Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obviously sexually frustrated. He’s like a dog that humps the furniture, cushions, people’s legs….

And they definitely read here. I made a comment about the green paint, next thing she’s dressing up in the same shade of Shrek green. Hi Louise 👋 hi Ryan 👋 please can you show us your burnt offerings / supper? Or is it goujons again?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
hes turned into the gorilla in the zoo.
woman dont love you ryan. you give them the ick.
i feel so sorry for that little boy. the thought of living in the house gives me the shivers.

Reactions: 8
All those companies came and did stuff for their turtle day, probably for free or highly discounted and Ryan is moaning that he didn't get a massage and that he is currently injured, whilst tagging them. How buggy!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.