Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fucks sake Louise. It’s just protein powder. You don’t even need to exercise to have a protein drink. You just can’t be arsed to put any effort in to your own brands. You had no problems doing “work” when it was all expenses paid trip to Rome with a bunch of strangers that someone else organised.

View attachment 2334913
Could have fooled me, she has been doing all those ‘self care-y’ since the day she left hospital

Reactions: 6
She is such a relentlessly self-absorbed twit, with all these fires and blizzard assailing her. It's called llfe, love. You aren't special, you just think you are

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is writing a book i think - using a ghost writwr obviously

new post 🤣 self absorbed dick.Fyi louise a vein is a vessel. Ffs

Reactions: 3
Oh and now she’s proud of her brother, but only when he gives her a shout out on the radio?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they've been told to play nice on socials, seems a bit fake to me like "hey Sam, give me a shoutout and tell everyone Im looking after Leo and I'll tell everyone how proud I am of you", he looks so nervous lol things are probably still not great behind closed doors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It really is! I never quite realised how odd it is until now.
I would never normally be so mean over someones looks but the guy loves himself, he wanks over those "I just don't get why marvel haven't signed you yet" comments. He's gross 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So crying in the garden eating quiche WTF.
Still remembers bag placement though.
I can't make any sense of it.
I would usually take the piss but it's so bizarre I cant even think of anything funny about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.