Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JarvisCockerSpaniel for this title reminding everyone of the time machine life Louise and Ryan live.

Had to modify it slightly and also my phone is being terrible with the text so if I delete this in a min please forgive me....

Recap to follow unless someone wants the pleasure...

Reactions: 8
In my experience they never bother getting garden cushions in, my boss just gets a new set every summer as they’ve usually gone festering and mouldy.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ryan being invited to chose some bits from Pampeano and he only went and chose some of the most expensive things they sell. I always wondered who filtered search results from price high to low, I guess it’s ~*~iNfLUeNcErS~*~ when choosing their freebies.
And saying he chose the brown belt as it was “masculine” after the other one he chose had some pink bits on. He has a teeny tiny penis 🤏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ryan being invited to chose some bits from Pampeano and he only went and chose some of the most expensive things they sell. I always wondered who filtered search results from price high to low, I guess it’s ~*~iNfLUeNcErS~*~ when choosing their freebies.
And saying he chose the brown belt as it was “masculine” after the other one he chose had some pink bits on. He has a teeny tiny penis 🤏
he’s a walking definition of toxic masculinity. He absolutely thinks men and women should conform to their (harmful) gender stereotypes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Invited me to choose some bits’- yeah right you beggy twit.
if ever there was someone who was going to put me off buying a brand, it’s this guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘Invited me to choose some bits’- yeah right you beggy twit.
if ever there was someone who was going to put me off buying a brand, it’s this guy.
Yup.just the thought of putting one ov those belts round My waist makes me want to vom. Haha 😄 🤣 look at me! Acting like I could afford 150 quid for belts.
---
Do. They. Pay. For. Anything.
Soooo authentic Louise. Your filming this. Your FILMING THIS YOU twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
You just know filming all that gifted tit would make them think they’ve done a hard days work 😂 these people have no idea about the real world.

Reactions: 12
You just know filming all that gifted tit would make them think they’ve done a hard days work 😂 these people have no idea about the real world.
And the way Ryan talked about those belts. With such a ponsy air and privileged snob attitude! This is THE London brand or rather Chelsea anyway. The Chelsea seat belt!? Ignorant. Arrogant. Stuck up.ass.

• Haha
He doesn't know how to do unboxing with one hand like graceful Louise 😞 I love how influencers think we plebs live for unboxing videos, as though it were some kind of vicarious pleasure crumb they're throwing us.

Those belts are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It could be the photographer they use? his name is Will
Maybe...he seemed worried they were being noisy and we wouldn't be able to hear him. Tbh for a second I forgot that their son is called Leo and thought it was about him!

Reactions: 3
They didn’t even make the unboxing interesting 😂 it’s privileged people opening free tit. At least make it entertaining or funny or something!!

Reactions: 4
Gosh her last post - is she feeling ok? No trauma and the caption is just ‘48hrs’.

Zara has liked the post and the previous one too!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Gosh her last post - is she feeling ok? No trauma and the caption is just ‘48hrs’.
She's staring off into the distance instead of looking at the baby though. Such a cold, strange photo. Might as well be holding a sack of flour

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.