken with selective mutism and a pink eye. She knows everyone is getting sick Of the trauma bullshit so is trying to eek as much drama as she can from a common cold until she gets her next haemorrhage/period.

Ryan celebrated his birthday and it was very low key and budget so they could all appreciate being alive and the little things. At Soho Farmhouse.

Ryan now not only looks like a lizard on steroids but is behaving like one too, leaping up on steel girders in the kitchen. It’s blatantly obvious that he’s not had a shag in a very long time and before long will be trying to hump unsuspecting dog walker’s legs in the local park.

Poor Leo is apparently super advanced and can play football and tennis and hold a conversation, off camera of course. Louise has been absolutely hands on of late in stimulating his development, putting her feet up and marvelling at him watching TV, or, as she refers to it, ‘exploring the world’.

Turtle retreat coming up and at this rate they’ll have to pay people to attend. Louise is doing all she can to promote her brand in the form of wearing leggings but posting that she CBA with keeping fit.

Couple of pics to demonstrate Lou’s amazing cooking skills too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just seen her story where she says 'can't wait to stare at the rain all day today :cry: ... NAAAAT' - Get a real F'ing job or go do something! Is she sure she has depression or is it just boredom as she doesn't actually seem to do anything other than 'cook' and post BS attention seeking tit on insta about how hard her life is! Try actually paying for holidays & clothes rather than begging for freebies!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t dislike a lot of people but she’s not at all likeable. She’s an energy sapping misery guts.

Reactions: 22
Just seen her story where she says 'can't wait to stare at the rain all day today :cry: ... NAAAAT' - Get a real F'ing job or go do something! Is she sure she has depression or is it just boredom as she doesn't actually seem to do anything other than 'cook' and post BS attention seeking tit on insta about how hard her life is! Try actually paying for holidays & clothes rather than begging for freebies!
And Ryan is watching Grease 2. All whilst Leo is stuck at nursery. Although I suppose he’s better off at nursery than with that pair.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This is obviously old stock they’re trying to shift- it’s live like Louise branded!! And Koji resistance bands are also an old thing from when it was LLL and only had one dog

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t dislike a lot of people but she’s not at all likeable. She’s an energy sapping misery guts.
that it. shes an enerygy! not in a good way.
just take some bleeping sudafed you nob. the ultimate lets make cozy tea blands for my cozy cold.

oops too poorly. but not to
edit cut FILTER and ad.
nothing about turtle is affordable for the average jo. the fact it was that much in the first place,my god! ryan has greace on. haha yes we all no your one of "those men". a right joc. is he imagining lucy in the lead role alongside him?

Reactions: 2
I'm glad someone else thinks the same about Grease.. everyone I know thinks I'm being extra when I call it a misogynistic, rape fest...shocking that Ryan likes it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
its not a diet. your tracking calories louise. thats a diet. tracking calories and things to the nth degree is the very definition of a diet and causing issues with food and yourself!
especially those with already ingrained food,weight issues it goes against everything you should be healing from.
its creates misery and it should be about teaching a varied not limited or so structured way to be.
you do not need to track or micro manage your calories to be healthy. and infact long term it is shown to have the opposite effect and causes more harm and disordered eating habbits,social life, skills on looking at yourself non judgmentally.
---
Love this. This bloke is so refreshing.
Screenshot_20230818_145738_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also HOW could I forget the night she sat outside in a cowboy hat and cried into her quiche 😆
And the SOCKS 😂😂
Thank you for this visual reminder. I’ve been feeling a bit meh about what I’m wearing today but this has reminded me that my dress sense is galaxies in advance of this self-proclaimed fashionista.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was dressed like a minor character in an Austen novel to make mince pies the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 18.40.27.png

Why would anyone buy a fitness starter bundle from someone who looks so obviously face tuned and filtered? What other lies are they telling?

I wonder if all the Turtle women who attended her last event are thinking, 'She looks nothing like that in real life'

Not sure if she's aware, but one of the distortions of this filter makes her look like a dwarf (no offence to real life ones) with a massive head - and her arms also look very odd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She was dressed like a minor character in an Austen novel to make mince pies the other day
Minor character 💀😂

‘She was known simply as Sam Thompson’s mad sister. Sadly, despite her wealth and her not being hideous of face, she was never able to be married, due to her being quite unhinged and constantly mired in medical dramas of her own making’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a Louise Thompson in possession of her parent's fortune, must be in want of a mystery illness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.