Louise Thompson #25 The universal ick and the girl who thinks she's sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone has linked Louise's dress to a dress rental company...are we now to understand she rents the clothes she isn't gifted?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she spend so much money on renting dresses for Instagram to sit around the house with her partner and child? It’s not like she goes to events or anything. Can’t say I even notice what other influencers of her level wear (I mean I notice what Beyoncé and Kate Middleton wear, but they’re Beyoncé and Kate Middleton ) :)

Reactions: 9
Why does she spend so much money on renting dresses for Instagram to sit around the house with her partner and child? It’s not like she goes to events or anything. Can’t say I even notice what other influencers of her level wear (I mean I notice what Beyoncé and Kate Middleton wear, but they’re Beyoncé and Kate Middleton ) :)
I probably wouldn’t mind if most of the clothes she was wearing were nice but they are all awful 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I probably wouldn’t mind if most of the clothes she was wearing were nice but they are all awful 🤣🤣
I think part of the issue sadly is that she’s super short so they swamp her 😂 they’d look okay on a 5’8 stick which is what those posh dress companies cater for

Reactions: 7
I've no idea how much that dress costs but it appears that she can't afford to keep up with the likes of Binky and Millie and has to rent bags and dresses to keep up appearances. Any clothes that Leo hasn't been gifted, she buys from charity shops. I do think they have money, but they waste so much of it on excessive amounts of food and eating out alot and she likes to waste money on private health care appointments for her fake illnesses every other week. But they definitly wouldn't have much of anything if the vast majority of what they have wasn't gifted or paid for by her parents.

Reactions: 11
Has she rented it or is the rental app just saying you can rent the same dress?

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was renting dresses, and if she was genuine and honest about renting designer wear for both financial and environmental sustainability reasons then I would be on board with it as a positive thing for an influencer to do. But if she is renting it’s purely to keep up appearances and she’s happy to let everyone think she’s rich enough to buy and own these clothes and bags.

Reactions: 10
I think part of the issue sadly is that she’s super short so they swamp her 😂 they’d look okay on a 5’8 stick which is what those posh dress companies cater for
I was thinking the same myself, being taller definitely makes these long floaty dresses look better. I’m 5ft 2 so feel like I can say things like this from personal experience 🤣

Reactions: 5
Has she rented it or is the rental app just saying you can rent the same dress?

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was renting dresses, and if she was genuine and honest about renting designer wear for both financial and environmental sustainability reasons then I would be on board with it as a positive thing for an influencer to do. But if she is renting it’s purely to keep up appearances and she’s happy to let everyone think she’s rich enough to buy and own these clothes and bags.
I'm under the impression she has rented it. The rental app has not mentioned Louise, it seems to be an account dedicated to fashion that has tagged where Louise has rented it from. Louise hasn't tagged the designer so it's not been gifted, nor has she tagged the rental app (which she follows). She never tags the designer bags either, so I would say it's more to do with keeping up appearances than sustainability.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Went viral? You tit!
Some countries have already legislated to try and protect children being exploited by influencers for engagement and commercial gain until they are old enough to give consent. She has posted her boy naked on numerous occasions and mocked him for normal, childish things. Have you heard of a digital footprint, Louise? 🤷‍♀️

In other news: Are these the Havaianas getting an airing? :D
View attachment 2443166
100% he would rather she dress in bodycon minis than something Julie Andrews might whip up from a curtain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a fashion icon but some of the stuff she wears i sit there going - what was she thinking. Nothing ever seems thought through or appropriate for the activity i.e. the high heels for the park.

Just wear normal clothes, and maybe look into labels that do petite ranges - the proportions would be so much better for her figure.

Reactions: 9
Is ryan wearing Louise’s havaiana’s??? They look too big for his teeny tiny feet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm under the impression she has rented it. The rental app has not mentioned Louise, it seems to be an account dedicated to fashion that has tagged where Louise has rented it from. Louise hasn't tagged the designer so it's not been gifted, nor has she tagged the rental app (which she follows). She never tags the designer bags either, so I would say it's more to do with keeping up appearances than sustainability.
Louise won't like it but she does give off a bit of the Hyacinth Bucket's. :D
Bet Zara never has to rent a dress. ;)

• Haha
Hello Louise!!! Spending time in London reading this thread? Cause we see you sharing your dress was gifted after we question whether you rent your clothes!

• Haha
  • Heart
It should have been AD in all of the pictures but well done for catching up. The advertising rules do apply to all.

1694544395507.png

"One" of her favourite Swedish designers. :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just imagine her stomping round the house like a raging little orc after that brand dared to hint that she rented it!
---
p.s louise you can still be reported for not labeling it properly in each view of the dress,not just the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.