Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turtle games…is he hoping to turn in into something like the Invictus Games!? Id have more turnout if I arranged egg and spoon with the kids friendship groups this summer holiday . 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's so random. Surely you put on live workout classes, maybe a food / drink making (not run by R&L)...anything in keeping with your brand...not egg and spoon race!
---
I get that it's supposed to be a fun get together but people pay to join and it is a business not a village fair

Reactions: 9
they wouldnt be,a few days before pushing it so hard if they werent desperate. and making it highlighted that its for all.free for all please come. everyone. come come come come. please!
basically they are hoping to get people in to persaude them to sign up .so the day is everything far away from what they actually do.which is a disrdered fuckagram and cult circus. and all those same cult epople who went before will be there.
and its how it works. they got in on the body and food stuff because its an emotive vulnerable point for so many.
the diet industry is worth 70 billion for a reason. becasue they adapt and play on your feelings. they feed your insecrities to grab you in. to taunt you with how they can make your life better by changing your body and calling this wellbeing.
they pretend its about everything you need to make you happy. and it centres around the biggest insecurities woman have. their bodies.fitness.food. and tehy make it work,then fail so you keep coming backl.you rely on them to give you a better life right? you can do it without them right?
nah. its manipulation of the most gross order.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they wouldnt be,a few days before pushing it so hard if they werent desperate. and making it highlighted that its for all.free for all please come. everyone. come come come come. please!
basically they are hoping to get people in to persaude them to sign up .so the day is everything far away from what they actually do.which is a disrdered fuckagram and cult circus. and all those same cult epople who went before will be there.
and its how it works. they got in on the body and food stuff because its an emotive vulnerable point for so many.
the diet industry is worth 70 billion for a reason. becasue they adapt and play on your feelings. they feed your insecrities to grab you in. to taunt you with how they can make your life better by changing your body and calling this wellbeing.
they pretend its about everything you need to make you happy. and it centres around the biggest insecurities woman have. their bodies.fitness.food. and tehy make it work,then fail so you keep coming backl.you rely on them to give you a better life right? you can do it without them right?
nah. its manipulation of the most gross order.
I do agree with the marketing manipulation and it is disgusting but I just don't think they have the business savvy to do anything that we'll thought through.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blimey. Finally some support.

Not sure why she’s too sensitive to watch it, it’s nothing like anything she’s been through. She probably just doesn’t want to see people actually going through worse than her.

And of course saying she can’t watch it brings it back round to her again. Can’t post anything without making it about herself

5D8AF14C-E4C5-4B88-89C9-68321ACCAA24.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I do agree with the marketing manipulation and it is disgusting but I just don't think they have the business savvy to do anything that we'll thought through.
its going to be a mess isnt it. unless will their resident fix it all takes over.
just imagine ryan coming anywhwre near you
i wonder if the woman he chased on her run will be there.
---

Not sure why she’s too sensitive to watch it, it’s nothing like anything she’s been through. She probably just doesn’t want to see people actually going through worse than her.

And of course saying she can’t watch it brings it back round to her again. Can’t post anything without making it about herself

View attachment 2334719
my god what a witch

• Heart

View attachment 2334719
"Go watch it, I haven't."

I think that's jealousy masquerading as support.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2334719
Always finds a way to relate EVERYTHING back to herself and her PTSD. She didn’t need a second caption she could’ve just left it at the first one. So over this narrative of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's too sensitive for her to watch....get a bleeping grip...because you are out here using it which is so much worse.
And erm you have a child so maybe post something around staying safe...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For fucks sake Louise. It’s just protein powder. You don’t even need to exercise to have a protein drink. You just can’t be arsed to put any effort in to your own brands. You had no problems doing “work” when it was all expenses paid trip to Rome with a bunch of strangers that someone else organised.

160C2CCF-3C34-46F0-861E-0429272927C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For fucks sake Louise. It’s just protein powder. You don’t even need to exercise to have a protein drink. You just can’t be arsed to put any effort in to your own brands. You had no problems doing “work” when it was all expenses paid trip to Rome with a bunch of strangers that someone else organised.

View attachment 2334913
Erm yeah...while the rest of us have to suck it up and go to work.
---
Also is she aware that she can't just reference Robinsons and Ribena in an Ad....

Last edited:
Erm yeah...while the rest of us have to suck it up and go to work.
---
Also is she aware that she can't just reference Robinsons and Ribena in an Ad....
interesting, is theire advertising regs about that? Basically naming well known squash brands to make her own product sound as good.

Reactions: 2
interesting, is theire advertising regs about that? Basically naming well known squash brands to make her own product sound as good.
Based on other advertising I guess you can do it but noone ever seems to name the other brand...
---
I'm laughing because this is based on toilet roll ads I have seen 🤣

View attachment 2334913
She doesn’t look like a mother who’s had no time for self care…

Reactions: 24
Funny how she says she’s now in a place where she can actively choose to self care yet always seems to have a full face of makeup and her hair and nails done. She’s a self absorbed twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Again her narrative on MH medication is just so crap. I read her caption and surely you’re either on the wrong meds or shouldn’t have come off them if you can’t get a walk in with the dogs or eat while on your meds. Such an unhealthy narrative to push. You stay on your meds until you’re better and then some to ensure the neural pathways form and you try and get your tit together. The more she talks about MH the less I believe her.
I also think for most of us a bubble bath is a luxury - working and heaven forbid looking after our children is a necessity. This woman 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Again her narrative on MH medication is just so crap. I read her caption and surely you’re either on the wrong meds or shouldn’t have come off them if you can’t get a walk in with the dogs or eat while on your meds. Such an unhealthy narrative to push. You stay on your meds until you’re better and then some to ensure the neural pathways form and you try and get your tit together. The more she talks about MH the less I believe her.
I also think for most of us a bubble bath is a luxury - working and heaven forbid looking after our children is a necessity. This woman 🤯
She doesn't have a bleeping clue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.